Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

so i checked if im eligible then i received a text so it sez on the text "as a valued customer,we can offer you an upgrade with a new 2-year commitment and and $18 dollar fee" so guys correct me if im wrong.

so lets say i choose the 16gb iphone which is for 199 so im going to pay 199+18 then + tax? right? and my iphone 3gs is for me to keep?

oh and by the way kinda noobish tho im choosing between 16 and 32 gb, if i choose the 32 gig will it affect the speed or is it just pure storage memory?? coz right now with my 16 gb iphone 3gs im ok with it. i even still have 7 gb free memory.

Quote Originally Posted by engelke2010 View Post
    I'm not getting the i4 so I can look cool to my friends and co-workers. I could care less about that. I'm buying it because as much as I do like my 3G, the i4 is a LOT better. If I really cared about looking cool, I would stop off at work after I picked it up (I have the 24th off) and show it off. I'm not going to do that.
    I'm buying one to look cool, but I don't have any friends to look cool for

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I'm buying one to look cool, but I don't have any friends to look cool for
    Show it to Williamdta, so he can see how cool we are... but I think hes more cool than us with his iPhone 3G and his Windows 7 desktop.

I can't wait for my i4 to come on 24th. Bye bye to my 3gs.

curious, i know the pre order starts on the 15th - but how long do i have to place my pre order - for instance can i pre order on friday etc?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    curious, i know the pre order starts on the 15th - but how long do i have to place my pre order - for instance can i pre order on friday etc?
    You can pre-order any time after june 15th as long as they have the inventory.

Apple gives the option to "reserve" I prefer to do that instead of pre order.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Apple gives the option to "reserve" I prefer to do that instead of pre order.
    No Im confused, reserve and pre-order is not the same thing? Explain it to me

"reserve" Go to apple store and "reserve" for pickup on the 24th. "pre-order" Buy it online on apple or att.com and have it shipped to your door on the 24th.

Thanks

I hope the ATT server can resist us tomorrow, doing all the pre-orders all of us at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    I hope the ATT server can resist us tomorrow, doing all the pre-orders all of us at the same time.
    Thankfully my day starts at 3:30am anyways so I'm sure I'll be first in line.

If you're wise you will preorder on the apple site!

What's the difference between ordering on AT&T site and apples site ?

Ya , i have never preordered anything from either. The ipad rollout from apple from what I read was pretty smooth. People received them on launch day , so Id assume it would be the same w/ iphone.

I've seen some posts about Tmobile customers getting a no contract phone. Just because 0s4 is jailbroken, does not mean the new Iphone can be or for that matter unlocked. You never know, this may be the Holy Grail and you will need ATT

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    "reserve" Go to apple store and "reserve" for pickup on the 24th. "pre-order" Buy it online on apple or att.com and have it shipped to your door on the 24th.
    hmmm.... can't reserve online? do you need anyting to do a reserve other than showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Ok, while you are enjoying your imac, Ill be enjoying my new
    4G iPhone. If you can't sleep because that, take a Tylenol

About the iphone 3GS and your imaginary 27 inch mac, I dont see that on your information about devices and firmware, all I see there is a 3G firmware 3.1.3 and Operating System Windows 7, if you are going to lie, do it right.
    im not pathetic enough to update my info on a ******* internet forum to show off you wanker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viewlifecent View Post
    The rumors about Verizon iPhone are not stopping after the official launch of iPhone. There are many rumors regarding the Verizon iPhone are appearing on multiple news sources. However it seems that there is an increasing consensus that Verizon iPhone is not going to happen any time.

Verizon iPhone 4GMeanwhile, one of the Analysts said last week that he can see the launch T-Mobile iPhone 4 before Verizon iPhone 4g. The analysis came as surprise to many tech observers who were hoping the release of Verizon iPhone by Christmas 2010. TheStreet.com also recently reported that the iPhone 4G for Verizon will be launch for the shopping season of 2010.

Washington post recently reported that Verizon Wireless can get iPhone if the wireless service provider upgrades its system on LTE from CDMA.

AT&T will be the exclusive carrier of the phone in the United States. It also doesn’t seem that Sprint will carry iPhone any time soon. Sprint’s new Android based HTC EVO 4G is already performing very well.
    A) How is this relevant with the topic?

B) Tell us something we don't know

C) Someone should ban you for the link
    Last edited by adp; 2010-06-14 at 03:38 PM.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Verizon speculation - dont speculate unless you have relevant information to support it - plus this should be posted under user submitted news or something

Default att plan
    Does anyone if we must sign up for a att plan?
    What if we buy directly from Apple store? Do we still need a att plan?
    can I assume, if we are forced to sign up with Att then the phone is locked and can not work with other sim cards? What can we activate it with att and later jailbreak it?

thanks,

John

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast