Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another 4th-Gen iPhone Turns Up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

even though im with the verizon network...and i have an ipod touch 3g...i might get an iphone 4g
    Anything is possible, you just have to put the time & effort into it.

Am I the only one that actually prefers the current tapered design of the iPhone?

This thing looks ugly to me

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

To those complaining about the volume buttons being separated:

It is speculated that Apple did this to make use of them for the Camera App. Both buttons will probably have different functions in Camera. Having one joint button as it is currently would be difficult to some big fingered monsters like myself.

If I had to guess, the first button on the left (when holding it sideways with the buttons on the top) would be a back button in the Camera App or a mode switch button from camera-video, and the right button would be the capture button. Perhaps this is to utilize the ENTIRE screen as a viewing port.

Again, just my speculation on top of the blogosphere's speculation. Personally, I like the style of the entire phone as it looks more adult. I've said this previously, but the iPhone design is going the way of the RAZR in my opinion - at my college, nearly 50% of the students have iPhones it seems. My phone is looking less and less chic. With a new, more adult design, I'll feel a little more special about my phone, and it will feel more personal to me.

Just my two cents.
    #eli7e revived me

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Gustavo Saliola (2010-05-14), Nepptune77 (2010-05-13)

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Eww that is ugly, wtf, I thought it looked alright last time, hope its fake.
    Who cares if the current iPhone 3GS doesn't go with Apple's other products, the iPod Nano and it's different colours doesn't. iPhone 3GS is sexy compared to that ugly piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    To those complaining about the volume buttons being separated:

It is speculated that Apple did this to make use of them for the Camera App. Both buttons will probably have different functions in Camera. Having one joint button as it is currently would be difficult to some big fingered monsters like myself.

If I had to guess, the first button on the left (when holding it sideways with the buttons on the top) would be a back button in the Camera App or a mode switch button from camera-video, and the right button would be the capture button. Perhaps this is to utilize the ENTIRE screen as a viewing port.
    Ok that is the stupidest use of the button's for the camera ever if it's true, the buttons would have to be on the micro sim side to function properly or your fingers will cover the lens. If your looking at the screen in landscape, the camera has to be in the top left and buttons on top.
    The volume buttons are on the WRONG SIDE of the iPhone to function as anything good.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 2010-05-12 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the new look way better then the 3G and the 3Gs they are both pretty lame especially cuz the 3Gs in my opinion should look different from the 3G.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

I want it but im sick of att I hope it's verizon or unlockable.

Does anyone know if tmobile makes micro sims or can you modify a regular sim?

Thanks

i hope it uses micro sim, but wait i didn't buy ipad 3g nooooooooooooo
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    I like the design better than the current one. I don't like the rounded back cover.

Hold your horses. American music is heard and played world wide. It's no surprise to find it playing in Vitamin, or elsewhere. Considering it was the backstreet boys playing, I highly doubt it was in the US.

The rest of the world listens to bands which may not be hot in the US. For example Tina Turner is still very famous in Europe. The Hoff has a huge following in Germany. MJ before he died was worshiped in the rest of the world. And Im sure the backstreet boys are still very well regarded in the rest of the world.

I'm not saying your theory is not plausible, but the reasons you listed are not very good.
    ....and you're a sucker too.

I would love to see a micro sd slot on the next iphone .
    Last edited by Fallguy; 2010-05-12 at 10:32 PM.

Lol people are still debating if it's real? Of course it is!!
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Zak View Post
    Anyone have a idea what he is saying?
    This is not real iPhone, this in the hand is dummy (display) only iPhone 4G....
    Last edited by spider_romeo; 2010-05-13 at 12:47 AM.

This is some fake **** man!! it clearly is fake!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

How do the vietnamese get their hands on this stuff. I remember when a video poped up around youtube of a guy who was in a vietnamese store that had a new ps3, everyone said it was fake and it looked cheap and it turned out to be the real ps3 slim!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im still gonna call BS ..all sudden another prototype iphone pops up ? Think about it, Apple isnt gonna let 2 of them slip up like that

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    ....and you're a sucker too.
    very witty.

Idk if itz fake or not but i like the design n hope apple does make it like dat

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by George Lopez View Post
    Hmmm...its hideous!!
    so true this looks mad cheap quality like china phones! not samsung will sue apple for copying its style lol

i wish aPPLE get sued and they lose started to hate apple now..
    No signature links or spam... only warning

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Zak View Post
    Anyone have a idea what he is saying?
    yip yip hoyngeee powwow

16GB.......CHEAP SKATES!!!!!!

Apple WTF is ur problem. We have a 32GB 3GS, can we atleast get the 4G in the samllest of 64GB. This makes me want to cry. I cant believe apple is sticking with this old (no room) crap.

I'm still upset that it looks the way it does. I was expecting apple to step up its game a considerable amount. And if it doesnt support 960p @30fps then im gonna say 'WTF is the point even if it is HD"..=-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast