Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

thanks. ill try this. it didnt show up on the premier site.

got to at&t there servers are better than apple right now in and out i went

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

I also keep getting an error. I guess a lot of people are logging in
    I'm gonna wait.

Just got mine on the AT&T Premier Portal, good times.

Placed my order on Apple.com through my 3G about 30 minutes ago. No errors or issues yaaaaaaay

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was able to order 2 new iPhones, one each for both my lines, on the AT&T website will little trouble. But speaking honestly, I really wanted to place the order on the Apple website and simply gave up after many, many unsuccessful attempts. By comparison, I started and stopped the process a few times on both sites and although the AT&T site would sometimes NOT show the iPhone 4 available in my upgrade device choices, it would return on my second or third attempt. I guess the site was pulling the option every now and then to reduce the loads at any given time. It seemed to work well because once I decided to go ahead and complete my order for real, it worked flawlessly. I'm disappointed in the Apple website's performance, however. I would have RATHER ordered from Apple as the rumor was that AT&T shipments wouldn't arrive until the 25th while orders placed on Apple.com would arrive on the 24th - Launch Day. But all indication now is that I will receive both my phones on the 24th...I haven't been given any notice otherwise.

For all those who successfully ordered on AT&T and have not received a confirmation email - I ordered mines at 5:07AM and still have not gotten any confirmation via email although my Visa debit card has been charged - you can check the status of your order at:

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

The link above is great because you DO NOT have to log into your account to check the status. AT&T's site won't even let you log into your account right now because I guess traffic is even busier now that the rest of the masses who are not early birds like us are clammering to get their new devices. LOL...feels good to be one of those that got there first. Can't wait until next week Thursday!!!!

I was able to pre-order this morning on at&t's site around 7:45AM EST, and the Apple site was down at the time. Everything went smooth, and when it asked me about shipping I decided to pay for the UPS Next Day Air rather than the free FedEx next day air. I drive for UPS and can get the package off the truck in the morning, plus, God forbid anything happens, I'll be able to coordinate with the Center in the chance it comes later than the 25th since I leave for vacation on the 26th.

Hang in there everyone. You'll be ok today.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You paid for shipping? Mine didn't even give me the option... free shipping with delivery on the 24th was default.

been trying for about 2 hours...fails on both sites!

ATT says
    There was a problem with your request.
    P1015: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a system error that prevents us from completing your request. For non iPhone related upgrades, please call Customer Care at 1-888-867-4384 and provide the error number at the beginning of this message.

Apple saysYour request couldn’t be processed.
    We’re sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

Apple gives me this error when trying to get my info from AT&T so i'm assuming its AT&T's issue
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

My mom didn't pay her bill yet due 14 of June arrggg so I reserved it at the apple store ! ( oh at 3am , happened to wake up, lucky?)

So i called the best buy store an asked them if they had the white iphone 4 available for pre-order?......An the response i got was that apple did not tell them that it could not be pr-ordered.Did anyone on here get to pre-order a white one from anywhere? I know they have to go through apple's website to order it too.........I'm bout to go to best buy now n see what happens
    Hello

@Poseidon79

Sorry, can't quote. (on iPhone) Anyway yeah, there were 3 shipping options on the AT&T site. The default was free over-night by FedEx, but I chose the pay the $12 for the UPS Next Day Air because I'm a UPS driver and the truck that will have my phone is 4 feet from our office door on the boxline lol. Plus, if there's a problem of it coming later than the 25th, I can have my buddy on that route just get it for me. Trust me, for me this is money well spent! (plus our next day air service is better hehe)

i am just gonna go to the store and preorder mine no worries

Yet another reason AT&T sucks ***.

Quote Originally Posted by brant8624 View Post
    So i called the best buy store an asked them if they had the white iphone 4 available for pre-order?......An the response i got was that apple did not tell them that it could not be pr-ordered.Did anyone on here get to pre-order a white one from anywhere? I know they have to go through apple's website to order it too.........I'm bout to go to best buy now n see what happens
    I just pre-ordered 2 from Best Buy (third in line) and they said that they WILL have the white ones on launch day.

Preordered mine on AT&T site from my iPhone. Computer at work wouldn't get past the upgrade options screen. Went through on my iPhone first try. Took about 5 minutes. My boss went to the AT&T store and it took him about 2 hours and they said they could only ship to his house.

Thanks

DONE. Through ATT. Apple still wont work for me.
    Does ATT ship it to your house? or do i have to go get it? i didn't see anything about it.

ATT sites is down, ****ing great! Apple **** doesnt work either.. These people dont have their **** together really specially knowing their were gona have this much traffic on the sites

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Please don't block me or think this is spam!
    I came from best buy store and got my pre-order from iPhone 4 in person and in white! *iPhonePixelPost Apple News and Tutorials: Best buy has open pre-orders for white iPhone 4!

Best buy FTW!!!
    Last edited by ip3; 2010-06-15 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Got mine 7 AM eastern ATT site on second try since the cart did not give me a button to finish the transaction on the first try.
    Last edited by charlyc; 2010-06-15 at 05:31 PM.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast