Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GeoHot Jailbreaks iPhone 4, Says Shove Off

^^ lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tamaysz View Post
    This thread is heading in every direction now.

With all this drama going on, I'm happily waiting on the dev team and/or comex for a jailbreak. When Geohot isn't surrounded by drama, he seems to start all the drama himself, just to get attention.
    Why would he want attention...im pretty sure attention is why he deosnt like doing this anymore.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I would hate to be George h. Don't you think his friends give home s*** for all of this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    I would hate to be George h. Don't you think his friends give home s*** for all of this?
    Nah, they are cool with it all because he JB'd all their i4's
    kwickone I.T.H.

There's something very wrong with George.

He literally made a fake photo, to prove he can do the thing he hasn't done yet. Does this seem like something someone normal would do?

This whole thing feels like a desperate cry for attention.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

How is it fake?

Posted this on his blog decided id post here as well,
    I just don't know anymore he showed us in April that he had an iPad jailbreak and 3.13 JB for 3GS. haven't seen that yet three months later. He post pics and videos saying look I've done it but not for you and don't ask me when I'll have it for you either, oh and btw how does he actually expect people not to ask when they can have the JB tool, half the people prolly don't read the full post and just read opening lines "I've done it for the iphone4". Then they scan the article for a date, don't see one and they post asking when. Your average person cares only about themselves, they see you've done it for yourself and their tiny brains don't understand that a lot more work is involved to release a tool for all to use without problems.

If the fact that people ask for release dates is what's holding you back then your genius capacity doesn't expand past computers because if they did you would understand basic human psychology and nature, when people see things they want, first initial reaction is to think when can I get this and then they ask for it no matter what you said about not asking because it won't help.

And your statement about the more you ask it makes me want to release it even less, just shows your ignorance to the people that have donated to you for your grave efforts, and without mentioning those donations allow you to acquire every idevice you can without prolly dropping a penny of your personal income.

Not releasing your tools on the sole reason of so called ignorant people asking when it will be available just shows geohotz arrogance, stubbornness and his lack of understanding of the average person and their initial reactions to something they need/want. And you posting pictures "hey look at my jail broken iphone4" and then saying afterwards it's doubtful you'll see a release from me even though the people donate you money for you to do that exact thing your claiming you won't do now, this is pure teasing and taunting which going to get your followers even more upset.

Frankly I'm glad i never donated you a dime, because I had a feeling you were this kind of person that will hold things back because people don't bow down to the great George hotz every wish. Grow up show the people some respect that have donated money to you and just release the tools when they are ready don't taunt people and play with their emotions with your jb iphone4 picture.

Learn to ignore the people who ask for dates and release it for the people that you know will appreciate it and donate to you for your efforts to help the iPhone community. Also another reason to release it is to shove it in all your haters faces and shut them up.

Nowhere in here did I ask for a date but if you do, I'm sure you know how greatly the community will appreciate it, I'm not sure what the self-gratification of releasing a software tool that would make an endless amount of people happy feels like but i do know that would be enough for me to keep doing what im doing.

But if you decide to leave the scene and keep your JB's to yourself then best of luck to pleasing yourself knowing deep down you could be pleasing yourself and hundreds of thousands .

Edit:
    Now I went back to view his blog and it says permission denied is it possible that he is such a little baby that actually blocked me??
    Last edited by joneseyy21; 2010-07-13 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Blocked from viewing his blog now

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

As great as all that sounds you seem to be forgetting everything Geohot has already done for the iPhone community. The main point is that Comex is going to release a jailbreak so there is no need for geohot to package and release what is already being done.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Geo's blog is now invite only...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

swiftbmx (2010-07-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ I don't blame him, there were some very malicious posts there. It is one thing to disagree with someone, or feel they are doing something wrong...it is something completely different to be downright offensive and mean.

People did the same in this thread too...and it is sad.
    kwickone I.T.H.

That's an interesting theory. I hadn't considered that. It would be pretty funny if all his attitude is actually a tactical strategy to get Apple to go ahead and release 4.0.1. Just me and my 3GS with the newer bootrom fingers crossed.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joneseyy21 View Post
    Posted this on his blog decided id post here as well,
    I just don't know anymore he showed us in April that he had an iPad jailbreak and 3.13 JB for 3GS. haven't seen that yet three months later. He post pics and videos saying look I've done it but not for you and don't ask me when I'll have it for you either, oh and btw how does he actually expect people not to ask when they can have the JB tool, half the people prolly don't read the full post and just read opening lines "I've done it for the iphone4". Then they scan the article for a date, don't see one and they post asking when. Your average person cares only about themselves, they see you've done it for yourself and their tiny brains don't understand that a lot more work is involved to release a tool for all to use without problems.

If the fact that people ask for release dates is what's holding you back then your genius capacity doesn't expand past computers because if they did you would understand basic human psychology and nature, when people see things they want, first initial reaction is to think when can I get this and then they ask for it no matter what you said about not asking because it won't help.

And your statement about the more you ask it makes me want to release it even less, just shows your ignorance to the people that have donated to you for your grave efforts, and without mentioning those donations allow you to acquire every idevice you can without prolly dropping a penny of your personal income.

Not releasing your tools on the sole reason of so called ignorant people asking when it will be available just shows geohotz arrogance, stubbornness and his lack of understanding of the average person and their initial reactions to something they need/want. And you posting pictures "hey look at my jail broken iphone4" and then saying afterwards it's doubtful you'll see a release from me even though the people donate you money for you to do that exact thing your claiming you won't do now, this is pure teasing and taunting which going to get your followers even more upset.

Frankly I'm glad i never donated you a dime, because I had a feeling you were this kind of person that will hold things back because people don't bow down to the great George hotz every wish. Grow up show the people some respect that have donated money to you and just release the tools when they are ready don't taunt people and play with their emotions with your jb iphone4 picture.

Learn to ignore the people who ask for dates and release it for the people that you know will appreciate it and donate to you for your efforts to help the iPhone community. Also another reason to release it is to shove it in all your haters faces and shut them up.

Nowhere in here did I ask for a date but if you do, I'm sure you know how greatly the community will appreciate it, I'm not sure what the self-gratification of releasing a software tool that would make an endless amount of people happy feels like but i do know that would be enough for me to keep doing what im doing.

But if you decide to leave the scene and keep your JB's to yourself then best of luck to pleasing yourself knowing deep down you could be pleasing yourself and hundreds of thousands .

Edit:
    Now I went back to view his blog and it says permission denied is it possible that he is such a little baby that actually blocked me??
    Why are you still wanting a release from him to jailbreak 3.1.3 on the iPad? Comex handled that so why would he take the time to make a releasable version of his exploit? You even aknowledged that "... a lot more work is involved to release a tool for all to use without problems." So what would be the logic in him doing so when there's already a free tool out in the community?

So it's his fault people are selfish, self-centered, and inconsiderate?

Donations are for work he has done up to that point in time. Why would you donate to something that has not even been announced yet, not to mention released yet?

The last third of your post falls about 30 yards short of anything logical and worthy of commenting on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

EmmanuelFuentes (2010-07-13)

as GeoHot officially announced tht he is not going to release any jb and ul in near future theres no point of running this thread and this thread was nothing but a dump place of hatreds. so its better to close this thread. cheers

Thanks

I still can't believe that this thread is still going.

Damn that auto-subscribe!!!
    Please hit the Thanks Button if I've helped you out or if you agree with my post.

Omg lol wow
    Delete this I'm tired of receiving emails !!

Well yes. Cauz geo is smart an skill with a trade. But he's not have public P.R. To an extent so the youngster is taking it in rite now 

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And now his twitter has been blocked and he also blocked his other FIVE blogs, I couldn't find the links to them so I had to access a cached file from Google
    His other Blogs:
    On the PlayStation 3
    http://geohotps3.blogspot.com/
    An Open Source GSM Platform
    http://opengsm.blogspot.com/
    My Super N64 Controller
    http://sn64.blogspot.com/
    geohot Across America
    http://geohotaa.blogspot.com/
    DLP Goes Down
    http://dlpgoesdown.blogspot.com/
    NOTE: As i said b4 they are blocked, probably doesn't want spammers.

An this tttoooooo moucchhh

close this thread
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Why close it? Just curious as what problems it is causing?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast