Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How Big Are iPhone 4 Photos and Video?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    Thanks for the GPS advice guys, I guess it's the 16 gig for me then. Navigon is 50% off in the Appstore right now, for anyone else considering getting it.
    If you are in the USA Navigon does seem to be the GPS app of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby563 View Post
    Well, I know as a fact, that they use two 32gb chips on the touch. and the iphone has only space for one chip, BUT toshiba made a 64gb chip this year some time in february. So they were able to make a 64GB version. It would've been more expensive though.
    I believe they have made a limited number of 64Gb chips - but don't (yet) have the capacity to mass produce them in the numbers required.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I believe they have made a limited number of 64Gb chips - but don't (yet) have the capacity to mass produce them in the numbers required.
    They said in December 2009 that they would start mass production in Q1 of 2010. But I don't know how that went.
    And even if Apple could've used them I think they wouldn't. Cuz they changed so much. they're gonna need the memory and RAM(which is only at 256mb) for the next iphone, to make it look even more appealing.

BTW here's the link from toshiba:
    http://www.toshiba.co.jp/about/press/2009_12/pr1501.htm
    Last edited by bobby563; 2010-06-14 at 12:17 AM.

It didn't - it was put back to Summer 2010 and the new plant won't be ready until early next year - I'm not sure if even that will give them enough capacity.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Most of all App runs over the cloud, like for example music you don't need to store any of them on your iPhone just get an App like Pandora or any free radio stations and for movies there is a great App called Air video it allows you to stream videos in great quality from your computer at home.
    By using this method you won't have to store any large data on your iphone ))
    .:TweegyBlink:.

wheres the 1 terabyte model?
    there is no cure for this sickness

Quote Originally Posted by TweegyBlink View Post
    Most of all App runs over the cloud, like for example music you don't need to store any of them on your iPhone just get an App like Pandora or any free radio stations and for movies there is a great App called Air video it allows you to stream videos in great quality from your computer at home.
    By using this method you won't have to store any large data on your iphone ))
    I refer to my answer in post #46....

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

So much talk of where's the 64gig... Most of the crap that's gonna be on the phone won't be used as much it'll just be there because you wanted to watch it and then you'll forget about it. I know of no other phone that houses 64gig capacity. Why be greedy? Just put what you REALLY need on it and get over it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hollow0 For This Useful Post:

ddfilms (2010-06-14)

Some of us DO forget that this is still considered a "phone" after all is said and done....maybe the need for more space shifts you towards an iPad?

Banned
    Thanks
    I was going to pre order the 16G but, after reading all of this I've been thinking if I just buy the 32G, I had every single iphone since day 1 , 1st generatin 8G, iphone 3g 16g, and 3gs 16g maybe this time I'll go with 32G. I have an idea I will get 30 pieces of paper and divide into 2 piles write 16g in 15 of those pieces of paper and 32G on the rest of the papers throw them in a jar and shake it and pick one , Yes yes I will be doing my own raffle sound crazyyy yes I know .

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

haha lol i was going for the 32 even before this, and now I'm definitely going for it.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

Got a 32GB iPad 3G so I think the 16GB iPhone 4 is ok... Music and Apps is all i need on the iPhone.
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no reason to go bigger than 32gb. Do you really listen to gigs and gigs of music at one time? I sync a little bit of everything and when I am tired of it I sync different stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gafu View Post
    Some of us DO forget that this is still considered a "phone" after all is said and done....maybe the need for more space shifts you towards an iPad?
    Agree. If you need more space for movies or videos buy the iPad and the Camera Kit. Then you can just import the Movies to the iPad and not fill up your iPhones data. Thats at least what i plan on doing.
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

I need a 256GB iPhone in my life

Grrr....where is my 1TB iPHone.
    killall Terminal[]

go big or go home
    32 black with a white back, just to b orginal

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    They should have put an micro SD card slot in, hopefully next year they'll put a micro SD slot and a 64GB option .
    They'll never put an SD Slot in... that means you can buy the cheaper option and top up the memory with a card. They'd rather tie you down... just like they do with the non-removable battery too!

White or black? I have a few friends with the white 3GS and they're full of inground dirt on the back. Put it down on a table without a cover on, and it scratches and picks up dirt. I'm hoping with the glass back, the 4G won't suffer from this. I like the white front, so I'm going to risk a 32gb white one!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin13 View Post
    After going back and watching the keynote, it appears that Apple is using real 720p HD (16:9 1280x720p vs the 4:3 I assumed at first). I have updated the page with the following calculations:
    I'm not good with math but did I read this right...118MB NOT GB of storage for every 1 minute of 720p video (roughly of course?) If so then the 16GB will def work for me. I read on here a few days ago where someone was claiming the phone would eat up about 1GB of 720p per minute! I wonder where he got that calculation from?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mallenass's Avatar
    Thanks

-GOING.ALL.THE.WAY

p.s:**thats what she said

hmph last year i convinced myself to get the 16 gb cus i had the ipod nano 5g thinking id lisn to music on it while keeping my iphone empty it really dint work out that way for some reason i felt i must lisn to music from my iphone and ended filling it up :P

PM me if u think my sigs nice

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast