Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sold Out! July 2nd New iPhone 4 Ship Date

Dont blame ATT for all this issues we should blame Apple for not allowing the white iphone to come out at the same time i guaranty there would of been more shipping on the 24th. The reason being is that their would of being more choises. Let's say for example if they would of run out of black iphones and the only ones left were white and i knew i would get it on the 24th i would of go for the white one just to get it on that date. Plus i don't mind it came out at the same time in other country's but us here in the U.S should of had it atleast two weeks before the other country's and we would of had more inventory.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think im ok. My sister reserved ours at an apple store and her BF works there so im sure he'll hold em for us.....Hopefully
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

massive orders of iphone = massive iphones device went out to the pucblic = massive demand satisfied = decreases of demand = price of iphone goes down. First lesson of economic class

All of you can still pre order. Pre orders for AT&T (which AT&T is shipping only meaning no in store pickup) will be shipped on or after June 25 for any AT&T online or in store pre orders from this point forwards.

Pre orders at the Apple online store can still be made if you can get through. Delivery times may vary there.

BB and Radio Shack are still taking in store pre orders for in store pickup on the 24th.

On June 24 you can also walk in to a WalMart or an AT&T store to purchase iPhone 4 on a first come first serve basis as I guess AT&T is holding some stock for walk ins only.

I actually knew AT&T would probably be a big clusterf*ck this year since the device is a big change from the 3G-3Gs with lots of customers being able to upgrade earlier than expected. After the terrible online experience Tuesday morning I just decided to head out to my local BB. Around 8pm Pacific I went in, no line, sat at the mobile counter and pre ordered (reserved) for June 24 in store pickup. I was the 12th to do so at that particular store. So it is pretty safe to assume most in store pre orders went to Apple and AT&T stores (which is why I didn't bother with either).

Yes BB will take it out of the box and activate it (part of walk out working) but that is a small price to pay. Not having to deal with AT&T at all (as BB will activate it through AT&T)....priceless.
    Last edited by southfrisco; 2010-06-16 at 09:42 AM.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

im in the same boat as some of you att people. Ordered around 3pm, got a confirmation page, but my cc hasnt been charged and no email.

So is there a def date for when white phones will ship? Cause if i dont my phone till july 2 i might as well cancel and order a white one =\

Got one iPhone order to go through on Apple Store earlier. Now my other two lines that are also available for upgrade would not go through on Apple's web site so I headed over to AT&T. Now AT&T doesn't even show the iPhone 4 as being available as an upgrade selection just the 3GS. Looks like AT&T and Apple are only allowing one iPhone 4 per account now, because I know some people were able to get multiples on the same account earlier in the day). Hope they release that limitation soon ...being the nice guy I am I'll be the last on my account to get it and I pay the bill!!!

I ordered 2 today just keep trying btw use apple dot com

i got an email saying my pick up my iphone june 24 before closing. thats still good?

Quote Originally Posted by vthree View Post
    i never received a confirmation e-mail from AT&T, did any of you?
    Yes. I pre-ordered in an ATT store at 1:50 pm Eastern. Here's the pertinent text of the email. The next fun will occur on the 24th when a bazillion people all try and activate these phones.

Thank you for your recent order. Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to ship on or after June 24, 2010. Your order details as well as activation instructions are included below.
    Last edited by MikePA; 2010-06-16 at 10:51 AM.

I went to the T-Punkt shop here in Köln when they opened was in and out in 5 minutes. i think pick up might take a bit longer but what ever i got one =0)
    "Jane, get me off this crazy thing !!!!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

i ordered mine from an AT&T store at 2:15 PM EST and my email said this;

Thank you for ordering iPhone 4 from AT&T. Your device has been reserved. Today was the busiest sales day in our history. Because of the incredible volume of orders we received, there is a slight chance that some customers may receive their devices between June 25 and June 28. Rest assured, we are doing all we can to ship devices to customers for delivery on the 24th. You do not need to take any action at this point.

this is what apple store is telling me
    Jun 15, 2010 at 04:47 PM PDT - Order number WXXXXXXXXXX
    View order details
    Not yet shipped
    Product Qty.
    IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    Custom configured
    Ships: Delivers on June 24th

Good luck to anyone who reserved for pickup at a store. Those places will be zoos.

Quote Originally Posted by bzpilot View Post
    Got one iPhone order to go through on Apple Store earlier. Now my other two lines that are also available for upgrade would not go through on Apple's web site so I headed over to AT&T. Now AT&T doesn't even show the iPhone 4 as being available as an upgrade selection just the 3GS. Looks like AT&T and Apple are only allowing one iPhone 4 per account now, because I know some people were able to get multiples on the same account earlier in the day). Hope they release that limitation soon ...being the nice guy I am I'll be the last on my account to get it and I pay the bill!!!
    The AT&T issue is a strange one; after speaking with a Premier rep it seems that there are different websites and options available to customers based on a number of factors, and she confirmed that all sites weren't "updated" with the iPhone 4 as an option. If you are on a corporate account or have a corporate discount (even if you self-pay) then whether or not the iPhone 4 was available yesterday depends on whoever controls the corporate account. Sort of ridiculous.

Anyway, Apple DID allow for the purchase of 4s on multiple line accounts -- I know this because I did it. Took me all day to get the second one pre-ordered, but I have two confirmation emails in my inbox to prove it. As long as you confirm eligibility with each separate line, you shouldn't have had a problem.
    Last edited by eballesq; 2010-06-16 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hope I still get mine, I preordered from AT&T at seven in the morning yesterday. And I'm having it delivered to my home...

Thanks

Already Reserved ....

Thanks

I hope my come on the 24th.

I knew this would happen, i wanted to pre order mine in the morning but i had to leave for work oh well looks like I'll take a gamble and stand in line at 5 in the morning.

When you order on Apple's website, is credit card the only way? Or can you use a debit card and paypal as well?

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    When you order on Apple's website, is credit card the only way? Or can you use a debit card and paypal as well?
    If it has a Visa/Mastercard logo and can be used for a credit transaction (pin-less) then yes you can use that debit card. No idea about Paypal.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amfdfireinside View Post
    this is what apple store is telling me
    Jun 15, 2010 at 04:47 PM PDT - Order number WXXXXXXXXXX
    View order details
    Not yet shipped
    Product Qty.
    IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    Custom configured
    Ships: Delivers on June 24th
    That looks like the same status as mine, and I got my pre-order through around 3:30pm (tried since 9am ET) I received my confirmation email around 9:30pm with the june 24th delivery date. Good luck!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ishtob For This Useful Post:

amfdfireinside (2010-06-16)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast