Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kaatje Jailbreaks OS 4.0 Beta 4 on iPhone 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    "Amsterdam: the San Francisco of Europe"
    you idiot Amsterdam came long before San Francisco even existed, learn some world history

Edit: Soz Jahooba, that was over the top
    Last edited by dsg; 2010-05-29 at 10:50 PM.

^ I think he was referring to the fact that San Francisco is known for Diamonds and Tulips....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

That makes it sound like people don't already know her.
    What is she known for? Being an OP on irc? Come on don't put her on a pedestal. posixninja did all the heavy lifting on this jailbreak. Everything else is well known how to do.

This does not use any new exploits, so its safe for release. =P

EDIT: you can upload your bundle but not pwnagetool
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-05-29 at 05:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Go Girl !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sevencause For This Useful Post:

Endwaro7 (2010-05-28)

Lies.

Women can't use computers.

/joke

What's Jailbreak?
    U hear that...................... Thats me doing your mom
    Thanks

I'm glad theres a girl that does jailbreak. It makes me happy inside (I mean it in a good way)

This comment is rated G

Thanks

Bola de Nacos
    FIFIRI FLIES

We men keep forgetting females are our mental equals and together were unstoppable. And 2 thumbs up for the girl making waves in the jailbreak community.

Loving the Girl Power.

What waves has she made? The jailbreak was made by posixninja. She just followed his instructions and posted it on her blog and on twitter.

The ignorance of people is annoying. Its like when my cousin runs blackra1n and then calls himself a hacker.

Just because you don't know what else she's done doesn't mean others don't.

Releasing pirated rubbish and posting links is not good.

KaatjeNL

It has come to my attention that a firmware bundle is floating around that is not of my work and I urge you NOT to use it!
    machackpc

There is this PwnageTool for iPhone 3GS OS 4 (Bundle) going around. So, guy please don't put your iPhone 3GS at risk. (Please RT. Very Imp)

MuscleNerd

@iH8sn0w hah the bigger problem is people risking their baseband with this rogue pirated PT from @4n0nym0u5DEV (which doesn't even work!)
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

The pwnagetool is not perfect but it does indeed jailbreak the device.

As far as she is concerned, I'm not trying to smear her but don't be ridiculous on her accomplishments. The article on this site doesn't even include the part of her blog where she mentioned posixninja! Considering he did it, he should get credit.

Why do you think she didnt want it released (even tho its been leaked apparently)? She had to agree to the terms given to her by the people that made it. She verified that on her blog.

4n0nym0u5 is a hater must be a **** beater knocking the work of others and chicks of all creatures. So if I spend weeks on creating something got help and found images and other downloads on the net then released it to the world I must be a biter or not worthy of praise for the work I've done. If this how you think then your a Hater hating on anyone or anything anyone dose is evil and Hating and faulse judging.

^ If you found a bunch of google images and then saved them and reposted them, then you dont deserve praise. sorry
    Last edited by 4n0nym0u5; 2010-05-28 at 08:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hooowa big girls can hack

Guys, I can't talk my friend Jordan out of being an idiot... he's gonna use this pwnagetool on his 3GS and I'm afraid he'll lose his unlock. Does anyone know if this preserves the old baseband and shouldhe select "activate iphone" or not with the 4.0 beta. He IS registered with his UDID, I think. Lol. So, assuming he is... what should he do? I'm just trying to save him from his own stupidity.

Just tell him not to whine if he loses his unlock.
    Why is he doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Just tell him not to whine if he loses his unlock.
    Why is he doing it?
    Cause he wants 40, I keep telling him it's nothing special and that he's being dumb but he won't listen. I just hope someone who knows something about this will answer my questions so I can at least make sure he does this safely. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    Cause he wants 40, I keep telling him it's nothing special and that he's being dumb but he won't listen. I just hope someone who knows something about this will answer my questions so I can at least make sure he does this safely. >_<

If he absolutely needs to do it, tell him to do this:

Preventing baseband update as a last-ditch effort [iPhone Dev Team]

If the restore doesn't work, then he needs to do the same thing to 3.1.3 firmware to keep his unlock. If he doesn't do it to one or the other, he's going to lose his unlock and have no phone.

Tell him not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiskei View Post
    ok am stuck on 3.1.3 cause i cant activate my iphone 3gs( stuck on emergency call screen) can this help me out to jailbreak my device now,, i dont mind the my phone unlock i just want a jailbreak phone for now,, and would it affect my phone when 4.0 os comes out pls,,, and do i have to have a develop account to get the 4.0 beta 4 pls reply someo one, ( better to have a phone jailbreak and not unlock) than dont have no jailbrea nor unlock

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast