Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Tweets Progress: "Loader is done"

you know its all the hard work that THEY put in to help everyone and all some people care about is them selfs. Let them work and do what they do best and be grateful someone can do what they are doing.

Thanks

Release the jailbreak
    FIFIRI FLIES

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

It's amazing how impatient some of you guys are.

I guess we truly live in an "entitled" society. It's sickening...

Quote Originally Posted by ssfirme View Post
    Release the jailbreak
    I think this is the problem with them saying they are close to being done with the JB. People get too hasty and want it then. If they just said that they were working on it and what stage they were at people I think would be a little more patient. The biggest problem is Geo Hot with his "I'm retiring, what's a good time to make it ra1n?" posts. He just seems to like the attention (pretty clear by him using his picture in blackra1n). Comex did make it sound like it was coming soon, but again they will come when they do.

Default People need to stop!!
    PLEASE TELL PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO STOP HARASSING THE DEV TEAM!!!

Tweetname: Tayl0rmartin

@comex give us a damn hint i appreciate the hard work but i have been sitting on the edge of my seat for 30 hours just tell me the eta
    about 10 hours ago via web in reply to comex

@comex oh thank god thats just the info i have been waiting for all day.

@mikecohenn I'm getting tired and can't wait anymore so I say don't make it ra1n make it mother ******* p0ur

@mikecohenn I feel insane just waiting for ra1n this isn't some game so stop making us complain just a little dr1zzle that's all im sayin.
    about 20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kingmofo For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-07-22)

I feel sorry for the devs. All these damn impatient people are stupid.

Honestly, I hope when the jailbreak is released NONE of the most popular Cydia stuff works on the iPhone 4.

Stuff like this doesn't stop, it just shifts. If they release the iPhone 4 jailbreak and say Winterboard doesn't work. All these little harassing f*gs are just going to jump on Saurik!

Fix Winterboard. Wah Wah Wah! Mommy Saurik isn't fixing Winterboard! I want my Dora the Explorer theme :-(

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

durdan1 (2010-07-22)

Thanks

Heyyyyyy...leave Dora out of this!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

Bleeditout2130 (2010-07-22)

I'm just curious... when the JB and unlock instructions comes out for the iphone 4 will I (with an iPhone 3gs) be able to unlock my 3gs with the iphone 4 jb & unlock?
    My 3gs is running iOS4 + 5.13.04 MF

Quote Originally Posted by RyoRuns View Post
    I'm just curious... when the JB and unlock instructions comes out for the iphone 4 will I (with an iPhone 3gs) be able to unlock my 3gs with the iphone 4 jb & unlock?
    My 3gs is running iOS4 + 5.13.04 MF
    I believe once the jailbreak and unlock is released, it will jailbreak and unlock all devices regardless of what firmware you may be running. I could be wrong, but I'm sure one of the experts here will know for sure. sorry I can't give you a def answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckpga1 View Post
    I believe once the jailbreak and unlock is released, it will jailbreak and unlock all devices regardless of what firmware you may be running. I could be wrong, but I'm sure one of the experts here will know for sure. sorry I can't give you a def answer.
    Well it will jailbreak all devices. The Unlock depends. Apple didn't upgrade the baseband for the iPhone 4 in 4.0.1 but they did for the 3GS/3G so if you've upgraded to 4.0.1 with the new baseband you're SOL for an unlock.

That's why people who need the unlock should never upgrade without knowing everything first.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

SViens85 (2010-07-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone allicatmeow's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel like comments should be blocked from any JB progress news article. sheesh.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to allicatmeow For This Useful Post:

greekking23 (2010-07-22)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allicatmeow View Post
    i feel like comments should be blocked from any JB progress news article. sheesh.
    Or maybe perhaps stop posting "Jailbreak is close but not quite" BS news. Its making people get boners and some commit suicide

19. The Following User Says Thank You to igarys For This Useful Post:

back9player (2010-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by igarys View Post
    Or maybe perhaps stop posting "Jailbreak is close but not quite" BS news. Its making people get boners and some commit suicide

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

When I get a bonner I can't think of a time I have ever wanted to commit suicide. If every guy had a bonner all the time there wouldn't be any men crying about a jailbreak. We would be laying pipe all the time. Or if your iphone4master fapping 24/7.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly!

They're like the girl you can't date because as soon as you show interest, they lose interest...

iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Thanks

comex should charge for the JB to weed out all the pricks that expect something for nothing but donate the money to charity or something

Quote Originally Posted by priezti View Post
    comex should charge for the JB to weed out all the pricks that expect something for nothing but donate the money to charity or something
    You're an idiot, it will just encourage pirating even more. Plus the jb community is all about sharing

25. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

ronfin44 (2010-07-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    You're an idiot, it will just encourage pirating even more. Plus the jb community is all about sharing
    Firstly, I'm not an idiot, you clearly are for coming out with that and calling me an idiot for having an opinion, I'm guessing whatever you say is correct yeh!?!, and lastly it was not in complete seriousness; hence the smiley face. Grow up and chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeditout2130 View Post
    It's amazing how impatient some of you guys are.

I guess we truly live in an "entitled" society. It's sickening...
    U are so right. It is amazing. America changes everyone and everything. Most of us here or at leaat parents of most of us imigrated to this country i speak of USA. ( Greatest country in the world). And for those who wasnt born here ask your parents how different it was back home for them. But the america changes all. I want to curse so bad.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast