Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnTunes

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Donation does not guarantee payment. Whether one dev wants to do something for free has no credence on whether another dev should charge for it.

Most free Appstore apps are not lite versions of anything.

I'm still lost on what you're trying to prove with the flash drive thing. It wouldn't be only for pics and music. It'd be like any other flash drive.

You sure are stuck on this age thing. Age has for a long time proven nothing at all.

I have a feeling he was directing that towards myself and the other poster regarding our comments on the guy promoting app piracy.
    Last point, I am entitled to my opinion. If I feel like this app is a total waste, it is my opinion.

And let me clear up the flash drive thing. What type/size file would you actually load on your phone/pod? Music, photos, word/pages doc., excel/numbers spreadsheet? My point is that it would be either really big or really small. If it is really big, are you going to put them on your phone, even if it is for a short time? Most probably would not. If the file is really small (couple of songs or photos), why not use a 1-8GB flash drive? I have one on my keychain, I work with ladies who have one in their purse. This app requires that you have a cord in order to transfer files off the PC and onto you device. My only point was, IMO, is that a small flash drive would be easier and in some cases cheaper than this app.

My ORIGINAL point about age was in reference to someone saying that people who complain about the prices of apps are usually kids. I was saying that I am an adult and based off of GP I will not pay for something I can get for free. Am I clear now!! If not, then.....................
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    Last point, I am entitled to my opinion. If I feel like this app is a total waste, it is my opinion.

And let me clear up the flash drive thing. What type/size file would you actually load on your phone/pod? Music, photos, word/pages doc., excel/numbers spreadsheet? My point is that it would be either really big or really small. If it is really big, are you going to put them on your phone, even if it is for a short time? Most probably would not. If the file is really small (couple of songs or photos), why not use a 1-8GB flash drive? I have one on my keychain, I work with ladies who have one in their purse. This app requires that you have a cord in order to transfer files off the PC and onto you device. My only point was, IMO, is that a small flash drive would be easier and in some cases cheaper than this app.

My ORIGINAL point about age was in reference to someone saying that people who complain about the prices of apps are usually kids. I was saying that I am an adult and based off of GP I will not pay for something I can get for free. Am I clear now!! If not, then.....................
    Certainly you are entitled to your own opinion.

My opinions got a little intermixed and I apologize for that. If someone won't buy something because of the price, no big deal, just keep walking. I just take issue with it when people complain about stuff not being free, and even more so when they go on to promote pirace as the other poster did.

As far as the flash drive part is concerned, I have a stockpile of them I've collected over the years and still use some of them regularily. However, I don't think it'd be any more difficult at all to use the phone as one. I can't think of an instance where I would need to use the phone as a flash drive and wouldn't have easy access to a cord. The most I would have to go out of my way to get one would be walking outside of where ever I am and grabbing one out of the car. I used my 80gb ipod as a flash drive all the time.

TL;DR: Piracy kills our community.

I've already suggested to the developer that he find a way to create a free trial for this product. From his responses, he put a lot of time into thinking about how to do it without opening his app up to easy cracks. We may see one in the future if he decides to and finds a good way to do so.

Speaking of getting things for free though, my promised announcement!

SpiritOfLogic really liked our article and feedback, and has decided to reward us with 5 FREE licenses of PwnTunes!

For anyone who comments after me with the phrase "Go PwnTunes!" as the first line, you will be entered into the drawing.
    I will run this drawing for one week, ending 12:00 noon PDT on Friday, May 28th. As a reward to active members of our community, I will restrict this to those who have accumulated at least 10 posts to ModMyI. Do not spam any threads, including this one. I WILL find out and exclude you

Winners will be PM'ed for their iPhone info at the end of the drawing.

Good luck all!
    Last edited by reanimationxp; 2010-05-20 at 11:58 PM.
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Go PwnTunes

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Go pwntunes

Go PwnTunes!

It's a great tweek and verry usefull.Too bad that is a bit expansive

Thanks

Go pwntunes

Go PwnTunes!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to str8adonis For This Useful Post:

Go PwnTunes!

One I love a chance at free stuff and Two who wouldn't want a easy to use program that gets you around crappy iTunes.

Default Go PwnTunes!
    Go PwnTunes!

Thanks for the responses folks! Please remember, you need a post count of at least 10 by next Friday to win!
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to reanimationxp For This Useful Post:

connerman3257
    Default Go PwnTunes
    Go PwnTunes

Go PwnTunes!

I want to win a license

Go PwnTunes!
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

I just realized I only had 2 posts and I needed 10... So there! I went through the forums and added my 2 cents to 10 posts! You're plan is working! I sure hope I win that drawing now!

Default Crisis
    Go PwnTunes!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast