Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GeoHot Jailbreaks iPhone 4, Says Shove Off

I posted in the other thread on this topic

http://modmyi.com/forums/member-writ...ml#post5336276
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Default You Are Right!
    Quote Originally Posted by socalkevin212 View Post
    My personal opinion? Smart tactic by Geohot to give Apple the impression that a release is still far out. This may (if the rumors are true) make Apple release iOS 4.0.1 sooner rather than "wait for the jailbreak."
    But lets keep it a secret!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreammaker23 For This Useful Post:

aappster (2010-07-11)

WOW!! This entire thread has been interesting to read.

Like many of people have said time and time again, just be patient, in due time a JB tool will be released. Some people act as though Geohot's JB tool will, or should I say would, do something far and above what Pwnage, Spirit, or any other tool can do.

I have the approach that since he posted yet another picture of the i4 running Cydia that just further shows that the i4 can be JBroken, has been JBroken, and we will get a tool sometime. I could care less who's tool I use as long as it can be done is all that matters to me. Then again, I don't even have an i4 so all of this is a mute point for me, I have my 3GS running iOS4 JBroken so I am a happy camper. I know it sucks for those who are not JBroken yet, but the key word is YET.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

I agree socalkevin

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    why post the screenshot, or a new blog post if u dont like the attention.
    exactly, its like britney spears saying she doesnt like the attention from the paparazzi as she is flashing her poon and hanging out with paris hilton.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    Geohot does this all for attention. I mean who really cares if he has it done? If your not going to release, dont brag about it.
    I agree, but what else does he have to stroke if not his epeen?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

well I always liked his jailbreaks I dont understand why he will not share it. Ok there are a lot of diks out there who are moaning all times BUT how about people who are really keen on geohotz work

Hmm maybe when the iPhone 4 goes international some foreign hackers will actually help and not brag

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why is everyone complaining and whining about him putting off a release? If you want it sooner then try to do it yourself. It's not something that happens over night. You should have waited for the jailbreak before buying the new device. It wouldn't have been the end of the world. Beggars can't be choosers. Don't ruin it for the rest of us patient fans.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Homerunhita12 For This Useful Post:

realtimedeath (2010-07-10), tecpunk64 (2010-07-11)

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a great idea.... How about you ungrateful SOB's do it yourself and stop crying like a bunch of babies??? Keep in mind no one owes you anything

geohot is such a little ******baggot

Lol

All this hatred makes me feel quite sick....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

geohot cant jailbreak this phone and this is proof.

Thanks

It's funny how everyone calls him names but if he was to say , hey ima release it today , people turn into riders

Hey is ssh and shsh samething or..?

Thanks

If he doesn't want to release it, lift up ya skirts and keep it moving , no need to hate on someone you don't kno personally

Quote Originally Posted by inyuke View Post
    Hey is ssh and shsh samething or..?
    ssh is remotely logging into your phone, shsh is a file used for newer devices for restore purposes
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-07-10 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

KingRedmer (2010-07-10), mr.sparky (2010-07-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    If he doesn't want to release it, lift up ya skirts and keep it moving , no need to hate on someone you don't kno personally
    Likewise he's got to deal with people that will bug him if he posts and talks publicly about his work.

Don't jump in front of the moving car and act all upset and surprised when it hits you.

GeoHot is so sexy.
    "Don't hold it like that!"

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dayvidpriddy For This Useful Post:

crewxp (2010-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    It's funny how everyone calls him names but if he was to say , hey ima release it today , people turn into riders
    that won't happen. He wants to show people he is still good enough to jailbreak. So he taunts others. He shows a pic and tells others they won't get it.

He does this for attention, that's it. It doesn't take a psychology degree to notice that. If he was truly annoyed and wanted nothing more to do with it, he wouldn't have said anything at all.

That's the result of plastering your face on a jailbreak and releasing it. If you can't handle the popularity and critics, get out. People deal with this everday, And in real life too, not through Twitter and emails...

He thinks he has it hard... Yeah.. He needs to grow up

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast