Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

dont know about att but i got mines from apple and took a couple hours.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joe88 For This Useful Post:

tellytel (2010-06-16)

OMG, so much fail... anyways, first time thru mine went fine. Tried to do another line and I failed to login with a different iTunes account, that took a trip to the apple store to figure out. Got the second line upgraded without an issues.

I loaded up the apple store app a bit later to do a third line and was met with this

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems no one want to wait for the white iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

got my email confirmation from apple about an hour ago. delivery on the 24th for me. yay for $11 tax in IL.

i still havent gotten any confirmations from ATT and when i check my order on the site it says not available. WTF?!!!!I havent gotten charged yet either. This is ridiculous! How can i even find out if my order was placed?

* Estimated Tax $68.15
    * Order Total $367.15

CA tax FTL!

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    i still havent gotten any confirmations from ATT and when i check my order on the site it says not available. WTF?!!!!I havent gotten charged yet either. This is ridiculous! How can i even find out if my order was placed?
    Im in the same boat. However I called the 800 number to check my order right after I placed it and it said it couldnt find it. A couple hours later I called again and now it says wait 48 hrs for order to process. So it seems it is in the system. the number is 866 391 0749

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I got my confirmations right away

Thanks

I think some of you guys are confusing the tax for the $199 and the $299. I paid $18 for the $299 32GB phone.

Anyways, I ordered my phone at the AT&T store at 3PM EST and got my confirmation e-mail at 10:18 PM EST. So it'll be a few hours at least. Hope this helps.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Default iPhone 4 not available unless you sign a 2yr contract
    So after finally getting through last night to reserve a 16gb iPhone 4, i knew something was too easy. So i called 3 different Apple stores today asking if the phone was going to be available without contract for the full price. All of the store reps i spoke to said the same thing, even though the website says that there is a "no-commitment iPhone for the full retail price" available, you can't get the new iPhone 4 unless you sign a new 2 year contract with AT&T no matter what. Each rep at Apple said they will not be able to sell the iPhone 4 unless you are approved for an AT&T account.

So for everyone hoping to get the iPhone 4 contract free for the full price of $599 for the 16gb or $699 for the 32gb will not be able to. Especially on the first days. The reps said that they don't even know if Apple will make them available contract free anytime soon.

They did however say the iPhone 3G S was available contract free.

I got my email from apple an hour after i reserved, whoohoo

Ordered mine thru apple finally after about 4 tries.

$0.00 dollar tax in Delaware

@ehren: just repeating what was said to me earlier man.

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    It seems no one want to wait for the white iPhone 4.
    Ill just wait till release day and swap colors if they drop

Quote Originally Posted by traviesa1686 View Post
    So after finally getting through last night to reserve a 16gb iPhone 4, i knew something was too easy. So i called 3 different Apple stores today asking if the phone was going to be available without contract for the full price. All of the store reps i spoke to said the same thing, even though the website says that there is a "no-commitment iPhone for the full retail price" available, you can't get the new iPhone 4 unless you sign a new 2 year contract with AT&T no matter what. Each rep at Apple said they will not be able to sell the iPhone 4 unless you are approved for an AT&T account.

So for everyone hoping to get the iPhone 4 contract free for the full price of $599 for the 16gb or $699 for the 32gb will not be able to. Especially on the first days. The reps said that they don't even know if Apple will make them available contract free anytime soon.

They did however say the iPhone 3G S was available contract free.
    Damn that sucks. I am not eligible for an upgrade until Jan 2011 but am willing to pay full price for no commitment upgrade. If they extend my contract to two years I will hold off on ordering this and give serious consideration to how badly I want this.

Quote Originally Posted by artkrime View Post
    Im in the same boat. However I called the 800 number to check my order right after I placed it and it said it couldnt find it. A couple hours later I called again and now it says wait 48 hrs for order to process. So it seems it is in the system. the number is 866 391 0749
    i tried to call that number it says due to the high call volume calls cannot be taken at this time man ive had it with ATT. I called 877-782-8870 and put my order in and nothing!! This is ********

Thanks

i have been trying off in on all day, and now it looks like I want be able to Pre-order one at all....WTF?????

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

CaryDude (2010-06-16)

Does anyone here work for ATT and know wtf is going on??

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I've been on hold for about 20 min now on the (866) line. I spoke to an AT&T rep earlier & explained that I received an email confirmation at 10am but still no charge & no order status change?! He told me that my order is being processed but I will not see a charge til my phone has shipped. I told him that other people have stated that they have been charged & he says no one has been charged 4 there phones, the only charges are deposits??!! WTF?!?!

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast