Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Exploit Ported for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 : Coming Soon!

I hope the Dev Team doesn't wait for the 4.0.1 Apple upgrade!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i really don't see why they should. It's going to be a pointless upgrade like 3.1.3. The only "fix" will be showing less bars with the new "at&t formula". I say release it and screw 4.0.1. We will learn to deal with the bars showing more than they really should. 4.1 will probably be a better upgrade but that is probably months away so go ahead Planet, and/or Comex and unleash the fury

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Rumors are that 4.01 will drop on Monday. So I say wait until then to make sure hole is still there, then release (if ready of course).
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Rumors are that 4.01 will drop on Monday. So I say wait until then to make sure hole is still there, then release (if ready of course).

But didn't they say that last weekend?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mj0528 For This Useful Post:

mortopher (2010-07-03)

I hope they delay because that's a great opportunity to close every hole they've exploited for the baseband unlocks they've got. It would really suck for then to release and have apple close the holes that quick.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Where did you here the rumor about 4.0.1 will drop on Monday?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I know it's not possible, but wish there was a way that these jbs were only distributed to a select few irbid there was a way that we could keep it away from apple.

Then it wouldn't matter right?

those 4.01 release rumors will continue till they actually release it. last monday all were waiting and this monday we all will be waiting. so this loop wont end. infact apple deff got hands in spreading these rumors for their own sake. and dev team and others will release jb and unlock when they think it is appropirate. it wont help how much u request them or pressurize them. u cant do anything if they dont release these. its their own work and they own it completely.

so just wait and see. cheers

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    He wanted donations up front for blacksnow if I remember correctly too.
    You do not remember correctly. George has never demanded any money up front for anything he as done of the iPhone community. The only "demand" I recall him ever having was to get blackra1n trending on Twitter before he released it.

He's immature, he's got a bad attitude towards fixing his software that people gave him money for, and complains when people criticize his screwups.
    People donate before finding out for themselves if it works? That's their own damn fault. Once I have a working end product I will donate to the developer all day and night, but until then that money stays with me.

Blackrain worked for me and so did blacksnow, AFTER the problems were fixed that he was not real enthused about fixing and I gave him $75 for the unlock.
    So in the end you got what you wanted, correct?

Yeah he's a one man show, but he doesn't act his age at all, he acts like a whiny ***** and then releases incomplete software that he doesn't want to fix without being given more money.
    He's what, 19? You're description of him doesn't sound that far off from most 19 year olds I encounter in the real world.

When did he demand more money in exchange for him repairing any of his utilities?

Dev Team takes longer, uses more people but their **** works.
    You already said Blackra1n and Blacksn0w worked for you.

When has GeoHot released anything that did anything other than just jailbreak? When did he release software that built a whole IPSW? He didn't, hasn't, and won't.
    What does that have to do with anything?

I'd rather it take longer and work than pay a dude for some half-assed release that takes 3 versions before it works reliably.
    Yet, you still use his products and even donate to him for them!

So what they release for Mac first? That's a minus? Quit ******** and realize that gives you the chance for the Mac users to iron out any release problems before you try.
    As a poster already pointed out, this contradicts your earlier statement that their stuff works.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
    That pretty much sums up your entire post.

I'm getting antsy waiting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    you do not remember correctly. George has never demanded any money up front for anything he as done of the iphone community. The only "demand" i recall him ever having was to get blackra1n trending on twitter before he released it.

People donate before finding out for themselves if it works? That's their own damn fault. Once i have a working end product i will donate to the developer all day and night, but until then that money stays with me.

So in the end you got what you wanted, correct?

He's what, 19? You're description of him doesn't sound that far off from most 19 year olds i encounter in the real world.

When did he demand more money in exchange for him repairing any of his utilities?

You already said blackra1n and blacksn0w worked for you.

What does that have to do with anything?

Yet, you still use his products and even donate to him for them!

As a poster already pointed out, this contradicts your earlier statement that their stuff works.

That pretty much sums up your entire post.

own3d

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    Where did you here the rumor about 4.0.1 will drop on Monday?
    Can't recall...somewhere on Internet I guess it could have been from last weekend too. There I go, spreading false info. LOL
    kwickone I.T.H.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hmm Didnt one them say that they need apple release 4.0 as open source.

We are getting off topic. I also heard that 4.0.1 was to be released on Monday but the rumors are flying again..........

Thanks

If they did say they need open source 4.0, they probably shouldn't have advertised that. Ya know?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just saying as saw it on when of the tweets

Seems I've made a great error and made a fool of myself. I am 100% completely wrong about what I've said and I retract all of my wrong and stupid statements. I got the donations statements I made completely wrong and I humbly apologize to the whole forum. I won't say another thing without making sure I've got my facts straight. Again, apologies to the forum.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

confucious (2010-07-04), Masterz1337 (2010-07-04), mortopher (2010-07-04)

^ getting things wrong is easy.
    Admitting it and apologising takes guts.
    Thank you.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Like a true confucious lol

Quote Originally Posted by capttanhowdy View Post
    Seriously fellas. Honest opinion. Should I return my iPhone 4? I have Tmobile. Have always had unlocked phones thanks to these great gentlemen. I am getting close to my 2 week return period and just am nervous to have a 700$ iPod. Lol. What do y'all think? Is a way to use this phone in Tmobile definitely down the road? Even if ts 2 months from now. Just trying to decide.
    Sell it... there are ppl who are from other countries that willing to buy a locked set and sit on it until an unlock is out for a premium price

23. The Following User Says Thank You to waffle19 For This Useful Post:

capttanhowdy (2010-07-04)

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast