Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Video] Planetbeing's iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock

He seems like he wants to help us (public)
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Just a jailbreak for the new bootrom would be dandy at this point.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyarab1088 View Post
    wow great job can't wait for the unlock and jb,i got the black iphone 4 know i need to buy the white one for the wife lol
    What's so funny?

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Just a jailbreak for the new bootrom would be dandy at this point.
    mhmm.. couldnt agree more with you
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Some Dumb People over at the Engadget Blog were Commenting on that first Picture and Video saying that it was a fake,that AT&T can roam over BELL and ya da ya da ya da....(stupid comments Continue) etc...

So Planetbeing Posted this New Video(not that he had to)but because he is a Hell of A Nice Guy He Did...

Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqZMPOej1M]YouTube - iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock -- Part Two[/ame]
    Last edited by sergioakakobe; 2010-07-14 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sergioakakobe For This Useful Post:

Doran (2010-07-14), mvppadilla (2010-07-14), Windmeel (2010-07-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Top stuff, massive respect!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinhvy View Post
    When I'm watching it,I feel that the voice is not originally spoken by him.May be he spoke asian language and the voices was done by a interpreter
    lmao i literally died when i read that bahahah i actually laughed hard and my brother banged on the wall for me to stfu

Hahaha, I bet Apple is pissed, they haven't gotten to all the markets, or the white iPhone out and now the iPhone will be hitting other regions long before the Apple official releases.

Congrats, again, Dev-Team.

Thanks
    Congrats guys! Y'all are freaking amazing!!

Not one mention in this thread of the fact that Apple are deliberately trying to block the exploits used by UltraSnow?
    I'm surprised.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

We really do appreciate you guy making all of this possible. I probably wife wouldn't have an iphone if it wasn't because of the tools you release to all of us jailbreakers. Thanks again, Respect.

I love the whole dev team. And I think that planetbeing is a more social member. Videos with iDroid. Now videos with the i4 unlock. Nice seeing devs socialize. Unlike someone...

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post
    Some Dumb People over at the Engadget Blog were Commenting on that first Picture and Video saying that it was a fake,that AT&T can roam over BELL and ya da ya da ya da....(stupid comments Continue) etc...

So Planetbeing Posted this New Video(not that he had to)but because he is a Hell of A Nice Guy He Did...

Enjoy:

YouTube - iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock -- Part Two
    ver nice.. he seems nice and more social .. willing to help and listen to people

kudos to planetbeing and the rest of the team. very impressive indeed.

here's hoping for an iPhone4 jailbreak soon, especially for all the right handed peeps like me who aren't bothered/affected by this 4.0.1 update

His latest tweet
    @KaatjeNL Really glad you're okay!
    Kaatje is back with us
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post

Enjoy:

YouTube - iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock -- Part Two
    No this isn't enough proof, I think we need records from the phone company, proof that it's an iPhone 4G, and that wallpaper on the phone looked like it was missing 10 pixels. While we are at it, I think we also need to get blood samples, urine samples and hair samples so we can confirm it's really him and maybe a retina scan. Being a iPhone owner, I know a thing or two about how a REAL iPhone works. LOL

Seriously, I can't believe people think that it would be fake, as long as the iPhone has been out there has always been a group of people dedicated to unlocking and jailbreaking, and why they need to attack the creditability of someone who is trying to help out a community is beyond me. It's reasons like that why I can understand GeoHot (that's right, I'm not scared to use his name :P) is trying to get out of being in the spotlight of things. I do think after awhile negativity does wear out a person, so, with that said, I think we just need to keep in mind all the amazing things these developers are doing for us, and make them aware of how much we appreciate it. Without the developers we'd have a really crappy phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Boy he sure does look tired. I'd like to buy the guy a steak and a beer.

Thanks

Now i want an i4, even though my rooted HTC Magic would be jealous xD

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    I make you sick?! Drop dead a-hole. I specifically am talking about the JB not the unlock you idiot. Read and understand what I said before u comment imbecile.
    Replying like this gets you no where. I find this post to be extremely immature.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    I really appreciate the work these guys are doing...thank you. But I agree...why cant they release the jaillbreak already?! There are hundreds if not thousands of us that don't care about an unlock but desperately need the JB now! I have tried to be patient but I paid a lot for my 2 iPhones and I want to get maximum value for what I paid and that won't happen until I jailbreak them.

I am willing to PAY $$$$ to get it early. Seriously. Why can't they release it already? No flamers please... I really need a reason that makes sense. Thanks.
    I think you are wrong. unlock is very important for a lot of people like me. I like jailbreak only overpriced apps like tom-tom and navigon, otherwise I buy all my apps IF APPLE separate unlock from jailbreak a lot of people would prefer not to jailbreak. So don't be so sure

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast