Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

Anyone else replacing an existing phone on their account notice that the price is for a phone without a contract, when you check your reservation to pick up at a retail store?

By this, I mean doing the following:

1) Clicking the "cancel your reservation" link at the bottom of the confirmation email.
    2) Clicking "edit reservation".

For me, it says my total price is $599 for the 16gb. Is this normal?
    I'd hate to go there on pick up day, and be told that I owe them $599.
    I'm renewing my contract, so it should only be $199.

My confirmation email has my rate plan details, so I'm hoping the "edit reservation" is just a general page for whatever product you're buying.

On processing screen for almost 1 hour now. Thinking of just going through ATT now as this is getting to be too much.

ok how about the apple store can not be found... wow that's great guys... real effing great i've been up for a very long time... i should have my order in and be in bed but NO I HAVE TO WAIT ON STEVE JOBS to get his shet together stop diicking us around get better servers.

1 hour and 42 minutes now.

Sigh.

im trying to upgrade and the none of the iphones are showing on att website in the upgrade list. anyone else get this

just logged onto att.com and pre ordered my phone - 32 gig, i was able to keep my existing data plan (unlimited for 30 bucks), there is an option for "use existing plan".

Couldn't choose a store to pick up at though, but whatever - hopefully they ship it out overnight and it arrives on the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard2k2 View Post
    im trying to upgrade and the none of the iphones are showing on att website in the upgrade list. anyone else get this
    use this link: iPhone 4 & 3GS, Exclusively from AT&T and Apple - Wireless from AT&T

thats the one i followed, took me total of 5-10 minutes just now
    Last edited by Otacon132; 2010-06-15 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

AT&T.com worked for me. Apple.com i wasted an hour on and go no where..

Ok nvm checked my bank apple charged me right now.

still only see 3gs on att

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does att charge your card at the time of pre order or not

I know apple just charged me already i checked my bank account.

why do i keep getting the ooops screen have i been tring to order for like 4 hours that insane

Use AT&T I got through but my cc company put a stop because I put 2 orders to fast apple then AT&T.

i could have flown from ms to ca in four effing hours what the deal

apple store updating again???

ok thE damn site is down now WTF is going going on i've been repeating the same process for hours i mean hours and still no contact i just want to go to bed... WTF ATT

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Finally!!

Your reservation is confirmed.

Thanks for reserving your iPhone for pickup at the Apple Retail Store on June 24 starting at 7:00 a.m. You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly and we’ll have your iPhone ready and waiting for you when you come in to the store to pick up and pay.
    When: Thursday, June 24
    Where: Dadeland, Miami
    What: IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    $299.00

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So apple does charge your card righ away

I just breezed through the checkout process, to test if what I mentioned earlier was a mistake or not.

I had to cancel the first reservation though, as you can only have one reservation per AppleID.

Still waiting on the confirmation email.

Just thought I'd comment on how much quicker the store is now. Took about 2 minutes this time around.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast