Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 9.2 Released : Not Safe for Spirit Jailbreakers

Green Apple
    Thanks

iOS 4 GM is extremely fast on my iPod touch 2g , and i like the Addition of Airplane Mode but i have no wallpapers in Settings?

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Thaaaanks
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

I have a 4.0GM jailbroken phone that I used my hackintosh to restore the custom jailbroken fw with.

Shifting to Itunes, I get a duplicate file warning and it has an issue with syncing the music.

I'm guessing I just need to eradicate itunes, download a fresh 9.2, and Transfer Purchases from my iPhone. I can then start afresh?

Hopefully it snot an issue with jb phones...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Add me on game center : jayeeboden

im still on itunes 9.0.2 lol. Still got my lil bros blackra1ned ipod nd didnt wanna kill blackra1n

You should READ AGAIN. That's for NEW pre-orders, not ones completed on the 15th.

Ok in case anyone needs this.

Yesturday when 9.2 for Win was out,i upgraded,lost my 3.1.3 Spirit JB. Upgraded to GM on Win without any problems. This mornning i decided to play a bit more.. So i get OSX Leopard up in vmware,downloaded redsnOw 0.9.5b5-1,and tryed it out-worked awesome. Also,syncs without anyproblems on 9.2 itunes i have on win. oh BTW,this version of redsn0w enabled walls nad multitasking on my 3g by defeault.

Success.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

so, lets get this straight....9.2 has 4.0 on it ??
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Marcase View Post
    Sucks that I read this as my system was upgrading.
    You should ALWAYS come here and read before updating anything from Apple related to your phone/touch. Live and learn I guess
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Too latee for meee..., dam i got " device will go into an infinite boot loop " i cant restore with DFU still disconnect before installing, and boot looping again and again...

Please help me MASTER....,

Does iTunes even recognize your iPhone or iPod?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    the ios4 GM works on this
    yes it does but not worth upgrading at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by drWidowmaker53 View Post
    Im waiting for someone to give the green light for iPhone 3.1.3 spirit jb.....
    yea people have been posting about infinite boot loop so definitely wait this out
    Last edited by Mrinfame; 2010-06-17 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Mr.Infame

I guess if you are stuck, uninstall iTunes completely and then google up an earlier version of iTunes and install that and you should be good to go,

Quote Originally Posted by zsatya View Post
    Too latee for meee..., dam i got " device will go into an infinite boot loop " i cant restore with DFU still disconnect before installing, and boot looping again and again...

Please help me MASTER....,
    - Restore With iTunes 9.1xx cant do it, cause stop connecting when try restore firmware and back to itunes [restore mode or DFU mode] mode

- Still can connect with iTunes but after processing Restore lose connect when try restore firmware.

- My last iOS 3.13 jailbreak Spirit
    Last edited by zsatya; 2010-06-17 at 07:47 PM.

I think I'll wait a while until it's "SAFE" to upgrade. I don't want to lose my spirit when I've only had it for a short while.

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

good thing i have used blackra1n!

Quote Originally Posted by zsatya View Post
    - Restore With iTunes 9.1xx cant do it, cause stop connecting when try restore firmware and back to itunes [restore mode or DFU mode] mode

- Still can connect with iTunes but after processing Restore lose connect when try restore firmware.

- My last iOS 3.13 jailbreak Spirit
    Do you by chance have wifi sync installed on your computer?

If you are already JB with Spirit there is no problem syncing to iTunes 9.2. Both my iPT1g(pwnd) and iPad-3G(spirit) are fine. It's if you up to 9.2 THEN want to JB that seems to be causing the problems. And surely "they" will update Spirit for 4.0 when it get officially released next week.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Windows users can now install 4.0 GM.
    but u cant jailbreak if on 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by spice_weasel View Post
    Do you by chance have wifi sync installed on your computer?
    yess, any problem ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast