Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Barroom iPhone" Disassembled: Looks Legit

Quote Originally Posted by iGarza View Post
    'iPhone 4' Is A Japanese Knockoff

here's a site that posted the same phone with a different person handling
    it. there was also a Spanish site that confirmed it was from japan but who knows
    That Spanish website actually retracted their statement a few hours after calling it a fake, but the news had already circulated...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

It looks real to me. At first I wasn't diggin the design but its growing on me. I like the flat back a lot and the new features are very much welcomed.

so this was a ruse? dang

How are people who use a unlock with tmobile going to use the 4g if it has a "micro si
    " ????? Or are we going to be just assed out ?? Lol

...micro sim
    Last edited by g12007; 2010-04-20 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cant wait to see the finish product

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubayed View Post
    I'm sure this is the real deal, Steve Jobs just tweeted, "ceoSteveJobs:Fired 30 people today and I still don't feel better." Surely firing took place caz of the missing prototype 4th gen iPhone! Lets just hope its a prototype n not the final product!
    From your quoted twitter account:

"So a testing engineer misplaced the iCreamSandwich iPhone prototype. And now he's misplaced his job."

LMAO! You're gonna tell me you actually believe this is real! It's hilarious, but let's leave it there.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

So who thinks the person that supposedly 'lost' this phone in a bar is still employed? Or does anyone think they've gotten off lightly considering how much coverage this has gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    Can someone explain to me this?

IF this is the real deal, and IF this is THE actual next iPhone and someone FOUND this phone at a bar, WHY THE **** ARE THEY NOT RETURNING IT TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER???? This is WRONG. On a huge scale. I hope that if this turns out to be the real deal, and Gizmodo and the person who found it still keep it, that Apple sues the holy hell out of them.
    I agree. In California, it is required to turn in found items (worth more than $250??) to the police or the rightful owner. If the owner doesn't claim the item within 90 days, then the person who turned it in would get the found item. I definitely agree that Apple could press charges and file a lawsuit after the release of the phone.

On another note, the iPhone finally has Flash! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    The HTC is a Window Mobile device. Have you ever used one of those?! The 1Ghz processor feels slower than the iPhone 3G sometimes... it's crap!
    NOT TRUE!

I can run CoPilot 8, Slacker Radio, and talk via a bluetooth thats routed through my car with no lag whatsoever.

Have not experienced much slow down if any, ever. Maybe some when I'm responding to a text message while playing FF9 via PSX emulator, but thats extreme. For everyday use this thing SCREAMS.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    So who thinks the person that supposedly 'lost' this phone in a bar is still employed? Or does anyone think they've gotten off lightly considering how much coverage this has gotten?
    With how tight Apple is with keeping products a secret, he's gone, but maybe if Apple listens to the criticism this phone has gotten, they'll change the design and keep him as a thank you. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by itmustbejj View Post
    ....I think this summer is going to be the time when android really gives the iphone a run for its money.
    Yeah.... You keep thinking that lol.

If this is legit I really like the new changes. I am really digging the design a lot. I could do without the seams in the side but if they are there no biggie. I knew there were going to be a lot of haters and like some have posted, I wonder how many will "change their tune" if this turns out to be 100%?

I say this is (if legit) an A+ improvement Steve, thanks a lot!
    Last edited by rkswat; 2010-04-20 at 01:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    From your quoted twitter account:

"So a testing engineer misplaced the iCreamSandwich iPhone prototype. And now he's misplaced his job."

LMAO! You're gonna tell me you actually believe this is real! It's hilarious, but let's leave it there.
    Relax n stop making lazy comments, if u'd have cared to read further, u would know that I've already clarified it, so read b4 u give ur opinion!

iPhone? More like MyPhone matthew1111's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like it's gunna be a good one, and it's a prototype, don't complain about the look!
    That Thanks button is there for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    With how tight Apple is with keeping products a secret, he's gone, but maybe if Apple listens to the criticism this phone has gotten, they'll change the design and keep him as a thank you. Who knows...
    Are they really that tight? Pretty much every apple product in recent memory has had very accurate leaks leading up to it's launch. I think this find is just too good to be true. It can't be that easy to get ahold of prototype hardware and be able to post it all over the internet without serious blowback from Apple, them not wanting to admit it's real or not. Technically that's stolen property. And Gizmodo and their masters AOL would NEVER allow this to happen. There's no way they'd win in court.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

ching chang chong.

let me translate: CHINESE KNOCK-OFF

igarza, it's not even summer yet and your BACK is all WET.

let me translate: shut the ---- up

Why pay for advertisement and press conferences when you can "misplace" one prototytpe and let the blogosphere do it all for you at no cost?

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

back9 - i apologize. sorry for making hurtful comments.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

back9 - i apologize. sorry for making hurtful comments.
    it's all good. i could have reacted a little more calmly. sorry for the things that i said too.

now back to the fact that we are actually looking at a prototype of the 4g!! woo!!

Gross.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast