Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

on my invoice it says we are sorry our system isnt able to determine your estimated sales tax at this time

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Went to apple store and they can't do it because they told me their network was too busy, had to go to ATT store then I did it from there with no problem, I paid with my debit card with master card logo with no problem. Now waiting for june 24th, they told me too they had a lot of orders and the new iphone can come the 24th or 25th depends of their inventory. Lost my 5467 rollover minutes but thats ok. My data plan remains intact unlimited. 28% off with my business premier account, nice.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2010-06-16 at 02:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I got my pre-order in with AT&T last night around 3:30am. I was trying to order on the Apple site when it went down. Luckily, I had another tab open with the AT&T pre-order site. Now here's the question: those of you who got their orders to go through on the AT&T site, what was the tax you were charged? I was charged $68.15 on $299.00. I took the printout to my local AT&T store, where they said that I'm charged on the full retail price ($699.00) instead of $299. He said it's California law to charge tax this way, luxury vs. necessity. Anyone else get screwed like that? Did Apple charge a luxury tax?
    my 199 came to be 257. so i have found another lol
    do you know if theres a way around this??

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Went to apple store and they can't do it because they told me their network was too busy, had to go to ATT store then I did it from there with no problem, I paid with my debit card with master card logo with no problem. Now waiting for june 24th, they told me too they had a lot of orders and the new iphone can come the 24th or 25th depends of their inventory. Lost my 5467 rollover minutes but thats ok. My data plan remains intact unlimited. 28% off with my business premier account, nice.

why did you loose your rollover minutes? Did you change your plan? I have 6-7000 rollover minutes and I am not going to loose them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Jaze View Post
    Knew someone would put their finger on the record to my music

total fees ran to $12 between ebay and PP.

SO

REALISTICALLY *mad face*

3Gs sale: $320
    iPhone 4: $322.92

Selling fees and paypal charge: $11.78

TOTAL out-of-pocket: $14.70

frickin Shore, man.
    :
    Lol, I sold my 3gs 16gb for 400 on craigslist, no fee's there lol, but the crappy part was I had to do "early upgrade" soo $32 out of my pocket oh well,

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    on my invoice it says we are sorry our system isnt able to determine your estimated sales tax at this time
    yea mine said the same thing .... weird!

Quote Originally Posted by FURBY8704 View Post
    my 199 came to be 257. so i have found another lol
    do you know if theres a way around this??

Why not cancel your order then if your willing to save $40ish pre order it under like a family member's address outside of cali or a friends

finally got my phone through apples website. So far Ive got one coming from At&T and one from Apple.. Wonder which will arrive on time?

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Why not cancel your order then if your willing to save $40ish pre order it under like a family member's address outside of cali or a friends
    its not that i want to save, i just want to get charged as anyone else - im nobody special to get cahrged 40ish bucks more lol

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

I was at the ATT store at 12pm....they where writing orders for later in the day to finalize.Mine happen to go through and the lady was all excited.Then a couple people next to us got a confirm number and receipt.She said I was the 1st to get a confirm/receipt in several hours.

Hopefully this all works out on the 24th.It says mine is to be delivered the 24th.No big deal.I got my JB's/unlocked 3G on craigslist already.

I hope Apple can help me but I was able to reserve the Iphone 4 thru Apple's site just now but I accidently put my phone # instead of my wife's number so it said $599. The reason is my wife bought her Tilt phone with no committment and AT&T used her number so I could get an Iphone upgrade to the 3GS on May 26th with a 2 year committment. What was odd is the screen said process could not be loaded on the left but it gave me the option to pick it up at my local Apple Store and I am awaiting an e-mail confirmation. I assume others got this same setup? I shouldn't have any issues when I pick it up on the 24th?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    another way to look at it is.. looking back now would u have waited and extra day or so to get the 3G or 3GS? i mean i can deal with my 3GS for months more.. its still a very awesome phone (when j/b) BUT im not about to let that super nerd down the road get the new one b4 me.. fedex delivers to me 1st!
    iPhone 4 32gb
    MacBook Pro 2.63 ghz
    Apple TV
    Time Capsule
    PSN: MarkFaulken

does anyone know of a way to get around the data plan if you pre-order the iphone online?

As of 8pm i am finally preordered

Been trying all day on apple/att with no luck. I been trying to upgrade my # the whole time. So I put in a reserve on my # and then went to order my wifes and sure enough it went right through on the apple page. Was almost as of there was no issues. The url points to some SSL page or something so I figured if I stayed on the same IP/URL I may be able to order under my # too. Sure enough it worked.

Also , anyone else who had luck with apple, I was not charged the 18 dollar upgrade fee on both of my phones. Only Tax. Anyone else see this as well? Checked my credit card charge on my bank account and same thing, no 18 dollar charges.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My sales tax in Dayton, Ohio was $13.93!

I got my preorder in at 8:30am and my bill was $230 the phone was 199 the tax and there was a mystery $18 on my bill. Long story short I upgraded on my wifes line on accident they told me they would cancel and for me to preorder again I stopped the AT&T rep and so no way am I losing my preorder she ended up waiving the early upgrade fee for me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    As of 8pm i am finally preordered

Been trying all day on apple/att with no luck. I been trying to upgrade my # the whole time. So I put in a reserve on my # and then went to order my wifes and sure enough it went right through on the apple page. Was almost as of there was no issues. The url points to some SSL page or something so I figured if I stayed on the same IP/URL I may be able to order under my # too. Sure enough it worked.

Also , anyone else who had luck with apple, I was not charged the 18 dollar upgrade fee on both of my phones. Only Tax. Anyone else see this as well? Checked my credit card charge on my bank account and same thing, no 18 dollar charges.
    yeah no $18 charge but i havent got my email from apple yet either! but my card has been charged

Quote Originally Posted by bftiedt View Post
    yeah no $18 charge but i havent got my email from apple yet either! but my card has been charged
    I think att charges the 18 on ur next phone bill

People are getting charged for the reserve???? What the hell!!!

Oh my god I am gonna freak out if they charge $599 to my card

When I reserved the phone it said I can pick it up at the Apple Store on June 24th and then pay.
    Last edited by ehren88888; 2010-06-16 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    why did you loose your rollover minutes? Did you change your plan? I have 6-7000 rollover minutes and I am not going to loose them.
    I never ask them but thats what I see on my ATT account, I did an early upgrade wich means anothe new contract but I think I lost them because I dont see it on my account anymore, maybe is not upudated yet, I hope

no only if you select ship to home , reserves you pay when you get there

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast