Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.0.1 and iPad 3.2.1 Now Live - DO NOT UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Weird, it shows fine on mine. Did you enable it in cydia or AppStore?
    I have a stock 4.0.1 iPhone 4 so I don't have Cydia. I was looking under Settings>Keyboard>International Keyboards and it doesn't show up. Is there and emoji app in the AppStore that enables this?

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    I have a stock 4.0.1 iPhone 4 so I don't have Cydia. I was looking under Settings>Keyboard>International Keyboards and it doesn't show up. Is there and emoji app in the AppStore that enables this?
    Emoji free

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Steve Jobs~ For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-07-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yes there are. I'm not positive if they work on iPhone 4. Check the reviews.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have emoji free from appstore on my iPhone 4 4.0 working
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    I have emoji free from appstore on my iPhone 4 4.0 working
    Nevermind. The 'multitasking' feature in iOS4 screwed me up. Had to force quit the emoji app to get it to work!
    Last edited by KartRacer; 2010-07-16 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Fixed it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^Still waiting on feedback myself

 not for me

There were only a few people who said they were able to get theirs signed. For most people at that time, Apple was not signing.

But please do share your vast wealth of info with this community because I seem to be a moron. :

You know, your ego is just about off the charts man. This is an exact quote from the Tiny Umbrella blog (and I just backed up SHSH not 10 minutes ago, 10:00PM Central time.

Thursday, July 15, 2010
    iOS 4.0.1 and iPad 3.2.1 is out
    For all of you that did not get your iOS 4.0 shsh or 3.2 shsh I'm sorry. Apple has stopped signing them.

I'm updating TinyUmbrella right now to work with 4.0.1 and 3.2.1.

Stay tuned...

EDIT: I Spoke too soon. I've been able to save iphone4 iOS4 shsh. SO HURRY!!!! You have HOURS left not days.

Keep in mind that Cydia is under HUGE load right now. If Cydia is timing out, go into Advanced Options and try selecting Apple.
    I understand that you want to be the be all end all of knowledge around here or something but believe it or not, you are not. Like I said, its 10:16PM now and I backed up my SHSH about 10 minutes ago with Tiny Umbrella with no problems at all. That's how people miss out on things on the internet is by others trying to push "knowledge" on them without fully knowing what they are talking about.
    Roll Tide!

Nevermind. Had to force quit emoji free to fix it. Works great now!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_fried View Post
    You know, your ego is just about off the charts man.

I understand that you want to be the be all end all of knowledge around here or something but believe it or not, you are not.
    Hey a$$wipe, you're talking to a jailbreak pioneer. Dude is one of the defacto experts on jailbreaking and even has a jailbroken iPhone 4. Have some respect and learn more about who you're talking to before you shoot your stupid mouth off.

Can everyone please support my wish for a test requirement to join this site?
    Last edited by KartRacer; 2010-07-16 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2010-07-16)

It's not a simple question, it's a stupid question among hundreds of other stupid questions. It says in the TITLE what to do. READ THE TITLE. I didn't get 'owned' or 'flamed'. If you don't want read the first sentence of this news story because you're to lazy to, you're the problem not me. Stop asking stupid questions that are easily answered, we have way too many people asking retarded questions on this website. I had to grow up asking questions, but I didn't grow up stupid and not even ATTEMPT to find out the answer like you and many others like you. Seriously, read the description of the story you posted a stupid question about, it's answered in the first 15 words.
    Damn straight. That's the only thing that drives me crazy about coming to this site. While I love the news stories here and the discussion, the level of laziness/stupidity/lack of ability to read or think by most posters here drives me away after a few minutes.

People see a story headline here, don't read the headline, click it anyway, jump to page 12 and then start asking all their stupid questions without doing any reading whatsoever. Next thing you know you have a thread that's 80 pages long inside of an hour and maybe 12 of those posts have actual useful knowledge and aren't just the same question repeated ad nauseaum, not to mention all the petty fights. I'd love to know what some of you do for jobs, or how you get through life.
    Last edited by exNavy; 2010-07-16 at 05:34 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

crimson_fried (2010-07-16), KartRacer (2010-07-16)

Nevermind. Had to force quit emoji free to fix it. Works great now!

Hey *******, you're talking to a jailbreak pioneer. Dude is one of the defacto experts on jailbreaking and even has a jailbroken iPhone 4. Have some respect and learn more about who you're talking to before you shoot your stupid mouth off.

Can everyone please support my wish for a test requirement to join this site?
    I tell you what you inane little waste of bandwidth. When you come close to being in my ball park, I will give you a cookie to speak. Until then, sit down and shut up before you hurt yourself.

As far as that guy being a pioneer of anything, it would be his own ego and that is it. He is WRONG about the SHSH backups and I have posted not one but two pieces of evidence to support my comments. On top of that, his original comment on the subject was made at 12:21PM today, it is now 10:25PM...do the math. Ten hours ago he was saying that you could no longer do something that can still be done at this very moment. If he has a jailbroken I4, then great for him. At the end of the day, it does not make him correct on the subject at hand, period. Further more, I'm not one of these little punk posers that hangs around here begging for information from people and will not stand in awe of much at all. So thanks for the ignorant remarks and the pathetic attempt at trying to convince myself and others that you have the brain power to step into anything even resembling a debate with anything other than a rock. The fact is that you have failed and outed yourself as just another brown nosing little tick on the belly of the MMI community. Kissing *** will not get you anywhere and kissing anyone's *** on the internet just shows how truly sad you really are.

That would be check mate, have a nice day.

As of 10:06PM
    Last edited by crimson_fried; 2010-07-16 at 05:39 AM.
    Roll Tide!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

All I got to say at this moment is stop right now. Anymore bashing at all will get infractions.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Crimson_fried

Stealth is an iPhone god around here. It's one thing to point out that someone is wrong, it's another to act the way you did

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Windmeel For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-07-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Bump^
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-07-16 at 05:42 AM.

Yay now we get to wait for 4.1 until we can jailbreak! Then sole will announce 4.1.2 and we will have to wait again then 4.1.3 and we will once again wait! Awesome! Go dev team! Lets keep playing the game!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

fixed
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    All I got to say at this moment is stop right now. Anymore bashing at all will get infractions.
    Aw damn, and I've only got one left!

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Crimson_fried

Stealth is an iPhone god around here. It's one thing to point out that someone is wrong, it's another to act the way you did
    I understand what you are saying man but look at what he said and how he handled himself:

But please do share your vast wealth of info with this community because I seem to be a moron. :
    Pure arrogance and lack or respect for members here. He could have responded with something like, "oh ok, I didnt realize that you could still get everything backed up, my mistake." Instead he decided to get an attitude and pretty much call the guy a liar asking him to "share his vast wealth of info". It's one thing to be wrong but it is another to be wrong and no know how to handle it. I've got nothing against the guy, I do not know him personally. I just do not understand why he believed he could talk to someone like that as if he is the only person on the planet with any knowledge on the subject.

With that being said, I will not speak on the subject again. So before anyone -ANYONE- starts trying to flame me here or defend them self, just move on with your life because I'm not going to sit on the internet fighting with people. I've already wasted enough of my time and helped add to the existing garbage in this thread. For THAT, I'm sorry.
    Roll Tide!

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes there are. I'm not positive if they work on iPhone 4. Check the reviews.
    Still works bro on Iphone 4 and Iphone 3gs JB 4.0!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-07-16 at 05:49 AM.

Default Jailbreak/unlock for iphone 4 RELEASE DATE????????????
    ok i think i speak for everyone when i say okay we all know the new firmware is out now when is the jailbreak and unlock going to be released? they said they were waiting till after the firmware update... Now are they going to release it already or make us wait even longer! Im on tmobile and im dying to use my iphone 4! Its just sitting on my table .... I wanna use it soo bad!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4 Master View Post
    ok i think i speak for everyone when i say okay we all know the new firmware is out now when is the jailbreak and unlock going to be released? they said they were waiting till after the firmware update... Now are they going to release it already or make us wait even longer! Im on tmobile and im dying to use my iphone 4! Its just sitting on my table .... I wanna use it soo bad!
    You speak for yourself. Quit asking because it won't make it come out sooner.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

cpjr (2010-07-16), crimson_fried (2010-07-16)

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast