Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ FAIL ] Pre Order Now!

man I preorder for both my line. One went through and I got the order confirmation but I didn't get no email. Second line went through the first time and after I enter card and hit process it timeout so I did again and got the order confirmation screen and print the screen this time then exit. still no email and I called and no charge yet...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I gave up on ordering online since I had been trying from the time the apple pre order launched. I went into the AT&T store about a block away from my house and I was able to pre-order with no problemo. Finally Pre-ordered!!!
    According to the gal @ the ATT store, the iPhone will arrive on the 25th not the 24th which is launch day. Sigh, well at least I won't have to wait in line and risk not getting one!!!

Around 1:30 pm Eastern, after starting a little after 4:00 am, I gave up on both websites and drove 30 minutes to an ATT store. They had a sign in sheet just inside the front doors. There was 1 person ahead of me. After about 15 minutes, someone took down my full name, cell number, asked 16 gig or 32 gig and asked to see my drivers license. After another 5 minutes, one of the people at a terminal called my name. He asked the same questions you see online. After about another 15 minutes my order was completed and they will be shipping it to my house. They were still telling people this would happen, as would the in store pickups, on 6/24. All in all, a painless process and the people in the store were cheerful and helpful even though they spent the morning writing this information down on sheets of paper because their systems were down. In the late morning, the systems came back up and they entered all the handwritten information and sent the people emails. They said the systems were very slow in the morning and they suffered through the situations when they'd get a failure after entering all the information. Although, they didn't have any issues when entering my order.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

OK I got the confirmation email this morning at 10am with my order # but still no charge on my CC. Also when I try to check order status it says can't be found?? I see some of you are getting order status's, anyone else experiencing this?? I ordered mine thru AT&T.
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

ive been trying all morning and the furthest i got was putting in my card info on att and it timed out when submitting since then i noticed it only lets me thru when i do it as setting up a new line every time i do as an upgrade i get timed out
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

this may explain whats going on:

iPhone 4 Order Security Breach Exposes Private Information
    iPhone 4 Order Security Breach Exposes Private Information

it happened to me earlier i came up as holographic IRU account and i was like wtf???
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Green Apple
    Thanks
    you do not get charged until the phone gets shipped

Sorry everyone is or was havin trouble this morin. I didn't it took me about 5 to 8 min going threw AT&T web site at 4am. Just think how it is going to be on the 24th an 25th for the ups and fedx. I know they deal with all the holidays but will they be able to deliver on time?
    Sorry if typed wrong on iPhone doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    OK I got the confirmation email this morning at 10am with my order # but still no charge on my CC. Also when I try to check order status it says can't be found?? I see some of you are getting order status's, anyone else experiencing this?? I ordered mine thru AT&T.
    I got that message too.. I called AT&T, and after 30min of being on hold, they said that means your phone on back order, and you won't get for 3-5 weeks. I hope the customer rep didn't know what she was talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by arfreitas12 View Post
    you do not get charged until the phone gets shipped
    I order 2 phones for my lines, and one phone was charged and the other wasn't. I called and they said the phone that was not charged is on back order, and I won't receive for 3-5 weeks. I really hope they are lying.
    Last edited by iluvmine; 2010-06-15 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Had the same issue earlier today. I gave up and pre-ordered at AT&T store.

Thanks

JUST got it ordered on apples site to be shipped to my house....I've been trying off and on all day since 5am....FINALLY! That was such a pain in the ***, oh well.
    So to those still trying, keep trying, I guess I got lucky and got through.

I tried the ATT store, but there was a 45 minute line and after being told there was a 2-3 week wait for the 32GB, I left and then randomly tried ATT's website and got through and ordered the 32GB. Hopefully what I was told at the store is not true...

Quote Originally Posted by maddogtheta View Post
    I tried the ATT store, but there was a 45 minute line and after being told there was a 2-3 week wait for the 32GB, I left and then randomly tried ATT's website and got through and ordered the 32GB. Hopefully what I was told at the store is not true...
    How the hell does he know there is a 2-3 week wait when pre-orders just started? Those employees are clueless. Anyways, I ordeded one on Apples site and then one on AT&T's site. Both say they should arrive on the 24th.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

I keep Getting this 2 Erros,

1)

There was a problem with your request.P1015: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a system error that prevents us from completing your request. For non iPhone related upgrades, please call Customer Care at 1-888-867-4384 and provide the error number at the beginning of this message.

2)

Maintenance In Progress
    You are being redirected to the att.com homepage because the page you have requested is currently unavailable. If your browser does not redirect within 5 seconds, see www.att.comAT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.

Thanks

Buying through the Apple website just now, why is the estimated tax $52.41 in California?

I finally got mine ordered through Apple since I was paying part of the balance with an Apple gift card. Took me a little over 12 hours, but I got it through. Just gotta keep retrying.

Quote Originally Posted by DomicanXxX View Post
    I keep Getting this 2 Erros,

1)

There was a problem with your request.P1015: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a system error that prevents us from completing your request. For non iPhone related upgrades, please call Customer Care at 1-888-867-4384 and provide the error number at the beginning of this message.

2)

Maintenance In Progress
    You are being redirected to the att.com homepage because the page you have requested is currently unavailable. If your browser does not redirect within 5 seconds, see www.att.comAT&T is continually working to improve our internet site for our customers. As part of this ongoing effort, we are currently doing maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience and ask that you please try back again later.
    Just keep trying several times in a row. You will get through.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Also gave up on website around 10 am Eastern time, went to ATT store. Employees are clueless, filled out a manual pre-order form and carbon copied my card. Lady was told me I can ONLY pick up in store?, which is what I wanted to do anyhow. I corrected her and will be sent to my house; I hope. I will have to check up on these orangutangs.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One of my friends ordered from the AT&T store. His GF wanted the white and they told her once you put the deposit down, you're getting a black no matter what. Word for what, that was repeated to me.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast