Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

us apple store just sold out. Best Buy and Radio Shack are all thats left

went to att store after work ordered it around 4:20 pm est right around the cutoff. i got a conformation email around 9:45 check your bulk or junk folders too thats where my email went to. it says do to high volume of orders some might get the phone june 25-july 5 so its still up in the air right now.

Thanks

Default WTF is right!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    i have been trying off in on all day, and now it looks like I want be able to Pre-order one at all....WTF?????
    I've tried to comply with the "try again later" nonsense, too, only to be recently greeted with "ships **BY** July 2" BS. I'm going to be out of town that first week of July! And even if I was in town, the little sparklies say "delivery signature required"--does Steve think we can all sit at home and wait for the FedEx guy to show up "...between July 6 & 8...?" Would he let "home-slappy-beer-drinker-from-NCSU" work from home all those days hoping for the FedEx guy to show? John Chambers isn't gonna let me either. Once again, Apple's whoorish relationship with AT&T and their 386 servers puts it to faithful, loyal customers.

Got all 5 for my account finally. It's took 20hrs but it was well worth it

I pre-ordered from apples site about an hour ago and it says it will be delivered on the 24th

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    THAT'S ****** UP!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Sad. I guess I will have to wait till after the rush to get mine. Was waiting for the white one anyway. Time to call the person I sold my 3GS to and see if he will wait a few weeks.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Where are you getting this from? I just tried pre-ordering from Apple & AT&T and none said they were out of stock
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where are you hearing this Stealth?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Windmeel For This Useful Post:

FURBY8704 (2010-06-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i read a post somewhere today that was so true. wont our phones seem so lame for the next 9 days...while we wait i know my 3g does cuz my wifi has been broken for months...

I was just seeing if I could get through and I can but it now says right before checkout that is will be shipped by july 2nd. Ouch.

another thing i just found out,if your picking it up from an att store put that zip code in when you go to check your order status. I was putting in my zip code and it wasnt showing up but once i put in the stores zip code it came up.

After a full day of intermittent attempts, I finally have two confirmation emails from Apple with order numbers and "deliver by" dates of 6/24.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    i just went to apple and went through the process again just to make sure - no more 24th guarantees. it said july 5. so there sold out for launch day but not for later dates of course.

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

should have ordered through the damn apple site. Now i cant even verify my order with ATT, WTF!!!!

I didn't get my pre order in thru apple or att. My job doesn't have me sitting in front of a computer all day n by the time I got off I had read that both spots sold out. I'll try radio shack in the morning. The good thing is that I stay in a rural area and it's not that much hype around these releases.

The apple store is not taking anymore reservations. But it said you can pick up an iphone on a first come, first- served basis so i believe its only for people that pre-ordered one? And for the people that want it shipped it will be shipped by July 2nd. I checked the apple website since I've been trying for hours and no luck until now but they have no more in stock =(

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Where are you getting this from? I just tried pre-ordering from Apple & AT&T and none said they were out of stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    Try to order, it will say ships July 2nd

90% of Best Buys are sold out on their pre-orders already. Walmart will be the only place to have a chance at one now. Get your tents ready

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    I didn't get my pre order in thru apple or att. My job doesn't have me sitting in front of a computer all day n by the time I got off I had read that both spots sold out. I'll try radio shack in the morning. The good thing is that I stay in a rural area and it's not that much hype around these releases.
    live in a pineapple under the sea??

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Pre-ordered on AT&T and I'm happy I did, I would've spent hours if not more on the main Apple Website. Thank god I got an order before they sold out. I'm so relieved.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast