Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStar View Post
    Just got my status on AT&T changed to "shipped" and have a tracking number. It says UPS. God I hope UPS doesn't screw me over. Lol

btw I ordered online at 10:15am est and live in NC.
    I live in NJ, ordered mine at 11:45am on the 15th. On the order update it says I ordered on the 16th and still says in process. If I don't get this thing on the 24th someone will die at the AT&T store! WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by snowmandc View Post
    I also got the wendsday email so does fed ex have speacial instructions to not deliver until the 24th? Can they even do that?
    Yes they do, yes they can.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Woo Hoo! Backorder Qty finally went from 1 to 0!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

gggrrr... i'm getting nervous... woke up at 6am to get my order in on the 15th, still have backordered column all 1's

granted, 6am for me is about noon on the east coast and 9am on the west coast.. DAMN HAWAII!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    How many other people are showing a "not shipped yet" but delivery on 24th from apple?
    i still show as not shipped yet but delivery on the 24th...on saturday night my status said prepared for shipment then went back to not yet shipped sunday. really hope it comes on the 24th

Here is a really good free website where you can put your tracking # (if you have it yet) and it will sms or email you whenever the package has an updated change (whenever the package gets scanned at a depot, etc). They also have an iphone app.

TrackThis: Track UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL Packages by Email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    i still show as not shipped yet but delivery on the 24th...on saturday night my status said prepared for shipment then went back to not yet shipped sunday. really hope it comes on the 24th
    That's what happened to me too. I called in to make sure nothing was holding it up and apple said everything was good. I just now checked and it still says has not shipped, but will be here on Thursday. I hope apple can keep their word on this. I have one reserved for pick up at the store just in case.

did anyone get this email from the apple online store?

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

Quote Originally Posted by supershick View Post
    did anyone get this email from the apple online store?
    received it 5 mins ago

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    received it 5 mins ago
    hot damn, so we're getting the iphone on the 23rd, no freakin' way

fedex tracking number shows the 23rd....woo hoo... :-)

yea i just got the email; the iphone a day earlier - ohh man im so hype for tomorrow =]

but my tracking still says the 24th; hope it changes tomorrow lol
    Last edited by Enphekt; 2010-06-22 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enphekt View Post
    yea i just got the email; the iphone a day earlier - ohh man im so hype for tomorrow =]

but my tracking still says the 24th; hope it changes tomorrow lol
    the email explicitly says that it doesn't matter if the apple site or the fedex tracking site say the 24th.

My phone is on it's way.
    MEMPHIS, TN, US 06/22/2010 6:02 A.M. AGENT PICKUP; IN TRANSIT TO UPS FACILITY
    06/22/2010 6:01 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

I just checked and have this, no delivery date yet thou. Hopefully is updated soon

Location Date Local Time Description
    MEMPHIS, TN, US 06/22/2010 6:02 A.M. AGENT PICKUP; IN TRANSIT TO UPS FACILITY
    06/22/2010 6:01 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

damn it... since the 16th, at&t has had the hold on my account for the price of the phone... 2 hours ago i checked and it was still there, now i check and it is not there anymore nor has my order info changed at all, premier tracking says last updated june 17th, normal at&t tracking still has all 1's in the backordered column... i'm getting irate with the whole situation, calling at&t tomorrow morning...

"this wedding's horseshit"!!!

I got my shipped email and everything, but FedEx won't show where it is, let alone even a result. I bet I'm going to get my iPhone before it can even say delivered. Stupid FedEx won't update. >:[

Quote Originally Posted by PristineAura View Post
    I got my shipped email and everything, but FedEx won't show where it is, let alone even a result. I bet I'm going to get my iPhone before it can even say delivered. Stupid FedEx won't update. >:[
    try this UPS Tracking - FedEx Tracking - USPS Tracking - DHL Tracking

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

No update yet but apple still says 24th I guess we will see if it dosent get here I will be very disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by PSYC0TIC ONE View Post
    damn it... since the 16th, at&t has had the hold on my account for the price of the phone... 2 hours ago i checked and it was still there, now i check and it is not there anymore nor has my order info changed at all, premier tracking says last updated june 17th, normal at&t tracking still has all 1's in the backordered column... i'm getting irate with the whole situation, calling at&t tomorrow morning...

"this wedding's horseshit"!!!
    Premier just told me I CAN'T CANCEL, and it will be shipped as soon as it is available. I got through at 9am EST on the 15th. The premier site says Ordered on the 15th, but the AT&T site says the 16th. I went OFF on them and it did nothing. They said I can't cancel because it will be shipped SOON haahaha.... what a joke. F AT&T

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast