Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple: No Death Grip, Bars Displayed Wrong

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

that's funny! now bars 1,2, and 3 will give you some peace of mind since they look so big now! lol

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    ^^If you believe in switching to Verizon, can this be a screw you AT&T and good by from Apple? Accentuate the bad reception with the fare well phone, then go to a new network with another phone and say "there is no problem with our phone it was the network!" Have people buy the phone all over again, get them to switch network so they can earn extra bucks. I would not put past Steve Jobs and Apple for trying something like this.
    I don't think they'll go exclusive with Verizon, it'd be stupid to. ATT is still one heckuva player in the market regardless of Verizon having (much) more coverage especially in the 3G end of it. Alienating them out of the picture wouldn't be the best thing. They could leave it to the consumer to figure out through Engadget, Gizmodo, CNN, Modmyi, that service is better on the Verizon version in effect saying screw you to ATT.

Having said that, I wouldn't put it past Jobs to say "Hey man, I'm dying anyways. Screw you ATT." Heck, even without him having cancer I wouldn't put it past him. LOL It wouldn't be the only time Jobs has made stupid mistakes with Apple.

Bullllllllllshhhhhhittttttttttt. My iPhone 4 doesn't display bars it's displays decibels due to restoring from a jailbroken backup (option in sbsettings) and when i assume the death grip I lose around 20 decibels if not more. Currently I go from -79 to -101 which is basically no service. Fk Apple and their lies. The reason this is taking 3 weeks is to run out the 30 day return policy. I hope Jobs burns in hell

Just get a f*ckin case and stop ********!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^^This is design problem, why should anyone buy a case to fix a design problem. If you don't like the complaints, then go to another thread why post a comment? How about this, why don't you complain to Apple give everyone who bought an iPhone 4 a free case so you can stop reading about this problem?
    Last edited by unison999; 2010-07-06 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    ^^This is design problem, why should anyone buy a case to fix a design problem. If you don't like the complaints, then go to another thread why post a comment? How about this, why don't you complain to Apple give everyone who bought an iPhone 4 a free case so you can stop reading about this problem?

Why would anyone buy a $400 phone and not want to spend an extra $30 on a case?

Not my responsibility to get ahold of Apple about it. I don't have any problems with mine!

because you expect it to work from the box when you pay that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only question is how will a software fix fix
    A problem called by a physical action ? Some one deathgrip Steve

I think that the Apple fanboy reputations are correct. All I see in here is a bunch of whiny cry babies.

i just jailbroke my iphone 3g using spirit.I downloaded a couple of apps but now my phone won't let cydia open up.Is there anyway to fix this

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112