Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

ya you need att service to buy one.

I guess you could always just buy 1 for 199 , end contract for 375 , same price pretty much as a no commitment one. hopefully jailbreak/unlock is soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamdta View Post
    im not pathetic enough to update my info on a ******* internet forum to show off you wanker
    LOL, 6 posts total, most if not all are in this thread proclaiming that your vagina hurts because other people are buying the new iphone when it comes out?
    YOU'RE the wanker here. haha.
    fyi, people don't buy a 2 or 3 hundred dollar phone to 'be cool' as you delude yourself to.
    I'm getting it because I want it, I liked the 3G, now I want the 4.
    REALLY it's as simple as that.
    I haven't cared about what others think about me since grade school.
    When you graduate from grade school, perhaps you'll understand.

So will we be able to pre order on apple website at midnight tonight? Or have to wait until morning sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    So will we be able to pre order on apple website at midnight tonight? Or have to wait until morning sometime?
    i wouldn't wait up for it... most likely 7-9am est i would assume..
    it is doubtful the pre order will sell out on the first day but you never know eh

It's not so much you graduated from a grade school. I a great job at good bank. I didn't finish college. I don't care how others view me. It's not about them. It's about me. Besides I'm giving my wife my 32GB 3GS. I'M getting the 4g and my 4 year old is getting her 8GB 3G. it's amazing how kids are able to navigate these toys.

so if one iphone on your family plan is eligible for the iphone4 upgrade but i want to use it for my phone, can that be done? I had to use my upgrade status when my son broke my wifes iphone 3 months ago but her phone is eligible for the upgrade and I wanna get it for my phone..

ANYONE?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I just got off the phone with my local Apple store and was told that I can preorder at the store or online (for in-store pick up) and not have to put any money down until I pick it up on the 24th. Also, they will be accepting debit cards.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMIX View Post
    LOL, 6 posts total, most if not all are in this thread proclaiming that your vagina hurts because other people are buying the new iphone when it comes out?
    YOU'RE the wanker here. haha.
    fyi, people don't buy a 2 or 3 hundred dollar phone to 'be cool' as you delude yourself to.
    I'm getting it because I want it, I liked the 3G, now I want the 4.
    REALLY it's as simple as that.
    I haven't cared about what others think about me since grade school.
    When you graduate from grade school, perhaps you'll understand.
    You are right IMIX, we have a child here in Modmyi, Hey Williamdta I think you dont feel too much comfortable here, I found another forum where maybe you can go and feel like in home, the name is losers.com oh and by the way I'm selling one Nokia 6120 for $5.00 let me know if you want it. Another thing if you got that problem use Vagisil.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2010-06-14 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I remember having one of those! Except the AT&T version was a 6160 if I remember correctly Old school!

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Williamdta View Post
    im not pathetic enough to update my info on a ******* internet forum to show off you wanker
    Hey Williamdta I think you dont feel too much comfortable here, I found another forum where maybe you can go and feel like in home, the name is losers.com oh and by the way I'm selling one Nokia 6120 for $5.00 let me know if you want it. Another thing if you got that problem use Vagisil

does it matter if you open the account in someone elses name and pay for the phone with your credit card?
    -in my case my gf is opening an account and im getting my iphone first (since you can only get one iphone per new customer) and hers after, but she going to be the account holder and im going to pay with my credit card and have it shipped to my house. Is that allowed? or can they only ship it to the account holders address? PLEASE HELP BECAUSE IM PREORDERING TOMORROW

Green Apple
    Thanks

My office manager has (very graciously) let me use her upgrade to purchase an iPhone 4. What I'm wondering is, if she pre-orders online through AT&T, will she have to purchase the data plan then or after the phone comes in?

I'll take the phone once it arrives (using on t-mobile) but will her plan change if she doesn't activate it with AT&T?

I'm trying to avoid her plan changing by any means possible...
    Last edited by mylonghornlife; 2010-06-14 at 07:54 PM.

Wether it be ATT or Apple online does anybody know when pre-orders go live? Is it 12:00 midnight?

^^^ i'd like to know the same. if i wait till 12 o'clock and i cant pre-order im going to be pissed i stayed up LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mylonghornlife View Post
    My office manager has (very graciously) let me use her upgrade to purchase an iPhone 4. What I'm wondering is, if she pre-orders online through AT&T, will she have to purchase the data plan then or after the phone comes in?

I'll take the phone once it arrives (using on t-mobile) but will her plan change if she doesn't activate it with AT&T?

How do you plan to use it on tmobile?

I don't see a unlock out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by crestonzfinezt View Post
    does it matter if you open the account in someone elses name and pay for the phone with your credit card?
    -in my case my gf is opening an account and im getting my iphone first (since you can only get one iphone per new customer) and hers after, but she going to be the account holder and im going to pay with my credit card and have it shipped to my house. Is that allowed? or can they only ship it to the account holders address? PLEASE HELP BECAUSE IM PREORDERING TOMORROW
    I can tell you this.I have 2 lines and we used my upgrade for her phone a few mths ago.My line was eligible then but now her line is eligible.I called ATT and they said I was good to go.They can just switch the numbers around.
    Last edited by shore; 2010-06-14 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This DOES change everything. again I'm going to pre-order it tommrow, now time to play the waiting game.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mylonghornlife View Post

Hey,

In addition to getting an i4 on my own line, I'm helping out my friend as well. One of the lines on my family plan, my dad's, is eligible, so I will be preordering an iPhone4.0 for $199 on his line. This will in effect push his contract back for another 2 years.

I would basically preorder the phone with my friend's credit card and put his address for the shipping information. As soon as he receives it, I would call at&t with some bogus reason to cancel the data plan on my dad's account. Though I speculate the data plan won't even be put on the account until you activate/call at&t. So we may not even have to do that.

As for unlocking the i4 for use on Tmobile, good luck with that, hopefully there are some methods out to unlock it days/week after release.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    im selling my old phone so i need a new one asap i dont want to wait a week or two if they sell out, idiot. people have there reasons its nothing about being cool.

if it messes up o well u have a year to easily replace it
    Is there really any need for name calling? :/

I am so confused. I want to preorder and want the phone on the 24th. I am an existing ATT customer. Do I pre-order from ATT, Apple, Bestbuy, Radioshack, the loveshack?

Apple site baby! Preorder and it will arrive on 24

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast