Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Introducing iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

do we know if its still o2 and orange for the iphone 4 ?
    or has the rest of them jumped on too ?>
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    design looks way better

Does anyone what the prices is gone to be jus buying the iPhone 4 without starting a new contract. An If I would still have the option to preorder it jus like people signing a new contract

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't understand most of the ******** and complaining.

If you play your cards right you essentially get a "free" upgrade every year. Hell, some years you'll come out with extra money in your pocket.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l0k0 View Post
    $699 for 32GB without 2 year contract......$599 for 32GB with early contract extension...per ATT

And IMO, this phone isnt worth any of those prices. So IF u are up in contract early 2011 (before June). I'd stay with 3GS and then get the newest iphone in June 2011. Because we can pretty much guarantee it will be alot better than this POS iphone 4 that they are offering us now.
    Whats the source of your information about the prices?

So what's the estimated time to see the iPhone 4 on ebay available for international orders?

I can't believe the retina display. Some of the mega close shots next to a 3GS screen are outright disgusting in how OLD and crappy it makes the 3GS screen look. You simply cannot see any pixels at all. It's absolutely beautiful.

Not to mention the new way they're producing their screen is different now so it's fused so NO NORE DUST UNDER THE SCREEN EVER.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Who called it an HD phone? Apple didn't. Jobs didn't. The community did.

Yeah, I'm pissed they didn't offer 1080p video recording too.

How are people playing right into their hands? By liking a phone that has significant upgrades? Those idiots!

Get a clue.
    Maybe you should get a clue that what he said is what it is… Don’t get me wrong I love my iPhone but Apple is showing off “OLD” technology and passing it to us as “NEW” and we eat it.

5Mpixel camera with “FLASH” – OMG WTF is there to brag about, WalMart prepaid phones had that years ago…

Now you get a clue… we are Apple slaves, face it :/

Oh and for the “who said its HD” follow the link, straight from Apple site:

Apple - iPhone 4 - Record and edit video in high definition

It's not just a 5MP with flash. They actually bothered with the internals and sensors in order to get good pictures. Especially at low light / night.

Apple has never claimed to do things first. But what it does it does well. Very well. Look at the screen, it's absolutely the best screen on the market, nothing compares to it and everyone who's seen/used it has said the same.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

billchase2 (2010-06-08), rumcajs (2010-06-08)

sadly it won't be available until july 16th here in spain.. good thing is that it will be available to all companies so hopefully there will be good offers.. and also i would avoid all the bugs with the jailbreak

in any case i love the new phone, it finally looks like an apple product

Here's the best comparisson shot i've found between screens if you haven't seen them side by side. Load the hi res.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hadzo View Post
    Maybe you should get a clue that what he said is what it is… Don’t get me wrong I love my iPhone but Apple is showing off “OLD” technology and passing it to us as “NEW” and we eat it.

5Mpixel camera with “FLASH” – OMG WTF is there to brag about, WalMart prepaid phones had that years ago…

Now you get a clue… we are Apple slaves, face it :/

Oh and for the “who said its HD” follow the link, straight from Apple site:

Apple - iPhone 4 - Record and edit video in high definition

Okay, so they can record in HD, that makes them HD phones?

Now, we really need to verse you the MP thing? 5 MP with the right components is more than any average person would need.

Woops didn't add a link to my previous post LOL

Side-By-Side: Just how much better does the iPhone 4’s display look?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I can't believe the retina display. Some of the mega close shots next to a 3GS screen are outright disgusting in how OLD and crappy it makes the 3GS screen look. You simply cannot see any pixels at all. It's absolutely beautiful.

Not to mention the new way they're producing their screen is different now so it's fused so NO NORE DUST UNDER THE SCREEN EVER.
    Yeah, the photos of the screen are incredible. I was seriously amazed at quality of it. Throw that in with a larger battery and that's almost enough of a reason to upgrade.

They video of it being bent and not breaking is ridiculous. They went all out with the quality of the phone itself. And I'm still amazed at how the "seams" everyone complained about turn out to be antennas to increase reception of just about all wireless/3G/Bluetooth/etc. Absolute genius design right there.

I'm as excited about this as the World Cup.

Thanks

I’m just saying that all of these “new” features, at least most of the new features should/could have been there when 3G came out.

i have to agree. i really like Apple products but the feel short this release. all this stuff should have come out on the 3Gs. Im still on the fence about iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO.

Thanks

^ as much as I hate saying this but I think HTC is better :-(

Ahh! but still ... I'm getting the damm thing lol ... I admit, I am hooked on Apple :-D

Don't get me wrong, the EVO is a sexy phone all right and up there with the iPhone 4. The screen is HUGE. Like someone said, this while game of one upping each other between Apple and HTC/Android can only lead to good things for the consumer aka us.

Choice is good. That said, the screen alone sold me on which phone I'm getting (el cuatro)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast