Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smittyjf View Post
    I've used my Paypal Debit/Credit card for preorder last year both in the store and online and its NOT a line of credit. Paypal takes it out of my bank account, so they WILL accept it as long as its a credit/Debit with the logo's on it.

Smitty
    I did the same thing with my PayPal card with no problem...

I think we are going to shutdown the ATT server that day.
    Last edited by javiert30; 2010-06-13 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi every one
    My question is that does AT&T sell (or accept preorder) for no commitment iphone4?

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matsadat View Post
    Hi every one
    My question is that does AT&T sell (or accept preorder) for no commitment iphone4?
    I dont know but if not, you can doit on Apple store.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Williamdta View Post
    hahah sounds like i stuck a cord with you,maybe you just realized your a consuming sheep?if i wanted too i could buy 10 iphones off contract

well i feel sorry for you then

reasons?i call those excuses. there is no reason why you cant use a 10 dollar phone from walmart for a week or two

So why are you here on this forum anyways if you are so anti-apple? Sounds like you have a case of the my parents wont buy me a new iphone blues.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone?3gs View Post
    Ok so your not getting it right? ok thats fine just another one away from making sure ill be getting one.... but seriously if you dont want it go to verizon.... i also have a year left in my contract but i am still eligible for a full discount.... it has to do with how much you spend, plan, lines, contract....
    I dont think it has anything to do with how much you spend, I spend around $400.00 a month on my bill with 3 lines and I still cant use my personal one to upgrade. I will have to use the extra phone line number to upgrade and get the phone
    Last edited by imemikey; 2010-06-13 at 06:52 PM.
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by matsadat View Post
    Hi there
    I`m planing to buy a no commitment iphone4 , so I wanted to know how can I pre order it and when will I receive it?

thanks for answering
    Mat
    Does anyone read the thread before asking a question anymore? LMFAOOO pre order the 15th and Arrives 24th June!

Quote Originally Posted by jf7fsu View Post
    OK, where to pre-order from? Apple.com or ATT? Why? Advantages to either?

I have a 3G and will be upgrading keeping exact same voice and unlimited data plan.
    either you can order from. i dont think either has its advantages. free shipping from Apple though i havent seen ATT announce that but im sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    sorry guys i didn't wanna start a new thread but i thought someone may know this. I'm currently with tmobile buy i wanna try at&t out. Now if i were to sign up with at&t, try them out for like a month or two, but decide i don't care for them and cancel. I know i'd have to pay the etf but my question is about the warranty. These phone come with a year warranty right? So if something were to go wrong down the line and i don't have at&t anymore can i still get it serviced through apple?
    att lets you try out the service with any phone for 30 days no risk! No etf people! And yes the iphone comes with a 1 yr warranty but you cant get insurance on it! I repeat you cannot get insurance on an iphone!

Quote Originally Posted by snowmandc View Post
    yeah i don't understand this either because if you preorder you should be getting yours first why should the ones who were responsible enough to preorder have to wait an extra day.
    it states on the thread that you will get it more than likely the day of release!
    Last edited by Microsoft Blows; 2010-06-13 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by airbrushkid View Post
    so can i preorder using good old american cash? I don't have a credit card.

does your computer have a dollar changer you can just insert money into like a pop machine? If so where did you get yours? I want one! Lmfaooooo

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Well Put
    Well put. There are things that I dislike as well. However, it is getting old of all the crying and complaining. After all a contract is a contract. As for Verizon...hmmm I am not a fan nor do I like the fact that they do not have sim cards. This is sooo 1990's type of service. I have lived in Europe for over 17 yrs and when the sim cards came out.. WOW what a relief. If I break my phone I can go and get a cheap o phone to hold me over until I get a replacement. With no sim card you are waiting on the company to relace the phone before you can make a simple call. The funny thing about the ATT bashing is if you go to the verizon forums you see a lot of people threading to go to ATT. Funny... I call it Cell phone provider pong... lol And lastly. If someone was giving away a cool$1M people would find a way to complain as well. As for me... Ill stay with ATT. Jailbroke and unlock of course but only because I travel to several countries and love switching out my sim's and /micro sims when I am in the country. And lastly... I ran into a guy with a 4G on the plane headed towards EU. and I can say WOW this thing is bad to the bone. talk about speed and graphics!!! This bad boy looked better than an Ipad. I am soooo getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    So you are going to upgrade, but then still complain? BTW, verizon doesn't allow any early upgrades for Android phones. Guess you will whine like a little girl there too

Quote Originally Posted by mexichris View Post
    seriously, still no info... :/

ohhh well how would we go about this? The same way everyone will be able to purchase on the 15 receive on 24 this month delivered to home? Or is this in store pickup from apple store pick up like how they had iphone 3gs unlocked for sale at retail price? Possibly even at&t? No real info about it everything is about contracts and that's where the whole info/news for straight purchase gets tossed out the window for people wanting it like me full price though.
    ok mayne its gonna cost $599 for the 16gb and $699 for the 32 gb no commitment! Or even better if you can sign a contract and get the discounted price and then turn around and early term the contract you can get away with getting the iphone 4 for $75 dollars cheaper.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Last Thursday, when my upgrade date was still listed as July 2, I spoke with Apple about that and then asked about pre-ordering. The person I spoke with did say that the plan was to start it at midnight, though she didn't say which time zone, but that plans change due to tech issues.

Should call iphone 4 with a better name then 4g or the full name. Something like i4 for the 4th gen. iphone. Intel have the name i3, i5 and i7 but not i4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just spoke with ATT about whether I had to pay my current bill in full before pre-ordering (I don't). I then asked about in-store pickup at ATT and was told it definitely was the 25th. I'm glad I have an Apple store very close to me. Anyone know when the Apple stores will open that day? Is it a store specific decision or is there a general time like AT&T has?

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft Blows View Post
    ok mayne its gonna cost $599 for the 16gb and $699 for the 32 gb no commitment! Or even better if you can sign a contract and get the discounted price and then turn around and early term the contract you can get away with getting the iphone 4 for $75 dollars cheaper.
    I am getting a upgrade 32g $299. then $15/month 20 month $300.

It will be $600 more or less, if i can sell mine still in sealed box for $800. It is gone, will buy a used something to get my $15/ month use.

Can we buy the $299 iPhone 4. Have it shipped to our homes and not activate it but unlock it and use it on other carriers.
    Someone know? That is what I did when I bought my iPhone 2G. Would this still work?

I don't live like you. I have 4 computers and 1 laptop. And all paid for with cash. Don't need credit cards. Always believed if you don't have the cash then you don't need it. Btw bought my last iPhone with cash!

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft Blows View Post
    does your computer have a dollar changer you can just insert money into like a pop machine? If so where did you get yours? I want one! Lmfaooooo

about this credit card/ debit card thing. perhaps i can clear this up.

AT&T WANTS you to only use a real credit card. An actual credit card not a check card with a visa or mastercard logo. Pure credit.

but the thing is, they can't tell the difference between the two when they process it. so you can use either one.

i found this out when i tried signing up for att uverse. i was at the store and they said i needed to use a credit card to sign up for the account. He was very clear about the fact that it couldn't be a check card. I don't use credit cards so i went home kinda dejected.

i went online and found the same thing. where it wanted me to put in my card number there were big bold letters all around it CREDIT CARD ONLY NO DEBIT CARDS. so i tried my card anyway and it worked just fine. they can't tell the difference.

I have a few questions that no one has answered yet, as far as I can tell.

1. Forget having the phone shipped to my house. I don't want to wait that day. What I want is to pre-order my phone, and be able to leisurely walk into either AT&T or an Apple Store at the time of my choosing, and pick up the phone I bought without any problems. I don't feel like standing in line only to find out they don't have any 32gb white iPhone 4's left. So this is my question, can my pre-order be a reserve? Any info on this?

2. The sooner I order my new phone, the happier I'll be (not to mention, more likely to get the one I want). What time to pre-orders start? 12 a.m. midnight on the 15th, I hope.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guys can someone plz help me?? does that mean that i can buy i the phone WITHOUT signing a contract? ---> not unlocked ---> hack it ---> jailbreak and unlock ???? plz guys i need to know cuz i live in Egypt so i want my relatives to buy me one be4 they come for vacation..... really thx guys
    P.S: for me to get it from here its gonna take forever --> (iphone shipment to vodafone here will be very late like after 5 month or somthing)
    Egyptian Dude

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yehiamorsi View Post
    Hey guys can someone plz help me?? does that mean that i can buy i the phone WITHOUT signing a contract? ---> not unlocked ---> hack it ---> jailbreak and unlock ???? plz guys i need to know cuz i live in Egypt so i want my relatives to buy me one be4 they come for vacation..... really thx guys
    P.S: for me to get it from here its gonna take forever --> (iphone shipment to vodafone here will be very late like after 5 month or somthing)
    In order to buy an un-commited phone from AT&T, you need an AT&T phone number. So the only way you can do this is if u have a friend in the US and have him buy it and ship it to you.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast