Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Exploit Ported for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 : Coming Soon!

5 days? Comex already stated he'll release when ready. He's not waiting for any specific day.

Where are you getting 5 days from?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

johnnie_jr243 (2010-07-27)

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    5 days untill the new beginning... New posts, people happy and people crying... People showing new themes, people asking for help... People saying thanks for the great work, people complaining because the device is slow or on death spinning... 5 days... Let us wait... Quietly... Waching... Right here... Shhhhh!!!
    comex said if its ready before sunday it'll be out when its ready, he's not waiting for a specific day - when its ready it's ready and it'll be released.

have patience, there is not set release date.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

@comex
    FWIW, I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then.

I'm just following this... I'm have patience, and that was like a joke way... Sorry if i hurt somebody's fellings!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-07-27)

@comex
    FWIW, I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then.

I'm just following this... I'm have patience, and that was like a joke way... Sorry if i hurt somebody's fellings!!!
    if you're following that you'll see it doesn't say it'll be out in 5 days, he's saying he'll release it when its ready

you've not hurt anyones feelings, just some people will see that 5 days on here and then in chinese whispers it turns into something its not and folk start bugging the dev-team if its not out by that time

Chinese whispers? WTF are those?

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Chinese whispers? WTF are those?
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers]Chinese whispers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

in this instance someone see's the post saying it'll be out in 5 days, they tell someone else that comex said it'll be out in 5 days and the message passes on then before you know it lots of people are messaging on here asking why its not out or twittering comex and the others asking why its not been released.

crap like misinterpretations of twitters and seeing things that aren't there cause people to get grief for nothing

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

you don't know about them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by savyo View Post
    if you're following that you'll see it doesn't say it'll be out in 5 days, he's saying he'll release it when its ready

you've not hurt anyones feelings, just some people will see that 5 days on here and then in chinese whispers it turns into something its not and folk start bugging the dev-team if its not out by that time
    Like i said was a joke, but then what's the point to said "I'm not going to wait untill sunday" if he's not giving release day, for me sunday is a day... And i though is Comex the one with the jailbreak not the Dev-team...

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have never heard them called Chinese Whispers! LOL!

Thanks

I need to be awared!! =0

what if we don't have shsh saved..is this new jb/ul going to work then? I have a 32gb 3gs on 4.0 that has never been jb or unlocked. I honestly need it unlocked more than jb.

I dunno about "chinese whispers" my I did my own spin on a chinese fire drill... That was me returning my iPhone4. today was my 30th day (like most others in the USA) to cancel my contract extension.

Nothing on Comex or the devs, but in the past, ive seen them release a JB in 5 hours, this 5 week thing is very discouraging to me. But its my own fault for assuming the devs could JB the i4 in under a month.

If a JB actually ever does release, I guess I can always go get another one.

Again, no disrespect to the dev's at all, but for my needs, a stock iPhone is practically useless. I only have an iPhone because of what it CAN do once its jailbroken.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Thanks

In the past, i don't know if i was lucky or what but i have all my iphones (i'm like Stealth got all of them) jailbreak since the first jailbreak direct from safari... Never have to wait for jailbreak release it was out when i upgrade or buy the new iphone all the time... This is the first time that i'm been so long without jailbreak... Buy the way... Geohot is who make that first jailbreak using safari on iphone 2G?

In the past, i don't know if i was lucky or what but i have all my iphones (i'm like Stealth got all of them) jailbreak since the first jailbreak direct from safari... Never have to wait for jailbreak release it was out when i upgrade or buy the new iphone all the time... This is the first time that i'm been so long without jailbreak... Buy the way... Geohot is who make that first jailbreak using safari on iphone 2G?
    I got lucky last year. I got a 3Gs 2 days before GeoHot released his jailbreak.

This is the longest I've ever been without a jailbreak. My very first iPhone I jailbroke out of the box within 5 minutes using ZiPhone I believe

Ahhhh those were the days!

Lawlz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I got lucky last year. I got a 3Gs 2 days before GeoHot released his jailbreak.

This is the longest I've ever been without a jailbreak. My very first iPhone I jailbroke out of the box within 5 minutes using ZiPhone I believe

Ahhhh those were the days!
    Yea! Remember "The Zorro" but before that i remember been at work and my son friend told me about this web site that install something in your iphone and allow you to install a lot of cool things... It was a sunday, i remember been on break sit on my car go to the web site and install it... And the i freak out! My iphone start to run a bunch of codes! I said OMG! I broke it! Then turn off and on... That was the beginning of a new pasion! Remember the first thing that i play was Customize! Still today i have thing from customize that i use every time i have a theme to make it personal... My signature!!!

OMG! Customize! I forgot about Customize!

I'd never heard of that either. Always called it telephone, same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    I dunno about "chinese whispers" my I did my own spin on a chinese fire drill... That was me returning my iPhone4. today was my 30th day (like most others in the USA) to cancel my contract extension.

Nothing on Comex or the devs, but in the past, ive seen them release a JB in 5 hours, this 5 week thing is very discouraging to me. But its my own fault for assuming the devs could JB the i4 in under a month.

If a JB actually ever does release, I guess I can always go get another one.

Again, no disrespect to the dev's at all, but for my needs, a stock iPhone is practically useless. I only have an iPhone because of what it CAN do once its jailbroken.
    DUDE! You should have held out! I get made fun of at work for having such stupid sounds, but one day. One day, they will rue the day they made fun of me! I know what you mean about waiting so long for a jailbreak, I was around just before jailbreakme.com came out. This is killing me too, but it's going to be epic. Can't wait to see the 300 megs of free RAM, someone said something about that on twitter and I can't wait to see it for myself. Like Krypton said I miss customize, I used ZiPhone, I remember when you had to manually change icons, being able to easily change the vibration lenghts and on and on. Those sure were the days.
    Last edited by KartRacer; 2010-07-28 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    I'd never heard of that either. Always called it telephone, same thing.
    yes telephone is what i know it by but I have heard of that phrase too

yes telephone is what i know it by but I have heard of that phrase too
    Well upstate NY is slow to catch up on all the hip lingo #pie won't catch on up here for at least another year! LOL!

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast