Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: planetbeing Confirms Working Unlock & Jailbreak on iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by takeiteasym3 View Post
    wow i cant believe what a pussy Geohot is. he cant take the public pressure i guess. There are more people who dont bother him then there are people who do bother him!!! Geohot **** YOU!
    I don't see you releasing anythin for any idevice... so dont bad mouth about someone who has helped millions of people. Without him you would be sitting and buying apps and not even using an iphone. I bet you even used the blackra1n to jailbreak your i-device and show no respect... Why dont you try to put something out on the table? exactly! He used his time to help people and you dont respect his intelligence? sure there are other people who could do what he does.. but they are yet to be still discovered. Show some respect.
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inyuke For This Useful Post:

greekking23 (2010-07-13), vikrants (2010-07-13)

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is getting stupid
    Booooo

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    We need these guys working on the Death Grip issue. They'd prolly figure it out and fix it in 10 minutes or less lol
    Solution? It's called a case.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

i can not wait !!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    i can not wait !!! =)
    Ditto that. The default look of the iPhone is just shite.

This is great news for us iPhone 4 users but there might be a recall in the iPhone 4 very soon it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILFRED View Post
    This is great news for us iPhone 4 users but there might be a recall in the iPhone 4 very soon it looks like.
    No, no there won't.

Thanks

I will apologize in advance and if there is another thread for this question please direct me that way. So here it is, I would like some one to tell if this new JB will work for me on my 3GS on 4.0 which was never JB or unlock before. Thank you for any help with this.

Ok, not to make anyone mad by any means and correct me for sure if Im wrong. Trust me these guys r amazing at what they do but...........Geohot shows pics of jailbreak bla bla bla you guys all no the rest and he gets bashed for showing it on forum and lots of hate (again correct me if Im wrong). I have always been thought if you dont like it the do it yourself (again not here to disrespect anyone just trying to make sense of it alL). Then Dev-team does same thing today and its all cheers and happiness. So the difference is? like I said not startn' just want someone to explain difference.

I have a griffin case on which completely covers the side of my iPhone4. I still get the reception issue from time to time, so I eventually used a slim piece of electrical tape which fixed it antenna issue. Since the case covers up the tape anyways, I have no problem with this antenna anymore. Although I do think Apple should either give out free cases or a substantial cash rebate for iPhone 4 users, since I doubt a recall would ever take place.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeneval For This Useful Post:

skater38053 (2010-07-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    May I suggest some colored electrical tape? its cheaper and you can get it from Home Depot... no waiting!
    Im more of a Lowes guy... lol its just a thought.If you ask they will even let you choose two different colors.

iPhone? More like MyPhone allicatmeow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ok, not to make anyone mad by any means and correct me for sure if Im wrong. Trust me these guys r amazing at what they do but...........Geohot shows pics of jailbreak bla bla bla you guys all no the rest and he gets bashed for showing it on forum and lots of hate (again correct me if Im wrong). I have always been thought if you dont like it the do it yourself (again not here to disrespect anyone just trying to make sense of it alL). Then Dev-team does same thing today and its all cheers and happiness. So the difference is? like I said not startn' just want someone to explain difference.
    the dev team is streamlining the JB and unlock for ease of use and to be sure it's free of bugs.

Hi all i also dont think they will recall the iPhone either but i really cant wait for the new jailbreak would like to say a big thanks to them. also Neva Lie (nevalie99) on Twitter says the new apple update is out. i checked and no update for me.

Possibly. They are working on 3 different techniques. I'm no coder, but it doesn't seem out of the question.

Long leave dev-team

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet. MAC GUI first... :-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you n00bs learn nothing from Geohot? Stop asking stupid questions like "will this work on my iPhone" The DevTeam confirmed a Spirit-like jailbreak for ALL iDevices. Now STOP ASKING
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay316 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-07-14), skater38053 (2010-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Did you n00bs learn nothing from Geohot? Stop asking stupid questions like "will this work on my iPhone" The DevTeam confirmed a Spirit-like jailbreak for ALL iDevices. Now STOP ASKING
    +1 this forum seems to be riddled with ignorant noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Sorry cool guy........Not sure that was the best way to go about it. Maybe you could have just Directed the "noobs" here. Guess you must b to NEW to do that.

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/718...there-yet.html or here

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...shove-off.html
    Last edited by mtb29er; 2010-07-14 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks

These are the pros in programing they make things for use regular folks better! good work I cant wait for the new JB!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast