Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] iPhone 4 ONLY in Black Initially

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    LOL this looks like a thread from the deep South in 1962.

lolol
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

i just called apple they said white is available for preorder tomorrow

quick question..will the 16gb and 32gb models still be available for purchase on the 3GS?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry guys I know this is unrelated but I REALLY need help :S. I am from Egypt, I wanna buy an iPhone 4 (white) so I wanna preorder it And deliver it to my relatives in NJ be4 they come for vacation here (beg of july). My question is: if I wanna buy it locked by AT&T and I unlock it (hacking and jailbreaking) do I have to sign a contract and stuff?? I mean do they just deliver it to you and you unlock it through iTunes??? (do u guys get what I mean?) I don't wanna pay the 700$ for the legeally unlocked one.... Too expensive. Thx for ur help really

dumb question but does anyone got any ideas for getting around the non eligibility? since i bought the 3gs on launch day last year, they say i'm not eligible, but if i use someone else's upgrade, like my girlfriend's, how would i do it? because it has a micro sim wouldn't that cause a problem or am i being retarded for nothing?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nickswagger For This Useful Post:

FURBY8704 (2010-06-15)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spawn026 For This Useful Post:

ianbroste (2010-06-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty0792 View Post
    quick question..will the 16gb and 32gb models still be available for purchase on the 3GS?
    Yes they should still be available for a reduced price ($99 for 16Gb and $199 for a 32Gb.) They did the same with the 3G until recently when they got rid of them
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    dumb question but does anyone got any ideas for getting around the non eligibility? since i bought the 3gs on launch day last year, they say i'm not eligible, but if i use someone else's upgrade, like my girlfriend's, how would i do it? because it has a micro sim wouldn't that cause a problem or am i being retarded for nothing?
    you could go ahead and use your Gf's line to upgrade and then cut down your current sim to a micro sim (various website that show you how). You would have to send the device to your home though...ATT & Apple will activate it at store.

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FURBY8704 For This Useful Post:

nickswagger (2010-06-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yehiamorsi View Post
    Sorry guys I know this is unrelated but I REALLY need help :S. I am from Egypt, I wanna buy an iPhone 4 (white) so I wanna preorder it And deliver it to my relatives in NJ be4 they come for vacation here (beg of july). My question is: if I wanna buy it locked by AT&T and I unlock it (hacking and jailbreaking) do I have to sign a contract and stuff?? I mean do they just deliver it to you and you unlock it through iTunes??? (do u guys get what I mean?) I don't wanna pay the 700$ for the legeally unlocked one.... Too expensive. Thx for ur help really
    You can buy it without a contract, but your relative has to have a line with AT&T to buy it ($599/$699 for 16/32Gb)

Quote Originally Posted by FURBY8704 View Post
    you could go ahead and use your Gf's line to upgrade and then cut down your current sim to a micro sim (various website that show you how). You would have to send the device to your home though...ATT & Apple will activate it at store.
    sounds easy enough! if that actually works (cutting down the sim card) that would be sweet
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nickswagger For This Useful Post:

FURBY8704 (2010-06-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

All I keep seeing is that people are calling Apple asking if white will be sold on first day. Ummmm this is a ATT memo; call ATT. Of course Apple will have both colors on launch.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

FURBY8704 (2010-06-15), Kyle Matthews (2010-06-15)

Thanks

sounds easy enough! if that actually works (cutting down the sim card) that would be sweet
    ohh it does work..its been done with the ipad 3g which is why i know for sure it should work ;]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FURBY8704 For This Useful Post:

nickswagger (2010-06-15)

I must have called five local AT&T stores and ALL of em said, "uhhh, that is not true and I haven't heard that." "We will be having pre-orders for white."

But now I am going to be afraid to pre-order the white just because what if these employees are just not informed and I pre-order and come 24th it says that I won't have mine for another month? Think I could cause hell and switch it back to getting a black that day then?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    All I keep seeing is that people are calling Apple asking if white will be sold on first day. Ummmm this is a ATT memo; call ATT. Of course Apple will have both colors on launch.
    LOL exactly!...cant pre order white iphone 4 from att??...simply pre order from apple..simple solution >_<

Quote Originally Posted by FURBY8704 View Post
    LOL exactly!...cant pre order white iphone 4 from att??...simply pre order from apple..simple solution >_<
    Not all of us can do this though, like me. I am using my brothers account for my upgrade so they told me I have to go to AT&T to do this account changing. Sucks for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mallenass's Avatar
    Thanks

never had the white..

guess once u go black u really cant come back...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mallenass View Post
    never had the white..

LOL the hidden racial remarks in this thread are just killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by mallenass View Post
    never had the white..

ROFL!!! I need want a white one the dude at my local att store said they haven't heard anything so I whipped out the picture and showed him and he said as far as he knows it was not a offical att document and even checked his email to make sure

Thanks

At least the I4 black does not look like the 3G or 3GS

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

A better option would be to get the phone then just go to att and have them set up your number on the microsim and your gf gets a regular sim.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast