Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Tweets Progress: "Loader is done"

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    modmyi has turned into twitter.
    Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    modmyi has turned into twitter.
    @ianbroste What do you mean? *insert dumb pic StealthBravo tweeted*

I kid, I kid

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

I still find it hard to believe that Apple does not want it's buyers to be able to at least customize the graphic appearance of the iPhone. With the JB we can say "Now there's a skin for that"... let it rain!

Thanks

Default Modmytwitter
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. I am so excited I keep refreshing both...Twitter and ModMyi never know which one I'll see first. This is fun!

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

thank god for the dev team...

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    That would be very ironic. Basically he threw a tantrum and was like "Screw you guys... I'm going home!".... closed his twitter and blog... but now he has no outlet for attention.... "Hey wait a minute... I liked being the center of the jailbreak universe... I should release again."
    finally... a mod with some sense!

i wonder how many people would have jumped down the throat of a non mod, had that person posted a similar comment?
    Last edited by back9player; 2010-07-22 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Congrats bro

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that Apple does not want it's buyers to be able to at least customize the graphic appearance of the iPhone. With the JB we can say "Now there's a skin for that"... let it rain!
    What drives me nuts is why we have six kiddie sounds for texts, one for email and that's it after 4 phones and 4 major OS releases. What could possibly be the rationale behind this?

Is this jb just for the iPhone 4? Or will it also include us with the 3gs that can't jb?

Quote Originally Posted by pokerizer View Post
    Hope you're not flamin me, my post got edited
    Lol its all good. Brooklyn in da house, be easy bro we cool here

No i dont flame anyone i dont even know how to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Imsorussian View Post
    Lol its all good. Brooklyn in da house, be easy bro we cool here

No i dont flame anyone i dont even know how to do that
    No hatting here, i love everybody.
    Last edited by Imsorussian; 2010-07-22 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Imsorussian For This Useful Post:

crazyarab1088 (2010-07-22)

many thanks guys

I'm very patient - They're taking the time to make sure it works right the first time out of the gate. My iPad is JB, so it's not like I'm missing out on stuff in the meantime. Just waiting patiently so I can tether my iPad once again since upgrading to the iPhone 4.

Thanks

Tomorrow?

Planet is a beast. Great work man!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! Almost there

I want the jailbreak soooooo bad! Ive been waiting patiently for soooo long now but its pissing me off!!!!!! I waited 7 and a half hours and paid 650 bucks to use my iphone 4 on tmobile and they have the jailbreak and unlock sitting there not ******* releasing it! Atleast give us a ******* date of release and we wont bother you! I have a lot of respect of what these guys do but this is way toooooo much time! Release the ******* jailbrreaakkk and unlock!!!!!!!!!!!
    Btw thanks haha
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-22 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Language

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4 Master View Post
    I want the jailbreak soooooo bad! Ive been waiting patiently for soooo long now but its pissing me off!!!!!! I waited 7 and a half hours and paid 650 bucks to use my iphone 4 on tmobile and they have the jailbreak and unlock sitting there not ******* releasing it! Atleast give us a ******* date of release and we wont bother you! I have a lot of respect of what these guys do but this is way toooooo much time! Release the fuckinn jailbrreaakkk and unlock!!!!!!!!!!!
    Btw thanks haha
    It was your choice to buy something that doesn't work on your network. As the main part of this story covers they are not sitting on their *** laughing they are working on it. And waiting 3 weeks to use the iPhone is nowhere near as long as many people have waited before.

Dev team does not give release dates. It causes even more trouble. What they have at the moment is not ready for the public and not a simple install yet.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-22 at 02:53 AM.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2010-07-22), tellytel (2010-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    it was your choice to buy something that doesn't work on your network. As the main part of this story covers they are not sitting on their *** laughing they are working on it. And waiting 3 weeks to use the iphone is nowhere near as long as many people have waited before.

Dev team does not give release dates. It causes even more trouble.
    okkk i dont giveeeeeee! The reason people are pissed off like me cuz comex showed us a ***** pic of a jailbroken iphone 3gs 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!! And we even got a video of an iphone 4 unlocked!!!!!!!! Release the **** and then update and fix the stuff so millions of people waiting can use their phones!!!!!!!

I guess the only thing that rubs me the wrong way are the people who have know understanding how long it took to jailbreak back in the day! Sometimes hours! 1 Click lol right!

^you seriously don't get it huh

smdh

Thanks Dev Team! We will wait. Take your time.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast