Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Future of Jailbreaking: New Developments!

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks... If I have to look at this default theme much more I am going to freak out...

Quote Originally Posted by requieminadream View Post
    Does the edit in the post mean that even with this upcoming @comex release, those who haven't saved their SHSH blobs from 3.1.2 still won't be able to jailbreak their 3GS (Old Bootrom)?
    I don't know. I'm not sure who edited my post or why...all I know is that I can't jailbreak my sister's old bootrom 3G S on 4.0 with no SHSHs on file.

Thanks
    os4 is all good i just miss getting all the expensive apps for nothing through instalous

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snowdrop2571 For This Useful Post:

monkey.penllwyn (2010-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by snowdrop2571 View Post
    os4 is all good i just miss getting all the expensive apps for nothing through instalous
    We don't talk about piracy or warez here. I suggest you at least edit your post before it gets edited by a moderator.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

some days i just pick up my wife's JB phone and stare at Cydia thinking about the good ole days. Seems that patience will come one way or another!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mj0528 For This Useful Post:

carolinamic (2010-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by snowdrop2571 View Post

I wanna thank all the hackers for JB all the Devices couldn't enjoy all my iPhones without them.... Many Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    @comex is the ****
    lol they are s**t im happy to hear this

New bootrom iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G users can not currently jailbreak 4.0.?

will there be a jailbreak for these users soon? (i hope?)

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    I don't know. I'm not sure who edited my post or why...all I know is that I can't jailbreak my sister's old bootrom 3G S on 4.0 with no SHSHs on file.
    Yeah. I sold my old 3GS to my friend, who is on T-mobile. Right now she's just using it as an iPod Touch. She's waiting on me to contact her the moment the jailbreak is released.

I stupidly upgraded to 4.0 thinking a jailbreak would be as simple as back in the day when I was jailbreaking my first iPhone 1st gen. Since I never jailbroke my 3GS, I had no idea it's all SHSH blobs and bootroms and all this crazy talk.

Waiting patiently. Love this communities passion though!

I think I have seen a iPhone virus emails you can't delete or open no sender no message

I'm getting stressed out about all this... I have the new iPhone4 and a 3gS that is jailbroken with 3.1.2, and thanks to this stupid new micro SIM, I cant swap the SIM card around anymore. I am obsessively checking in here every hour hoping for a jailbreak to be released... but i'm not sure WHY i'm so hell bent about it! Many of my favorite JB goodies I use wont work with 4.0 yet anyway... FCSB, Infinidock, AutoSilent etc.

Just getting my theme, Notifier, iRealSMS and LockInfo back would make me happy for now!! And I will absolutely donate generously to the 1st dev to release a working JB for the iPhone4, but not a dime until its released!

With regard to the 4.0 - 4.0.1 waiting game nonsense... I for one DONT have the "death grip" problem, and most who do, probably have a bumper of some kind by now. I believe most people would sacrifice the 4.0.1 update to have a jailbreak NOW!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob2121 View Post
    I think I have seen a iPhone virus emails you can't delete or open no sender no message
    huh? wrong thread maybe?
    kwickone I.T.H.

People in here saying release now and find another JB when apple updates to 4.0.1 talk as though JBs are an easy thing to find. They're not and they're getting harder. This can't become a game of cat and mouse, apple gave publicly stated they will update firmware to solve a recognised problem. With all the bad publicity already they wouldn't dare wait too long before doing that. So of course the devs should hold off until that new 4.0.1 is released. Also, remember that most of the world don't yet have the option of iphone4, and the dev team are all around the world. I predict that the updated firmware will cone out to coincide with the big international release (this month????) and the JB to follow shortly after.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

The Digital Alchemist (2010-07-07)

SnowBreeze 1.7 has Just Released...

You Can Now Jailbreak 3Gs NEW and OLD bootrom....

Go Give it a try guys.....

SnowBreeze 1.7 is a pile of ****. Why dont people use spirit to jailbreak 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 old and new bootrom on the 3gs? Is SnowBreeze 1.7 to unlock your iphone?

Because Maybe some people want to jailbreak iOS4 instead of 3.1.3 and Spirit can Only Jailbreak 3.1.3 ........SO FAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post
    SnowBreeze 1.7 has Just Released...

You Can Now Jailbreak 3Gs NEW and OLD bootrom....

Go Give it a try guys.....

Looks like it is a tethered JB. I wonder how hard it would be to go from a SnowBreeze Tethered JB to an untethered JB once it is released.

duh lol...my bad. i forgot that SnowBreeze 1.7 is a iOS 4 jailbreak...seriously my bad. I feel dumb lol. Anyway is iOS 4 worth it...i have my iphone 4 and miss my jailbroken 3gs! I wish I never sold that beast!

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    duh lol...my bad. i forgot that SnowBreeze 1.7 is a iOS 4 jailbreak...seriously my bad. I feel dumb lol. Anyway is iOS 4 worth it...i have my iphone 4 and miss my jailbroken 3gs! I wish I never sold that beast!
    Im In the Same Exact Position as you,My Girlfriend has my Old 3Gs on iOS4 Jailbroken and man do i miss cydia...

Im Stuck with my Iphone 4 for now without cydia...lol

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast