Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: a lil something i just found

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    I am right now betting my right hand that it won't be released tomorrow.. I've been lied way to many times. If it actually releases tomorrow. I will post a video how I cut my right hand.. and be happy with my left hand which will be holding a iPhone 3GS with actually games ;]
    Another lame pirate... unless you're only interested in unofficial games for some strange reason. NEWSFLASH: That's not the point of JBing.
    Last edited by CZroe; 2010-05-01 at 06:22 AM.

This is obvious more bull **** because I think the whole thing is a big scam like everything else. I think this guy had nothing planned from the beginning. Prove me wrong by getting off your *** and release the so called Spirit jailbreak method.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

reverse psychology will not work

How about we just shut up and wait. Its gonna happen eventually. Im sure they are waiting for more people to get their ipad 3gs before apple patches the release. Otherwise there would be a whole new group of complainers. Lol

About the pirate thingy on a jailbreaked iPhone and .....maybe later iPad , i also use ********** for example because for many games there are no demo versions so i use ********** just for try out and i the game is fun i dont mind to spend some euros or dollars for it
    because its all abou to support great developers

When is eventually mean next month. So is Christmas.

Or maybe eventually is never! Theyre all lying to us! Spirit is fakerz!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Please refrain from talking about cracked apps/warez and the repos that host them.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I heard chatter about holding off for international release
    Now that would be depressing

The UK release isn't till the end of this month by which time we'll be a few weeks away from 4.0.

Surely this will render 'spirit' a little pointless as geohot's release will be just round the corner.

'Spirit' was always going to just be something to tide people over until the major releases such as Limera1n and greenp0ison.
    The longer we wait the less need for it in the grand scheme of things.

Please start banning these inconsiderate complainers, they havent done anything for anyone and yet the act like they deserve the world, You bought an apple iphone. What else do expect?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hoits2000 For This Useful Post:

inzandity (2010-05-01)

i doubt itll be an international release. some countries havent even got iPad Wifi yet and wont for months

Confirmed to be a "fake tweet"? Wtf? It's clearly a screenshot of an IRC conversation -- nothing to do with twitter at all. There was a real tweet that says its a fake, but no fake tweet.

People did I not not say that this is will not be released today? Did I not?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtsjunk View Post
    About the pirate thingy on a jailbreaked iPhone and .....maybe later iPad , i also use ********** for example because for many games there are no demo versions so i use ********** just for try out and i the game is fun i dont mind to spend some euros or dollars for it
    because its all abou to support great developers
    dont lie...please...if u downloaded a cracked game there is no way in hell ur gonna pay for it if u already hasve it...b real...and two dont mention those apps here please

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm ready

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    dont lie...please...if u downloaded a cracked game there is no way in hell ur gonna pay for it if u already hasve it...b real...and two dont mention those apps here please
    Respectfully, you're wrong. I previously had a jailbroken Iphone and ALWAYS purchased the app if I used it past 30 days.

Thanks

i mean seriously tho....seriously...its real easy to say that here of course because this is nothing but letters put together to forma sentence..like its easy for me to say everytime i see an old lady crossing i help her out...when in fact i dont...reality is reality...THE MAJORITY of people who jailbreak and complain are those who are quick to install their .ous to download ipsw's....plain and simple...i have only heard a few say that they need sbsettings or pro switch on iPads and mostly 70 percent want a jailbreak for unlocks...people who accidently upgraded are here talking bout cracked apps...i kno because we delete them all the time...they even dubbed me the "king of infractions"...real talk is real talk...the community is faithful to people who want to innovate features and possibilities with their device and favored by the immature pirates. like the psp scene....

I miss mivtones and gv mobile!
    Patience is a virtue.

Well well well, look at all the people coming out of the woodwork. I know I pay for my apps HOWEVER I would like a jailbreak to add more functionality to the device!

I do think that some developers charge way to much for the casual apps they do create but, then there are open source developers. Exactly like the ones who are on cydia because apple decided to block their apps from the app store! I would have to say that in reality the apps in the cydia store are more usable than the apps that in the official store.

I can't wait till a dev actually makes a truly useful program for the iPad, whether it would be in cydia or the official app store.

</end rant>

Thanks

I have to agree patience is a virtue! I cannot wait to jailbreak and customize to my hearts content! Missing SBS settings and my Glass Orb theme

My donation is ready when this jailbreak will be released!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast