Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Geohot Ready With Jailbreak Release?

Man this would be tight. Waiten for this for awhile. So many teases that its comin out hope this is not another one

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Anti-Troll
    Anti-Anti-Troll

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i love how people say "they need to release". they don't "need" to release ****... you "NEED" to be a little more grateful for the hours of hard work that go into these jailbreaks at absolutely no cost to you, or benefit to them other than some braggin' rights.

and stop complaining about "the hype". there's no hype. they're simply keeping us up to date because they are considerate enough to know that everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting. the fan-boys turn it into hype by adding their unwanted input.

geez, you guys must really hate movie trailers... all that "hype".

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcasas392 For This Useful Post:

learninglots (2010-07-21), tta069 (2010-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by ClerkDante View Post
    Anti-Anti-Troll

Anti-Troll x7

Its becoming a game now where all the Dev's are competing against each other. The best release will be the 1 which has the least problems. I for 1 being new to the Iphone would rather wait a week more for a stable release than end up with a program that has lots of bugs and problems.

patience is a virtue
    Last edited by cr1t1c4l; 2010-07-21 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yentrog31 View Post
    Oh I'm pretty damn sure none of those GH bashers would dare use his JB if he does release it for the masses.That would be downright hypocritical,surely not,would they?
    They will trust that...they aren't gonna let an opportunity like that pass them

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

Word

I don't care, honestly until I see it out.

This **** is getting annoying. Is an iPhone 4 jailbreak ready for prime time? Then release it. Is it not? Then don't. Stop with the stupid little games.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yea this probably is another joke, a publicity stunt. Oh well im still waiting patiently and wont bash anyone because i respect everyone that works on the jailbreak

Thanks

I guess I don't understand why people get so worked up over a few words on the internet...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

~rage (2010-07-21)

We all deserve a JB. The devs/Geohot love this. If they didnt want to get bugged about it they would share all they know and let others help. I know how to code but I dont have time to dedicate seeing I have a family and all. I can only get on here during work hours..lol With that being said, yes, we all deserve a JB..if they wanted to quit than so be it.. eventually someone else with free time will pick up on this and be the next Geohot, Comex..ect.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

who is this guy mike? and jb is just a spark so the guy gets hits on his twitter. joke on all of those sleeping on mikes twitter. ur making him very popular kid.

EgoHot is just a *Watch the language* who only wants some fame to score girls. he's work full of ********, lies and fake photos.
    even if he didnt retire, we should ban this fool and dont listen to his lies.

Dev Team is the only serious group of "hackers" doing some decent job.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-07-21 at 08:24 PM.

but did he say it was gonna ra1n limes??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-07-21)

Thanks
    Its hot as hell outside, i hope it does rain..

Personally, I'm going to wait for some time to see if the jb from geo (if it comes) is running correctly. My $700 phone is precious.

i will wait for the dev team not gonna get my hopes up on something geohot might be working om

Originally Posted by chriskaraokeman
    Get over it, get on android like all the other sensible people are doing , we can do what we like, when we like ;-)

WHY ARE YOU HERE? IF YOU LIKE YOUR ANDROID SO MUCH THIS SITE IF FOR IPHONE USERS.I BET YOU WORK FOR APPLE GOING AROUND THE NET FINDING OUT WHAT WE DOINT SO YOU CAN REPORT BACK TO STEVE YOU F....******.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Id hate for this to rub anyone the wrong way....and I truely respect the developers who work on this, because i know how hard it really is. You want peace and quiet and to be thanked/respected we know, and you deserve it.

With that noted all tweets and comments like this one are just annoying now. "When should we make it ra1n?"; "Final step...get ready"; "My device is jailbroken...your will be...soon!"

How about giving updates every now and then a.k.a once a week on saying the eta of the jailbreak. Even if you say a month, and it turns out to be two...Saying stuff like this just gets annoying and proves you attention whore *cough*geosnot*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Mzungu View Post
    EgoHot is just a fool drama-queen fag who only wants some fame to score girls. he's work full of ********, lies and fake photos.
    even if he didnt retire, we should ban this fool and dont listen to his lies.

Dev Team is the only serious group of "hackers" doing some decent job.

Yeah, cause just this past Saturday I was at a bar and told some chics I released my own Jailbreak tool and they jumped on my pole so fast it was insane! I had to beat the women off they were so wet from all the nerdy talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast