Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sold Out! July 2nd New iPhone 4 Ship Date

Just called my Apple store and they said just to get here early on the 24th and I should be fine.

I'll just get up there around 7am or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bkimz View Post
    I was lucky that I made pre-order for iPhone 4 white from bestbuy.
    but now I am getting worry, cause bestbuy stop getting order for white.
    I hope I will be fine to receive my white iPhone on June 24th.

they did, but they stopped by apple.
    i was lucky i made pre-order before apple stop BB
    BB shouldn't have been taking white pre-orders in the first place. You're not getting a white phone on the 24th or for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by awri View Post
    Heres a question. Does anyones order status at at&t say 6/15/10? Looks like almost all say 6/16/10. Thus that date may be arbitrary.
    I just checked and mine still says 6/15/10 and that it's "in progress"

I ordered mine at 3am Central time from AT&T website
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

Thanks

Mine says 6/15/10...but I Aldo ordered mine before all the systems started goin' down. I ordered mine at around 4 in the morning eastern time yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by BeKindRewind View Post

thats what I see on my order status page. im guessing that "attention" means its being processed?
    I'm guessing there's some kind of problem processing your credit card... mine shows:

It looks like AT&T is trying to fix things somewhat, I used to have a QTY Backorder count of 1 but that's been changed to a 0, which is good since it shouldn't be a backordered item based on when I ordered.

Fingers crossed that they sort it out.

Ok. Perhaps I way mistaken. Mine says 6/16 but it says processing as well.

credit card has been charged now. I was charged 424.94 for it. Just sold my 3GS for 200.00 cash just this morning lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    credit card has been charged now. I was charged 424.94 for it. Just sold my 3GS for 200.00 cash just this morning lol
    congrats! lol as sad as this sounds.. I wish my card would be charged sooner =( lol.

Yeah I went at 10 am and was one of the people who was had to deal with the temporary slips so my preorder was not placed till 5pm. I recieved a email confirming my purchase and it says I should recieve it between 6/25-6/28

Originally Posted by BeKindRewind

thats what I see on my order status page. im guessing that "attention" means its being processed?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
    I'm guessing there's some kind of problem processing your credit card... mine shows:

So if our order status says "attention" with the exclamation instead of processing, you think there is a problem with the Credit Card being charged?

Where should I call to get that straightened out cause my status has the exclamation with "attention"

Thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by mike1114; 2010-06-16 at 05:42 PM.

I finally got thru and placed my order thru apple around 6:30pm EST

Default It's Apple too
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickaroni22 View Post
    Well Damn, AT&T always drops the ball, why should anyone expect anything else. I tried for 12 hours to get one ordered, with no luck. AT&T should Rethink Possible and Possiblily be better prepared for something.
    Did you see the comment a few above you. The guy went into an apple store at 11am and his order was the first one that didnt error out. AT&T was "fine" in the morning. It was later in the evening that they really had problems. I ordered mine at an AT&T store at 3:15 and they both went through fine. Im getting them both on the 24th.

Okay so I'm a bit confused.. you guys saying oh your for sure getting your on the 24th are you getting yours from AT&T through mail or pickup at the store? Or are you guys getting the same email as me..

"Thank you for ordering iPhone 4 from AT&T. Your device has been reserved. Today was the busiest sales day in our history. Because of the incredible volume of orders we received, there is a slight chance that some customers may receive their devices between June 25 and June 28. Rest assured, we are doing all we can to ship devices to customers for delivery on the 24th. You do not need to take any action at this point.

As soon as your device ships, we will send an email confirmation including a tracking number for your convenience. In the meantime, you can check the status of your order on our website at any time by clicking here or by calling our automated system at 1-877-782-8870. "

iPhone? More like MyPhone rawhog's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I ordered from Best Buy as well. When the 3Gs came out and they offered the full upgrade pricing to 3G owners. I went in to the AT&T store. The assholes would not even check to see if I could get a 3Gs phone. They just said no. Cause They didn't change upgrade eligibility dates during that go around. I will NEVER do business with that store again. The Best Buy people are SO much more pleasant to deal with. I went in at 10AM, was the third person to order a 32GB black. The VERY nice gal told me I would get a call a couple of days before the 24th to set a time for me to come in on the 24th to geet my phone.

I'll be picking mine up at the Apple Store on the 24th!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Anybody notice this at the bottom of the confirmation email from apple (for in-store pickup)?
    Whats up with that?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ reserving just means they will order enough iphones to cover all the reserve plus their expected first come first serve demand. However, if enough people wait in line and you try to waltz in there in the afternoon, you could be without an iPhone 4

20. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

jacobneal (2010-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ reserving just means they will order enough iphones to cover all the reserve plus their expected first come first serve demand. However, if enough people wait in line and you try to waltz in there in the afternoon, you could be without an iPhone 4
    Thanks, gotcha.

Crap, I have to work all day and was planning on going around 5pm. Looks like I might still be out of luck

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast