Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 255

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: a lil something i just found

  1. #141
    Even though comex said that it was a faker and he never said he would release it today, he still could because he didn't say he wouldn't. He was just saying it wasn't him who said that. You all have to realize that there's reasons for not releasing it just quite yet. Maybe it will be released within this weekend or week? Only time will tell.

  2. #142
    Please all u liers that clain u pay for apps with jb phone. Stfu.

    **this is a warning ! no talk about piracy in this manner**

    -z3r01-
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-05-01 at 05:31 PM.

  3. #143
    Looks like I will keep my right hand after all ;p 'til next time friends.. I will again predict that it won't be released! Ha!

  4. #144
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imsorussian View Post
    Please all u liers that clain u pay for apps with jb phone. Stfu. I can honestly say im waiting for jb so i can mod my phone and get ____________
    Any discussion of warez/cracked apps is not allowed on these forums! Same goes to you, dtsjunk!
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 2010-05-01 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Warez Discussion Censored
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  5. #145
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    He's lucky I'm mobile , I can't Smit him with an edit lol

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsorussian View Post
    Please all u liers that clain u pay for apps with jb phone. Stfu. I can honestly say im waiting for jb so i can mod my phone and get free apps hooaaa
    Exactly, it's people like YOU that are the reason that Apple and devs tear their hair out! You expect EVERYTHING for free on a silver platter without paying for any of it!



    I guess whoever creates software there will be people to crack it and not pay for it. That time is gonna end soon enough when they do specific device releases of software with server verification on the unique hardware identifiers.

    I'm not getting on your *** about not paying for a few apps, but by your statement, YOU never pay for apps once your device is jail broken...goes to show that some people are shameless. If you can afford the iPhone and other idevices, you should be able to afford the apps that are created for them. If not...you have no business owning a device like this.

    **this is a warning ! no talk about piracy in this manner**

    -z3r01-
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-05-01 at 05:32 PM.

  7. #147
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Maybe I should become a mod

    Way to create a fake jailbreak, loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by mfldmike View Post
    Exactly, it's people like YOU that are the reason that Apple and devs tear their hair out! You expect EVERYTHING for free on a silver platter without paying for any of it!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________!

    I guess whoever creates software there will be people to crack it and not pay for it. That time is gonna end soon enough when they do specific device releases of software with server verification on the unique hardware identifiers.

    I'm not getting on your *** about not paying for a few apps, but by your statement, YOU never pay for apps once your device is jail broken...goes to show that some people are shameless. If you can afford the iPhone and other idevices, you should be able to afford the apps that are created for them. If not...you have no business owning a device like this.
    No warez/cracked app discussion allowed!
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 2010-05-01 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost and Warez Discussion Censored
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Maybe I should become a mod

    Way to create a fake jailbreak, loser.



    No warez/cracked app discussion allowed!
    Yeah yeah yeah don't get your panties in a bunch.

    I was defending NOT permitting!

  9. #149
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    One train stop away , whip our ye ol laptop and edit this filth talk about "I get free apps cuz no lite version"...that still doesn't justify stealing

  10. #150
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mfldmike View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah don't get your panties in a bunch.

    I was defending NOT permitting!
    Defending or not, it's still not allowed. Read the rules, you pirate.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by bassett7000 View Post
    Respectfully, you're wrong. I previously had a jailbroken Iphone and ALWAYS purchased the app if I used it past 30 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    i mean seriously tho....seriously...its real easy to say that here of course because this is nothing but letters put together to forma sentence..like its easy for me to say everytime i see an old lady crossing i help her out...when in fact i dont...reality is reality...
    Never claimed sainthood. What I actually said is that every time I push an old lady down I help her up.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    One train stop away , whip our ye ol laptop and edit this filth talk about "I get free apps cuz no lite version"...that still doesn't justify stealing
    Do you know how read?

    I DO pay for the app if I "try" it and find it useful! This is EXACTLY the reason that devs should create "lite" versions of their apps.

    It's people who take, and take, and take BUT NEVER GIVE BACK! No wonder why the apps are getting more and more expensive. You are right, stealing IS stealing and it might do you some good to reflect on what you preach?

  13. #153
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    do you know how read? missing some structure on that sentence..

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Defending or not, it's still not allowed. Read the rules, you pirate.
    You obviously need to learn how to read as well...

    I agree 100% that people need to pay for what they have, I'm no means a pirate and I DONT condone warez!

  15. #155
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    ^Really? Worst combat I ever heard.

    Fine, keep talking about it and get yourself banned.

    And I called you a pirate because you stated you cracked an app, idiot.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    do you know how read? missing some structure on that sentence..
    Hmm...could it be that I'm mobile and NOT typing on a regular keyboard?

  17. #157
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    listen...i care less what you say but understand this..

    opinions on piracy...ok

    talking about owning pirated apps...no...you have been warned those are the rules...

    saying that if i can read? your statement said

    "There are only a few, and I mean a SLECT FEW that I have not paid for."
    that is piracy and its not tolerated...you have been warned and anyone else

  18. #158
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  19. #159
    Those who argue that piracy is good because trials aren't available (and related arguments) are foolish. Better to acknowledge it's wrong and simply state that you've reconciled in your mind that you're still willing to do it. On the other hand, I'm guessing those who oppose and don't support piracy and stand high on a soap box don't have any qualms about taking shortcuts in other areas of their lives (for example, overstating the value of a clothing donation or other deductions during tax time). The fact is, many of us "cheat" somewhere. Individually, we just reconcile in our own minds where/when it's acceptable and to what degree.
    Last edited by bassett7000; 2010-05-01 at 06:04 PM.

  20. #160
    I took the infraction and the reprimand...so be it.
    Last edited by mfldmike; 2010-05-01 at 06:06 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •