Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Introducing iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Moosestache View Post
    It has a flash.
    A flash and ads. Now Apple just needs to combine the two ..

EDIT: @ above post,

Current AT&T subscribers can upgrade and do one of the following...

1. Keep unlimited at $30/mo
    2. Get $25/mo for 2GB cap
    3. Get $15/mo for 200MB cap

- Prices don't include taxes or voice plan/text plan rates
    Last edited by southfrisco; 2010-06-07 at 11:10 PM.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Bobright- the data plans are the same ones released for awhile now - 200mb for $15 and 2GB for $25. If you have the unlimited plan you can keep it

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Congratulations
    Busy day on MMI, Good Job Guys Congratulations.
    Common Sense Its Not So Common

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha A+ upgrade my ***.

most anticipated phone of the year, yet no big surprise?! Front facing camera and a A4 chip.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziebone View Post
    Bobright- the data plans are the same ones released for awhile now - 200mb for $15 and 2GB for $25. If you have the unlimited plan you can keep it
    Okay im paying I beleive 25 bucks for unlimited on my 3GS, if I upgrade ill be paying the same?? or will i be paying 25 for 2gb of data?

Im really confused

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nautical79 View Post
    Busy day on MMI, Good Job Guys Congratulations.
    no doubt. gotta show luv to the mmi for being on point.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonsector View Post
    yeah lawl all the way,
    I am glad I left the shittiest network finally.
    Not only it will be on the worse company, the 4th gen iphone is a joke too.
    I am happy with my new evo.
    3.5" screen lawlness... get with the times steve-o
    I've never had an issue with at&t, full bars everywhere i go , 3g everywhere i go

I have 2 questions for us Tmobile users. First, does Tmobile support microsims? And second, how much will the phone cost without a contract?

Thanks guys.

^ I'd like to know this as well. I'm on tmobile. Can we preorder the phone at full price without AT&T directly from apple? Or is the pre order only thru AT&T ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    what exactly is the preordering that starts on the 15th? im planning on getting mine the day it comes out this year, for the first time, so how exactly does all of that work?

Quote Originally Posted by bladesofkaos View Post
    I have 2 questions for us Tmobile users. First, does Tmobile support microsims? And second, how much will the phone cost without a contract?

Thanks guys.
    As far as I know T-Mobile does not yet support them but you can call and find out. If they don't you will have to mod your current T-Mobile sim card in order to get it to fit.

Probably around $499 for 16GB and $699 for 32GB outside of AT&T and Apple (not sure if they will sell them unsubsidized).
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Getting it day 1 like most members. I've always been a fan of white for the 3G and 3GS but I don't know about the all white iPhone 4

I'm also disappointed no 64gb phone

On pre-ordering: you place and pay for your phone online and are given two options -
    1. Shipped to you - you'll receive it by mail on the 24th. You activate through iTunes.
    2. In-store pickup - pick your nearest Apple Store and pick it up there, they'll have one reserved for you. I believe they activate it right there and then as well (may be wrong).

On T-Mobile & MicroSIMs: a micro-sim is literally nothing more than a regular sim card with all the excess plastic removed. You can cut a sim card to micro sim size and it'll work just as well. So at worst you'll have to do some cutting.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

iRoach74 (2010-06-08)

I take it these prices are only good if you sign a multi thousand dollar contract with AT&T?

Looks good for an upgrade but I have to admit Apple is making to many different versions of the iPhone why can't they just make one and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    On pre-ordering: you place and pay for your phone online and are given two options -
    1. Shipped to you - you'll receive it by mail on the 24th. You activate through iTunes.
    2. In-store pickup - pick your nearest Apple Store and pick it up there, they'll have one reserved for you. I believe they activate it right there and then as well (may be wrong).

On T-Mobile & MicroSIMs: a micro-sim is literally nothing more than a regular sim card with all the excess plastic removed. You can cut a sim card to micro sim size and it'll work just as well. So at worst you'll have to do some cutting.
    can you also pre-order through att or is it only through apple? and does anyone know if i pre-order 2 iphone 4's if i can have each shipped to a different address? (fiance lives in wisconsin at the moment and i live in virginia)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
    F**kin' up Apple... Thank you lord for the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S!

I decided preorder 32gb on 15 efin a

Jab, I believe that pre-ordering is only for Aplle Stores, not AT&T. As for different addresses, you should be able to do it as two different orders. Place 1 at a time.

Pretty sure the 64 will come later. More than likely when they're rid of enough 3Gs inventory.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast