Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

Just got mine pretty cool, a little heavier than 3gs, easy to activate took about 5 min calling first, then connecting to itunes, restoring all paid apps works great so far

Now I wait for the Jailbreak, I miss my cydia and all the great cool apps that Apple never develops but the you guys do
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Mine did show up today guys! My tracking still says tomorrow too!
    Don't give up hope

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bassdog For This Useful Post:

TypeRBass (2010-06-23)

Green Apple
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeRBass View Post
    If anyone hasn't noticed this on your fedex tracking page...up at the top it says something like "Important Tracking Update"...click it and it says:

Tracking Update for Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Package deliveries are proceeding as normal, however tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later.
    lol that's probably because 600,000+ people are clicking the refresh button every few minutes. I know I'm guilty of that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceField View Post
    lol that's probably because 600,000+ people are clicking the refresh button every few minutes. I know I'm guilty of that
    Guilty

Thanks

It syn pretty easily. I called the activation number but was on hold forever so I jut activated through iTunes. Took less than 5 minutes...

My phone just arrived at home. I'm rushing home to get it.

Ordered online with AT&T at 10:15am on the 15th. I love in Charlotte.

Good luck everyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NiteStar For This Useful Post:

Dollfayce (2010-06-23)

Lol it's funny how fedEx system got over loaded just like AT&T but no one is all over fedEx like they were AT&T. Atless AT&T people were still nice on the people when everyone called them. NOT fedEx people. Just think that's a little funny.

My fed ex tracking online just updated.

Jun 23, 2010 5:43 AMAt dest sort facilityMINNEAPOLIS, MN
    Jun 23, 2010 4:56 AMDeparted FedEx locationINDIANAPOLIS, IN

That is one fast truck or plane! The site is so far behind!!!

Does it give you a new phone number when you activate through iTunes?

My friend from down the street got his...just waiting for the fedex guy to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Does it give you a new phone number when you activate through iTunes?
    no, you will still use your current phone number

Fed Ex or may i say F*$kup Ex is the worst carrier. I wish Apple would have used UPS or USPS. I received the email from apple stating that my phone would be delivered today. So i check the FedEx site and the last activity report was from last night leaving NJ, which is not far from me(NY). I tried emailing FedEx but they are of no help as i would have suspected. To be honest all i really care about is seeing where the phone is. I took a day off of work because the email stated it would be here today...i will be very pissed if i have to take tomorrow off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EvJr34 View Post
    My fed ex tracking online just updated.

Jun 23, 2010 5:43 AMAt dest sort facilityMINNEAPOLIS, MN
    Jun 23, 2010 4:56 AMDeparted FedEx locationINDIANAPOLIS, IN

That is one fast truck or plane! The site is so far behind!!!
    I live in Minneapolis as well. Mine updated last night to that same information but was a little earlier than that. My estimated date of delivery still says June 24th but I got the E-mail from Apple about being delivered today. Still waiting for the Fed Ex truck to come by the neighborhood here. I hope it arrives before I have to leave for my bowling league. :-/

im so angry. ive been following fedex since the 20th. all was god until it was stalled at in nashville dest sorting where its been since 4 this morning. I spoke to fedex and they said it wouldnt come today cause apple stopped shipping. can anyone verify or deny this?

also, i did get the apple email saying it would be delivered the 23rd. is there still hope?

Amazing...[email protected]:15AM....At my doorstep in Eastern PA @12:30PM

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Got mine today just as they said I would

Now if it would just activate!

Thanks
    I wouldn't worry too much, mine was still at Fort Worth Texas since yesterday morning yet my phone was on my door step. Not only did they not need a signature but they also didn't ring my doorbell.

Quote Originally Posted by s4boost View Post
    im so angry. ive been following fedex since the 20th. all was god until it was stalled at in nashville dest sorting where its been since 4 this morning. I spoke to fedex and they said it wouldnt come today cause apple stopped shipping. can anyone verify or deny this?

also, i did get the apple email saying it would be delivered the 23rd. is there still hope?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endthisday For This Useful Post:

Dollfayce (2010-06-23), s4boost (2010-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by endthisday View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much, mine was still at Fort Worth Texas since yesterday morning yet my phone was on my door step. Not only did they not need a signature but they also didn't ring my doorbell.
    ughhhhh. i could bite my fingernails to nubs in anticipation. crap

IT'S HERE! I totally forgot to update iTunes ahead of time

I have a feeling this will a big screw-up on FED EX(UP) side. Apple was trying to do every1 the favor and send these phones so it wouldn't be so congested on the 24th. FED EX thinks just because they have it a day ahead means they can delay the shipment because it was estimated for the 24...way to run a company

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast