Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Future of Jailbreaking: New Developments!

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post
    Im In the Same Exact Position as you,My Girlfriend has my Old 3Gs on iOS4 Jailbroken and man do i miss cydia...

Im Stuck with my Iphone 4 for now without cydia...lol
    yeah I feel like an idiot! BUT the new jailbreak is "right around the corner" and "coming soon" and whatever else they can say to hype it up! I remember when geohot just came out of the blue and released his jailbreak because the dev team was holding off because a new update was coming out. Thank god for geohot then and we need him now. If he dropped a jailbreak today everyone elses would come out tomorrow claiming theirs is "better" and the waiting game would be over. Someone needs to release this and stop playing games!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Bring me Froyo to the iPhone 4 and I'll gladly ditch my HTC phone and come back. Until then, I'll stay in Android land. Jailbreak is a good start though.

That being said... Froyo on the iPhone 4 hardware would be an absolutely brutal combination.

I probably wouldn't have an iPhone if it wasn't for these guys. And they're still not charging for anything, imagine what they would earn if a jailbreak was like 5 bucks....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    I'm getting stressed out about all this... I have the new iPhone4 and a 3gS that is jailbroken with 3.1.2, and thanks to this stupid new micro SIM, I cant swap the SIM card around anymore. I am obsessively checking in here every hour hoping for a jailbreak to be released... but i'm not sure WHY i'm so hell bent about it! Many of my favorite JB goodies I use wont work with 4.0 yet anyway... FCSB, Infinidock, AutoSilent etc.

Just getting my theme, Notifier, iRealSMS and LockInfo back would make me happy for now!! And I will absolutely donate generously to the 1st dev to release a working JB for the iPhone4, but not a dime until its released!

With regard to the 4.0 - 4.0.1 waiting game nonsense... I for one DONT have the "death grip" problem, and most who do, probably have a bumper of some kind by now. I believe most people would sacrifice the 4.0.1 update to have a jailbreak NOW!
    i suppose that these other apps wont become compatible until a JB is released. I guess everyone waits, even the software devs that are trying to make money.

@ marko111- who says that apple can't come out a several weeks later with a new update after 4.0.1

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

hasnt apple care stated that the update will not fix the signal loss? it will just make the bars display differently

and if the iphone is showing 2 extra bars no and i get 1 bar here and still make phone calls when the update comes out i will have -1 bars and not be able to make phone calls?

confused here

and as soon as the i4 jb is out im getting myself a i4 the sooner i get one the more chance i have of apple not releasing a new bootrom version of it and f#ck me up like i am now with my 3gs
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by redapex View Post
    Bring me Froyo to the iPhone 4 and I'll gladly ditch my HTC phone and come back. Until then, I'll stay in Android land. Jailbreak is a good start though.

That being said... Froyo on the iPhone 4 hardware would be an absolutely brutal combination.
    Maybe I'm the only person who does not know what this, but what is Froyo?
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    Maybe I'm the only person who does not know what this, but what is Froyo?
    The next Android update. Version 2.2. Adds things like native hotspot. Pretty cool update and a great OS.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post
    SnowBreeze 1.7 has Just Released...

You Can Now Jailbreak 3Gs NEW and OLD bootrom....

Go Give it a try guys.....
    does snowbreeze 1.7 mean I can jailbreak my 3gs 4.0 oldboot w/o shsh saved, but its a teathered jailbreak?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

no you cant. wait for spirit before you do anything

spirit might be released after the 4.0.1 update but it will be worth the wait
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

I wish apple would hurry up for the update. I need unlock on iphone 4

Default Free apps
    Does anyone no how to get free in-app purchases???

Thanks but haven't we already hears this news already.

Quote Originally Posted by mafo5000 View Post
    does anyone no how to get free in-app purchases???
    pay for it!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to smittyjf For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2010-07-07)

So the difference between Snowbreeze 1.7 and this future Spirit JB Release?

They both allow jailbreaking to iOS4 on 3gs's new bootrom? Any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by crewxp View Post
    So the difference between Snowbreeze 1.7 and this future Spirit JB Release?

They both allow jailbreaking to iOS4 on 3gs's new bootrom? Any difference?
    snowbreeze 1.7 is for iPods with the new bootrom, not iPhone 3GS

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one can't wait! I understand both sides of the argument about holding pre or post Apple update, but I guess the new dose of patience I have has to last alittle longer!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast