Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Exploit Ported for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 : Coming Soon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    comex released spirit on Sunday..not saying the new JB will be tomorrow but its probably going to be on a sunday :-)
    Yeah...no

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why do you say no?

Thanks

The new soap opera on NBC...jailbreak staring the community , geohot, special guest appearance by comex

4. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (2010-07-25)

Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today

(there are issues with important apps like Facetime that need to be figured out...no sense releasing a half-broken JB)
    Tweeted just now by MuscleNerd. No jailbreak today folks. Hopefully by next weekend.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Tweeted just now by MuscleNerd. No jailbreak today folks. Hopefully by next weekend.
    Fuuuuuuuuuu

Thanks

There u have it.

Just to clearify... the exact words of the tweet were...
    "Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today"

The "Hopefully by next weekend." part was NOT part of the tweet... so it could very well be tomorrow!

1 minute later, he tweeted...
    "(there are issues with important apps like Facetime that need to be figured out...no sense releasing a half-broken JB)"
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Ha well that sucks. Next weekend it will be next weekend and so on. Really shocked it's taking these guys this long to release the jailbreak.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    "Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today"

The "Hopefully by next weekend." part was NOT part of the tweet... so it could very well be tomorrow!

"(there are issues with important apps like Facetime that need to be figured out...no sense releasing a half-broken JB)"
    Yea he never said next weekend. From what I understand, everything is done except some final patches from planetbeing to fix the FaceTime issue. Who knows how long it will take him to get that working.

from what i take of musclenerds tweet he's saying he doesn't want to make it a daily thing but it wont be out today.

basically saying it might be tomorrow, it could be the day after and so on...as soon as the facetime thing is sorted then i'd imagine it'll be go time

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ pretty much

I am thankful for all what these guys are doing but I don't care about facetime.
    JB is more important so I would take a half baked JB...

My iphone is a $400 brick without a jailbreak , might as well cement it to the ground, thats how useless it is

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cymolia View Post
    My iphone is a $400 brick without a jailbreak , might as well cement it to the ground, thats how useless it is
    Your right. **** on it and throw in a dumbster. Be sure take pics or a video

Quote Originally Posted by valestrand1 View Post
    I am thankful for all what these guys are doing but I don't care about facetime.
    JB is more important so I would take a half baked JB...
    you might not care but there will be other folk out there that will...its a main feature of the iphone4 afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by cymolia View Post
    iphone 4? i'll swap you a 3GS you can rollback to 3.1.3 if your that desperate
    Last edited by savyo; 2010-07-25 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by savyo View Post
    you might not care but there will be other folk out there that will...its a main feature of the iphone4 afterall.

iphone 4? i'll swap you a 3GS you can rollback to 3.1.3 if your that desperate
    3Gs

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post

I don't think clarification was needed. Obviously what MuscleNerd said was quoted where as what I said was obvious. Hence the quoted part being MuscleNerd's words and mine not being quoted

I hear what you are saying, but if I want a pepperoni pizza and they are out of pepperoni, I will take a cheese pizza instead.

If you really need facetime, don't jailbreak....
    Last edited by valestrand1; 2010-07-25 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth you filled me with false hope, i hate you...nah just kidding!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

They will not release a product that kinda sort of works. It's an all or none situation. Be patient.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast