Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Latest iPhone 4 Preorder Info From AT&T

I got an order in on apple.com but wasn't able for a white said unavailable.

Thanks

haha thats ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM AutoWerkz View Post
    I got an order in on apple.com but wasn't able for a white said unavailable.
    How long were you waiting for AT&T to process??
    Last edited by Jmataska; 2010-06-15 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

processing info page is crap

This is bullsh*t I been up trying to preorder and through apples website its stuck after saying my phone was eligible and been there for about 15 minutes. On att website it says preorder now iphone 4 but when i log in and pick the line that qualifies it only shows 3g and 3gs. This is bullsh*t!!!

this is taking so effing long. i have work at 6! phuckkk
    it's just a plant. Thats all it is. And if you happen to set it on fire...there are some effects...

I ordered through apple.com took about 25 minutes I was able to get it into my cart then was getting errors then finally went through. I already recieved my confirmation email.

I ordered through apple.com took about 25 minutes I was able to get it into my cart then was getting errors then finally went through. I already recieved my confirmation email.
    i hate you. ive been trying since 1 on the dot.
    it's just a plant. Thats all it is. And if you happen to set it on fire...there are some effects...

I was also just kept hitting refresh lol I'm gonna go early to local bestbuy and preorder a white one because I heard they confirmed bestbuy getting the white on launchday.

Thanks

***. but congrats my man. im jealous lol

Or Leave a Thanks...

I was also just kept hitting refresh lol I'm gonna go early to local bestbuy and preorder a white one because I heard they confirmed bestbuy getting the white on launchday.
    Can someone please confirm this? I am only interested in white and if there is no pre-order for white then I won't be ordering one. If best buy has a white one I'll gladly go there.

Why would best buy have white but, apple doesn't?

I seen it on another thread either this forum it another they said bestbuy confirmed preorder on white and will have for sale
    on the 24th

What sense would that make? Why would apple not offer white and Best Buy would? Think about it

Thanks

I agree, best buy would be the last, same as wally world, to have something like the white phone while Apple does not...

Or Leave a Thanks...

imagine whats gonna happen when everyone waked up to order before work... they better fix this dang problem now... i've been processing for almost an hour make no dam sense.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Stupid "Processing information" page...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kil0111's Avatar
    Thanks

Got it!....thank god..bed.... heres a hint gents... If you had already succeeded at getting the iphone in your cart..it should still be there...all i did was kept going to the store and clicking my cart...eventually i made it to the THank you screen and got an email... GLHF all and to all a good night

Removed for being inappropriate. This is your sixth and final warning -

Ok sorry everyone I found the link it just says they will offer preorder also but nothing on white sorry I got ahead of myself lol.

Screw it, I'll do it tomorrow
    Iphone-ATT
    Voyager-Verizon

Thanks

Ok sorry everyone I found the link it just says they will offer preorder also but nothing on white sorry I got ahead of myself lol.
    HAHA its cool. at 4 in morning, everyone gets at least one goof up....

Or Leave a Thanks...

Lol u still trying haha

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast