Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have my status as in progress!!! I ordered mine on 6/15 at 10am eastern time and I received email with 6/16 oreder date??!! Call customer service and was told should receive on the 24th!!!

Hey mBezzy81, I have a iphone 3gs that is currently unlocked/jailbroken. When you upgrade to os4 what method are you using to unlock/jailbreak???
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

OK here is the deal with the tracking numbers. Many of you have tried to track your i4 but have gotten the page that says no info can be found at this time. The shipper (Apple) has pre printed the lables and asigned the tracking number to us. The Fedex system will show nothing until Ape releases the tracking numbers to Fedex. Once received you will be able to track your i4. Give it til late tonight or late tomorrow as I'm sur Apple is till running behind. Also a side not from the tracking numbers everyone is get seems to be Intl. I hope this helped.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XFaega For This Useful Post:

rvashi (2010-06-21), washamur (2010-06-22)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nhstunner View Post
    How did you get them to ship to store? Store manager at my store said it not an option, it HAD to be shipped to my house.
    They gave me an option to do so. Either shipped to my house, or shipped to the store. Since I used my mom's upgrade for my wife, I opted to ship to store so they can assign the phone to my wife's line.

Maybe they didn't have that option any more? I ordered mine at around 1015 am at the ATT store.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

If you ordered it through apple store you have an option for shipping or pickup at the apple store.

Ordered mine in person at the AT&T store in the mall here on 6/15 @ 9 PM ET - still no updates on the order status page. Never did it say "back ordered", just showing "In Progress".
    Initial pre-charge hit and my bank released the funds back into the account 2 days later. 2nd hit is showing in "Pending" on my bank account site...hopefully once payment clears, the phone will ship out.

In all fairness, the rep at the store said that because we came in later in the day, we would not have our phones until Friday and they couldn't guarantee the time to have them delivered to home so we opted for store pick-up. The confirmation from AT&T on the order came in at like 2:15 AM on the 16th, but they showed the order date as 6/15. That email said between 25th-28th for delivery...so I won't have it on day one but am anxious to see it move along in the process and be shipped.

ordered mine 6/15 11:03am EST and got the CSS email welcoming me to att and iphone, opend te pdf and it explains to me the upgrade fees will be in on my next bill, and my upgrade dates have changed to 6/17/2011, yet order status still reads in progress lol, and an order date of 6/16, with no backorders wonder if im one of the lucky few at&ters that will get our orders on release week, spoke to a rep and she told me that there going to get all the pre orders will ship out the 24th

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I pre-ordered for pickup at the local Apple Store, received an immediate confirmation, and today received this reminder -

I'm good to go on Thursday. And, my 3GS is already pre-sold, so as soon as I pick up the iPhone4, I slap the label on the 3GS, and off it goes.

Just check my ATT acount and my Iphone 4s are Shipped!!!

Ordered on Jun 15 at around 2:35AM

Thanks

My ordering experience from the beginning, the short version...

Attempted to order from Apple.com several times, unsuccessful each time.

After finally going live for AT&T Premier folks, I was successful at approximately 7:30 AM Central Time, receive email confirmation at 7:33 AM Central Time. Charge immediately pending with my bank (I used a Visa debit card). Charge disappeared some couple of days after.

Order status remained as backordered "1" until sometime yesterday afternoon. Backordered was changed to "0."

Checked order status this morning around 8:30 AM Central with no change.

9:30ish AM check provided me with a "null" tracking number, 6/21/2010 ship date..."in progress" is now "shipped."

Thanks

How many other people are showing a "not shipped yet" but delivery on 24th from apple?
    Last edited by cory; 2010-06-21 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhstunner View Post
    How did you get them to ship to store? Store manager at my store said it not an option, it HAD to be shipped to my house.
    Hey nhstunner, you need to update that avatar to reflect something a little more current. Just sayin.....

Thanks
    just got a confirmation/reminder email from apple to pick up my phone at the store tomorrow...

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

How many other people are showing a "not shipped yet" but delivery on 24th
    I am how many others are

damn everyone is getting their updates to shipped. I just checked my ATT account again and still says in progress. Damn it!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    I still have my status as in progress!!! I ordered mine on 6/15 at 10am eastern time and I received email with 6/16 oreder date??!! Call customer service and was told should receive on the 24th!!!

Hey mBezzy81, I have a iphone 3gs that is currently unlocked/jailbroken. When you upgrade to os4 what method are you using to unlock/jailbreak???
    I am not positive on which tool I'm gonna use to Jailbreak/Unlock it yet. I was reading on one of the forums in MMI that the tools are ready to be released to do it. One of the Dev's posted it yesterday. When I find it I'll let you know. I used Blackrain to do it with my 3G but lost my unlock when my phone crashed and had to restore.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mbeezy81 For This Useful Post:

bluenwhitenikes (2010-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

@ mbeezy81 -
    Ok I used blackrain also, thanks!!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shiPhone25 View Post
    just got a confirmation/reminder email from apple to pick up my phone at the store tomorrow...
    tomorrow?!

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    I am not positive on which tool I'm gonna use to Jailbreak/Unlock it yet. I was reading on one of the forums in MMI that the tools are ready to be released to do it. One of the Dev's posted it yesterday. When I find it I'll let you know. I used Blackrain to do it with my 3G but lost my unlock when my phone crashed and had to restore.
    musclenerd released a redsn0w beta yesterday or the day before that worked on the i4 gm, sofar dark madoc has said that the released fw is the same as the gm.. so redsno0w maybe te solution

w00t know this is an older thread, but figured id let it be known, got my tracking numbers for my order today from att. Placed my order around noon at my local att store on the 15th and previously checking my status from there web site it said in progress and had 0 in the rest of the columns. As of today it now shows a tracking number and the ship date being the 21st.. if im assuming right means my phone should be here on the 24th... cant wait

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast