Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sold Out! July 2nd New iPhone 4 Ship Date

Green Apple
    Thanks
    What do u guys think...
    Place my order today at the AT&T store. Got a recipt and every thing. I haven revived an email but when I check the AT&T website I can see my order has been placed...what's going on?

I ordered my at 11:22 Central yesterday. Never got the email but I printed the order conformation from the AT&T website. I checked the Order status this morning and it says it's in progress. It has my order number and says date ordered 6-16-10 I presuming this is because they didn't get it totally processed in the 15th.

I'll be out of town till the 28th anyway, My wife will still be in town so I hope it'll be at my house waiting on me we I get back.

BTW I used my Visa Debit card to order.

Thanks

I decided to go down to Best Buy and pre-order mine. My fiancé and I were number 12 & 13 and the employee had guaranteed us that we will get it Thursday. The reason why I picked Best Buy was because I believe they have the best phone coverage out there.

i wasnt able to order from apple but made a reservation for pickup on the 24th..

am i still going to be able to get a phone u think/??

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

I ordered mine yesterday 15/10 after around 5pm. it said it would come on the 24th. they better keep their word that's all am goin to say.

Ordered on the 15th at 630 A.M. EST and got an order number but no confirmation email. My account has a new "Check Order" button to click in it but there's an error and it directs me to a manual order number search, and it can't find it.

A call to ATT and they said I'd get my confirmation email sometime in the next 24 hours and that...sigh...I'd get my phone the 25th to 28th. So much for first come, first serve. Pretty much proves that a lot of order numbers didn't go through the whole process and they're being fed in NOW, which puts them at the back of the queue. Which is pretty much bull****, they should honor the date/time you filled out your order, not when their computers decide they want to do something with your order.

Quote Originally Posted by dadon4sho View Post
    What do u guys think...
    Place my order today at the AT&T store. Got a recipt and every thing. I haven revived an email but when I check the AT&T website I can see my order has been placed...what's going on?
    ATT has your order. What difference does it make whether they send you an email?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy_lkta View Post
    massive orders of iphone = massive iphones device went out to the pucblic = massive demand satisfied = decreases of demand = price of iphone goes down. First lesson of economic class
    Ahh, The Law of Supply and Demand....I still see those damn graphs and it's variants shifting in my sleep...
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

I was lucky that I made pre-order for iPhone 4 white from bestbuy.
    but now I am getting worry, cause bestbuy stop getting order for white.
    I hope I will be fine to receive my white iPhone on June 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    wait BB was taking pre-orders for white iphones?
    they did, but they stopped by apple.
    i was lucky i made pre-order before apple stop BB
    Last edited by bkimz; 2010-06-16 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bkimz View Post
    I was lucky that I made pre-order for iPhone 4 white from bestbuy.
    but now I am getting worry, cause bestbuy stop getting order for white.
    I hope I will be fine to receive my white iPhone on June 24th.
    You won't. Best Buy employees just weren't informed that white is on hold till late summer and kept taking orders for them. Apple REALLY should release a statement on white (why they're being delayed, why didn't they notify people ahead of time, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by bkimz View Post
    i was lucky i made pre-order before apple stop BB
    You were unlucky. Apple called BB and said "Hey, stop selling preorders for the white phone because WE ARENT MAKING THEM YET." They don't want a bunch of upset people (i.e. you) going into BB and not having the phone there.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Placed my order through Apples site around 9am Yest. Finally got my confirmation email around 7pm last night

Ordered on the 15th at 630 A.M. EST and got an order number but no confirmation email. My account has a new "Check Order" button to click in it but there's an error and it directs me to a manual order number search, and it can't find it.
    UPDATE: My order number has JUST now appeared and it has an order date of 6/16/2010. So this supports my theory that some order numbers didn't go through the full process are are being hand fed in and receiving new order dates. WHICH SUCKS. I'll be calling later today to see if that order date is going to change and if they will honor the time I actually submitted my order instead of when they decided to get around to fixing their database.

Thanks

im just gonna wait a month till the hype dies down besides i cant afford that right now anyways, maybe next year or the year after ill remeber to start saving earlier!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalano View Post
    Who else went to an actual AT&T Store? I went to an AT&T store around 6:00 p.m. EST and they took my preorder no problem. Said that it would be shipped to my home anytime between the 24th and 1st of July. Placed my order, charged my card (put the hold on the card) and I have a receipt. I went to www.wireless.att.com/order_status and it says the order was placed and no ship time.

My issue is, anyone else that went to the actual AT&T store, did you get an e-mail? I gave them my e-mail address, didn't receive one but when I go to the website to check order status, it shows that I placed an order and it's "in progress" anyone else get an e-mail that went in person?
    It took them 7 hours to send me the e-mail. I also went to the store.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

I pre-ordered via AT&T Website, and got my confirmation instantly, and whenever I enter the order tracking information, it says 'Processing'. I'm guessing this means I'm good... I'm worried cause I'm used to people screwing up.

i got my order in on the apple store's bloated server around 10 pm CST. i started trying around 7 finally processed my order and i got a confirmation number...Checked order status this morning on apple store and it said delivers june 24th so i guess i lucked out

Quote Originally Posted by StoutFiles View Post
    UPDATE: My order number has JUST now appeared and it has an order date of 6/16/2010. So this supports my theory that some order numbers didn't go through the full process are are being hand fed in and receiving new order dates. WHICH SUCKS. I'll be calling later today to see if that order date is going to change and if they will honor the time I actually submitted my order instead of when they decided to get around to fixing their database.
    Same thing happened to me. I placed my order around 10:30AM EDT yesterday, and my order is showing up on AT&Ts site as being placed today. At least it says in process. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from them. I'll have to wait and see what the estimated delivery date is.

Heres a question. Does anyones order status at at&t say 6/15/10? Looks like almost all say 6/16/10. Thus that date may be arbitrary.

Can't I still go up to the apple store on the 24th?

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    i ******* hate att!! Damn i wish this damn phone could be with verizon or tmobile. ATT needs to get their **** together specially when they knew the demand for orders for this iphone was gona be high
    Don't be a fool. What makes you think that tmobile or verizon's site would have been able to handle the insane amount of pre-order traffic?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast