Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by yehiamorsi View Post
    Hey guys can someone plz help me?? does that mean that i can buy i the phone WITHOUT signing a contract? ---> not unlocked ---> hack it ---> jailbreak and unlock ???? plz guys i need to know cuz i live in Egypt so i want my relatives to buy me one be4 they come for vacation..... really thx guys
    P.S: for me to get it from here its gonna take forever --> (iphone shipment to vodafone here will be very late like after 5 month or somthing)
    The no contract price is the No Commitment price:

Model New Activation,

No Commitment

iPhone 4 16GB $599
    iPhone 4 32GB $699

What if I have a balance but it's not past due yet - am I still good to pre order on the 15?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I asked AT&T this morning whether I had to pay my current bill before I could pre-order and I was told that I did not have to. She even said that I didn't have to pay it by the 24th. It would just be a normal past due bill. Of course, I would be paying it before my due date of the 23rd.

My 3GS 32GB got stolen a little over a week ago. Right now, i'm using some crappy LG flip phone until the new i4 is up for grabs. I didn't change my data plan off of the iphone plan because then I would lose my unlimited "grandfathering"; however, I do want to get an i4 anyways.

Does this mean i'm going to have to spend either 600-700 dollars just because i had my 3GS since last summer?

call *639# from you lg phone and it will tell you if you are eligible or not

So what do you get for exchanging an existing iPhone in? I am not in a contract but I do have a 3GS. I'd prefer not to sign a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    ya i bought mine on may 8th.. i just havnt seen anything other than internet rumors about this.. nothing officially posted from att..
    AT&T posted on their twitter about the exchange. You have to call or go to your local store and tell them you want to do the exchange for an iPhone 4.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by titee00 View Post
    wtf atnt needs to drop this stupid upgrade eligibility half discount on the iphone .why cant we just get the full discount .....im not payin 400$$--500$$ for a 16 gig iphone and sign a new 2 year contract. IF ima do that i might as well just pay the retail price and only have one year left on my contract and move to verizon
    hoping apple does the same next year

ATNT is really rubbin me the wrong way with all this bull same goes for the new data plans

4 years!!!!! with atnt and im getttin ******
    You signed a 2 year contract and that is not up yet. Be happy they are willing to drop the price at all! They are, by no means, obligated to! Four years makes you feel you are entitles to something? LOL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    So what do you get for exchanging an existing iPhone in? I am not in a contract but I do have a 3GS. I'd prefer not to sign a new contract.
    You can only do this if you purchased your 3GS from 5/7/10-6/7/10. You'll pay for the difference in price
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the pricing is $400 16gb and $500 32gb

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft Blows View Post
    I repeat you cannot get insurance on an iphone!
    This is incorrect, Simply buy it at Best Buy. They offer insurance for $12/month.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Even if you had a used phone, you can still take it in for service. They look up the warranty status by the serial #. But yes, you can take it in without AT&T service. Just make sure it's not jailbroken.
    Did they change this? My understanding is that phones sold as locked to ATT must have an ATT account associated with them in order to be serviced.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2010-06-13 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone Excel Wiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be so sad if I preordered to my house and it didnt come for like a week or something

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB

reply to sziklassy- you can have your used warranty iphone serviced regardless if your have att service or not.
    Last edited by bigbigd4u; 2010-06-13 at 11:13 PM.

Go with a Squaretrade warranty. It's only $99 for 2 years. Deductible is $50 for accidental damages.

Thanks

from what i read, the iphone4 will be available in stores on thursday the 24th? and will pre-orders be shipped to my home on the 24th or shipped the 24th? im going out of town for the weekend on the 25th, and i just hope to have my new toy for with me while i lay on the beach of san diego.

so which is best for me, walk in hoping they dont sell out? and im not camping out at 3am either... or pre ordering?

So i went to the ATT store this morning and asked if there would be a shipping charge to send phones to customers homes. However, They said they had no idea that they will be sending phones to customers homes at all! they stated that there was no formal announcement of it to them!!! Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Excel Wiz View Post
    I would be so sad if I preordered to my house and it didnt come for like a week or something
    Yes, that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    So why are you here on this forum anyways if you are so anti-apple? Sounds like you have a case of the my parents wont buy me a new iphone blues.
    haha well first off m not supported by my parents,i work 2 jobs and live on my own.dont get me wrong i love apple i have a 27inch imac and a iphone 3gs.im not anti apple im anti dumb people who buy things as soon as they can to be COOL

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Williamdta View Post
    haha well first off m not supported by my parents,i work 2 jobs and live on my own.dont get me wrong i love apple i have a 27inch imac and a iphone 3gs.im not anti apple im anti dumb people who buy things as soon as they can to be COOL
    Ok, while you are enjoying your imac, Ill be enjoying my new
    4G iPhone. If you can't sleep because that, take a Tylenol

About the iphone 3GS and your imaginary 27 inch mac, I dont see that on your information about devices and firmware, all I see there is a 3G firmware 3.1.3 and Operating System Windows 7, if you are going to lie, do it right.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2010-06-14 at 02:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Williamdta View Post
    I'm not getting the i4 so I can look cool to my friends and co-workers. I could care less about that. I'm buying it because as much as I do like my 3G, the i4 is a LOT better. If I really cared about looking cool, I would stop off at work after I picked it up (I have the 24th off) and show it off. I'm not going to do that.

Can you trade in your 3gs for a 4g to get it for cheaper?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast