Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

They are canceling orders left and right now.

I reserved mine so I better get there super early and wait in line anyway

it says my order was placed on 06/16/10 and i ordered around 130pm ET yesterday. WTF!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I received my email confirmation last night from Apple that my iphone has been reserved to pick up at the store.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    it says my order was placed on 06/16/10 and i ordered around 130pm ET yesterday. WTF!!!!
    A lot of orders didnt make it thru the system until this morning.

havent gotten a confirmation email from ATT but i see the order and my credit card has been charged. My friend works for ATT and said that if you ordered b4 4pm ET you will get it 06/24-06/25 the latest. Orders may show up as of processed today bc they were put in a queue but he said they are honoring the delivery date for 06/24. We shall see

Thanks

I started at 3:00am on the 15th and never got my order placed!!! This is ****** UP!!!

Thanks

Order now. Within a couple hours you will be lucky to get it by late July

I was finally able to order mine through the Apple site with an exception. They took away my full discount of $299 and made it an early upgrade of $499. How convenient. The site said I could get the full discount on July 12 instead of yesterday.

I ordered 2 yesterday and got both confirmation emails and apple took out the money instantly for the phones.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Two days later, got my email from AT&T. No delay info contained w/in. Might just have it on the 24th. *thumbs up*

i still got no confirmation from ATT but status or order says in progress and no backorder. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes the 24th

i just checked am i can see my order. when i checked the first time it said my phones where backordered. I had got my order thru at 135 MST on the 16th. I thought i had got it in time of the deadline. well i just checked it again and it says nothing back ordered. this is confusing

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've a questions guys. I've a reserved confirmation from Apple to pick my iphone 4 at my local Apple store on launched day. Do I have to make the long line or should I walk in and request one by giving them my name? I've seeing in the past where Apple have a big table with reserve goodies on the side guarded by sales person. I know they will open at 7:00 am but am planning on stoping by 8 before I head to work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zelaya View Post
    I've a questions guys. I've a reserved confirmation from Apple to pick my iphone 4 at my local Apple store on launched day. Do I have to make the long line or should I walk in and request one by giving them my name? I've seeing in the past where Apple have a big table with reserve goodies on the side guarded by sales person. I know they will open at 7:00 am but am planning on stoping by 8 before I head to work.
    If I were you, I would get there as early as you can. I wouldn't come mossying in at 8 trying to get one even if it's preordered. That's just my opinion.

I called my local apple store and they confirmed I can walk in anytime that day and pick up my phone

Thanks

Nevermind

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    If I were you, I would get there as early as you can. I wouldn't come mossying in at 8 trying to get one even if it's preordered. That's just my opinion.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flxj21 View Post
    I called my local apple store and they confirmed I can walk in anytime that day and pick up my phone
    That's what I though. I spend almost all day to reserve a iphone since I had trouble pre-ordering one. I hope Apple system won't crash on launched day. I remembered two years ago when the blackberry storm came to Verizon wireless the system was down all day. It was a disaster. I hope Apple and AT&T get their act together this time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zelaya View Post
    Reserve goodies? Is Apple giving away stuff for those who reserved and/or are waiting in line to try to buy an i4?

Now that I am 99.9999% secure that my phone will be waiting for me on the 24th, I just want the next 3 1/2 days to fly by! I did speak to a worker at an Apple store today and was told they wouldn't be opening the boxes until that morning? Is that a normal thing?
    Last edited by engelke2010; 2010-06-21 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast