Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

yea when u place the order through att it has some debit/credit card info on the last page i think basically says that debit/credit car funds maybe charged at the time of pre order.....not when phone ships but when u order and the order is processed. which is fine **** u gotta pay anyway.and yea they ship to business or home

but it does say that shipping to a different address could delay shipping as they may need to verify more to do so..
    Last edited by realtimedeath; 2010-06-15 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's what it keep on saying. But in AT&T newsletter they said it will be able to go to home or work. I know last time I order iPhone threw them online I called them later they switch it and sent it to my work. So I'm not that worried but I am alittle about not getting a email saying anything about my order. I did get a order number at the end of ordering it. But no email.

Apple site back up, and FINALLY able to complete my order!

Ok thanks for info.

Thanks

if u want to be sure of your order sign into your att account and check your wireless orders i checked mine. after i read your post it shows all the usuall sim iphn 32gb blk and freight. so we should be good

Thanks

Apple site is down for me....try from 3:00am to 3:40am this morning with no luck!!

Thanks

u know what was messed up i was looking at the apple store page but if u wen to iphone on the nav bar it would take u to the pre order page..
    Last edited by realtimedeath; 2010-06-15 at 01:59 PM.

Just Ordered. AT&T went through, Got a copy of receipt, But no email yet, $1.00 hold on my credit cars, Apple does not even open up at all.

Ok AT&T took the money out of my bank and I go check the wireless order site and still nothing or email. Quess I have to wait longer and check back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still not able to order from Apple or AT&T Premiere page.

No option on AT&T premiere to keep current data plan. Only option is 200mb/month plan.

Constant errors and timeouts on Apple's page since 4:00 central time.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn o View Post
    Still not able to order from Apple or AT&T Premiere page.

No option on AT&T premiere to keep current data plan. Only option is 200mb/month plan.

Constant errors and timeouts on Apple's page since 4:00 central time.
    If you notice on the page the data unlimited data plan is highlighted in blue, just don't pick anything else and you should be able to keep same data plan. The other choices are if you want to change your data plan.

Ok every is good on my end I check the Order Status Results and everything shows up. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

There is NOTHING highlighted and blue and the ONLY option is 200mb/month. NOTHING ELSE.

Screenshot...

Last edited by shawn o; 2010-06-15 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawn o View Post
    There is NOTHING highlighted and blue and the ONLY option is 200mb/month. NOTHING ELSE.

Screenshot...

If you scroll down you will see this option, but by the looks of it, you can't really scroll down any further...

Thanks

it seems as the  website is down.... yet AGAIN! so close too! I had it in my cart and I pressed the "check out" button and that's when they decided to shut it down. I can imagine some guy at apple watching me and as I'm clicking on the check out button, he leans over to his buddy and say "watch this...."

Thanks

Nope, none of those options are available....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Got mine ordered through ATT

For those who have a Premier account, I clicked the upgrade link for my phone, then click on pre order. When the list comes up with the phones, I dont see the Iphone 4. Is there something that I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by propspinner8251 View Post
    For those who have a Premier account, I clicked the upgrade link for my phone, then click on pre order. When the list comes up with the phones, I dont see the Iphone 4. Is there something that I am missing?
    Me too, are you only eligible for a partial upgrade discount? I am, Going to see if I can get it through apple. ATT can always correct our account to give us the premier business discount later.

Well I am eligible for a discount on one of my phones. Im not sure if its a partial upgrade or not. It just shows that I am eligible. The problem i have is, I am deployed and this is the only way I can pre order it. I will figure something out.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast