Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Tweets Progress: "Loader is done"

and another day of articles talking about jailbreaks and another day without one. I would rather NO articles come out and one day on twitter someone puts the link up and bam we all have our jailbreak. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ALREADY!

On iclarified.com Comex posted that the jailbreak will not be released until the 31st of this month.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Please stay away from insulting other members and the language. We are a PG13 forum and we have censors for a reason so don't go around them with other characters.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Come on guys! FaceTime over 3G! I'm ready and so are my friends!

I wish they'd release for the idiots that want it so bad then ban them when the ask a question like "it's stuck on the apple logo" or "continous reboot", ect and let them brick their phone. No tutorials, just say here you go.

Then for those that are waiting patiently for them to get it right and easy to use for us all, we can enjoy it and wish them luck for future updates.

Take your time dev team and I can't wait for the JB!

It is under the posting "Comex will not wait until ios 4.1 to release jailbreak" Go to the comments and there he states the 31st as the release date

Id expect a spirit to appear from a being from another planet before it ra1ns limes on the hot rocks (geos)
    Of course the spirit will bring a new type of ultimate (ultra) snow

Props to all their hard work. donated.

Sooooooo will this be able to jailbreak iphone 3gs on 4.0 firmware... thats never been jailbroken?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    and another day of articles talking about jailbreaks and another day without one. I would rather NO articles come out and one day on twitter someone puts the link up and bam we all have our jailbreak. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ALREADY!
    Stop reading about it if it bothers you so much.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is this jb gonna be able to break the new bootrom devices out of jail? because my iphone 3gs is really on the verge of being sold lol

The thing about the release date on the 31st is fake. Someone just made a comment and put his username as the posters name. Look at the top and it says there is no release date

planetbeing sounds like he's getting irritated. If that same nice guy in the unlock video is getting irritated, then A LOT of people must be bothering him. Don't ruin it for the rest of us you impatient PEOPLE.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mastaryan View Post
    I wish they'd release for the idiots that want it so bad then ban them when the ask a question like "it's stuck on the apple logo" or "continous reboot", ect and let them brick their phone. No tutorials, just say here you go.

Then for those that are waiting patiently for them to get it right and easy to use for us all, we can enjoy it and wish them luck for future updates.

Take your time dev team and I can't wait for the JB!
    really, you're gonna jump on that bandwagon? the take-your-time wagon? it's not gonna make you look an cooler or smarter..

especially when you're actually asking for a defective jailbreak... in order to punish people who would dare want a jailbreak so badly.

i don't need to insult you, your post says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Ice0004 View Post
    Sooooooo will this be able to jailbreak iphone 3gs on 4.0 firmware... thats never been jailbroken?
    as long as you have the old bootrom on the 3gs and backup up your 3.1.2 SHSH blobs through tinyumbrella or cydia you can downgrade to 3.1.2 with the iclarified downgrading guide and jailbreak w/pwnage tool then jailbreak again with the newest pwnage tool. Quite a hassle so Im sticking with 3.1.3 spirited on my 3gs till the being from another planet brings us a spirit made from his hard work

That is kinda funny. He seems like a really nice guy like the guy above said.

In other words SHUT IT. I want it really bad and am getting impatient myself but this stuff is HARD. They are going against software/hardware engineers that worked on all this for months and make HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars.

Thanks for the feedback I was really hoping it would not be that date anyway

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=cerote;5355778]Please stay away from insulting other members and the language. We are a PG13 forum and we have censors for a reason so don't go around them with other characters.[/

Does this pg-13 rule also apply to news writers? Just saying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

i think people should shut their pie holes and patiently wait...

having said that.. has it really come to this? it's like lindsay lohan claiming she hates the paparazzi but then posing for all of them, as she heads off to her straight-to-dvd movie premier..

if any hackers get annoyed with the attention they all seem to love, then stop posting up stuff!!!!! wow.. what a novel concept... i wonder if they would have more time to work on their stuff and avoid all the questions if they would stop purposely drawing attention to themselves? mmmmmmmmm.....

are we to walk on eggshells, as to not piss off zeus?

and in summation.. thanks for all the hard work dev team!

Quote Originally Posted by back9player View Post
    really, you're gonna jump on that bandwagon? the take-your-time wagon? it's not gonna make you look an cooler or smarter..

especially when you're actually asking for a defective jailbreak... in order to punish people who would dare want a jailbreak so badly.

i don't need to insult you, your post says it all
    I'm not on that bandwagon of take your time. I'd like the JB just as much as the next guy but not gonna piss whine and moan until then. I miss mywi, google voice, and being able to customize/create my own themes. In the process of doing these things I don't want any issues to arise. So yea take your time, an unlock is useless for me but I know it'll be worth wait. And those saying u donated. Really? To whom?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4 Master View Post
    I want the jailbreak soooooo bad! Ive been waiting patiently for soooo long now but its pissing me off!!!!!! I waited 7 and a half hours and paid 650 bucks to use my iphone 4 on tmobile and they have the jailbreak and unlock sitting there not ******* releasing it! Atleast give us a ******* date of release and we wont bother you! I have a lot of respect of what these guys do but this is way toooooo much time! Release the ******* jailbrreaakkk and unlock!!!!!!!!!!!
    Btw thanks haha
    So. You are that dumb to buy a product you can't use and complain because you are relying on someone else that makes no promise to even give you an unlock.

If you are that pissed. Do it your self!!! After all your MMI name is "iPhone Master".

Bottom line is your a jerk. Probably drawing your income from the government and go thru life expecting others to take care of you. It's people like you that I would just say screw it I don't want a JB.

Oh and one last thing. SEND YOUR PHONE TO Tmobile Germany and pay for your unlock and STOP BEING an inconsiderate jerk...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

g12007 (2010-07-22)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast