Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DragonFireSDK - Windows iPhone SDK [ GIVEAWAY ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    awesome! been wanting to finish developing my app for a long time but my mac broke and couldnt afford to get a new one. this would be perfect. if i win a code get ready for my app its an on idevice based developing program. not to advanced yet, but you can easily make apps such as browsers and small games in the state its in now

Thanks

This is awesome!!! I'm running WIN 7 and would love to be able to use DragonFireSDK on it to create apps...

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to play around with this.

I'm learning C/C++ and I would love this to work on... especially since I don't ahve a MAC and would love to take a shot at developing an app

I would like to try it out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I want one too! I'd be stoked to make some apps!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Great stuff. Must check 'em out. Gotta be better than programming on the iPhone

"...If you program and are on Windows, note it in the comments and we'll choose a couple folks sometime this weekend to get free versions of the SDK to"

Windows 7 & XP.

Software Engineering college student with an iPhone but no money to afford a Mac Hook me up

Well, if you are still accepting entries, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. Been trying to save up enough to build a hackintosh, but unemployment/the lack of makes it hard. I'd love something to smile about right now. I'm back in college learning c++ and java on a windows 7 box. All my previous programming was in assembly and visual basic.
    Last edited by spice_weasel; 2010-07-15 at 04:14 PM.

Thumbs up Wow, Really interesting
    I've done one app on the store with Obj-C and C++ (Pinball Ride), I'm still a very windows oriented developer (Visual Assist, Edit and Continue, The tool chain). I've looked at your web site a few times, and I'm really interested to try it out and hopefully suggest it to my friends that are getting started and not motivated by learning Obj-C like I did.

Thanks

Would love to have a program like this.

This is so nice! I want it! Im programmer and have no mac so it would be so cool from you guys! Modmyi rock

I'll take one of those serials, this looks like the solution I need.

By the time you can afford the mac computer to develop on then costs to get a license = broke

This is awesome. I thought I was gonna have to hackintosh a Dell Mini to build an app, lol!

Looks its worth of trying. I'd like to play with it

does anyone know the name of that spaceship game in the main picture? or if it even is a real game. looks fun!

Ooo yes please , if not then i'll buy it doesn't make a difference to me, but i'm glad I don't have to have a mac now .

Cheers and well done DragonFireSDK Team

I would like one please

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast