Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 4.0 Jailbreak is Released

Smile Iphone 3g 4.0 just jailbroken
    Hey everyone i just jailbroke my iphone 3g with 4.0 wanna know more contact me ill tell u houw its done an where to get the firmware from got multitasking

Great first post!
    The FW is freely available from SB's site and the JB software is available from redsn0w 0.9.5 BETA [iPhone Dev Team]
    Why do you want people to contact you?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

lawl. Great 6,430th post

I think Apple is winning this war. because There is no proper unlock. Hackers seems to be wasting their time with the phones which has been discontinued. ios 4 does not work with 3g anyway so what is the point and I am actually angry with MODMYI to make that an important news. IOS 4 will be out tomorrow and I am very interested to see what hackers will do.

You think wrong and obviously have very little idea of what you are talking about.
    The jailbreaks that have come out so far are only because they are giving nothing away. To release new exploits now would be very foolish.
    The 'hackers' certainly haven't been wasting their time.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I just dont understand why people come on here and complain about what is not coming our and what is. I have been here for a while, I dont post much, I like to read. I have gained so much knowledge from this site and I have noticed when its the right time a jailbreak has been released. Espically for the ipad...I have nothing negative to say about the devs because I wish I had the knowledge on how to do things they do. Im definelty looking forward to the i4 being jailbroken but as most people I will continue to read posts and wait for it to come...thats the best part anyways, its like christmas, you wait all month to get your presents..it will be well worth the wait!!

where can i download 4.0 gm i think i have the beta 4 bc my phone died last night an the screen just turned green

You *think* you have the beta?
    WTF are you doing installing it if you don't know what you are doing?

i do know wut im doing oviously if i i jailbroke my phone an got 4.0 on it b4 the dev team released it an does the beta say like b1 b2 b3 ect or does it just say the iPhone1,2_4.0_8A293_Restore bc thats the one i have an like i said last night my phone died an the screen turned green thats why im asking why dont u be a little more help full instead of making ur self look like an ***

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carlymatt08 For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You think wrong and obviously have very little idea of what you are talking about.
    The jailbreaks that have come out so far are only because they are giving nothing away. To release new exploits now would be very foolish.
    The 'hackers' certainly haven't been wasting their time.
    I have the idea but you don't. can you tell me in 1 year since 3gs has been out has there been a jailbreak worked without having to keep your phone switched on all time. only with first versions. 1 year passed and hackers are far behind. till unlock and jailbreak is out for ios4 apple have an update and by the time they unlock here is iphone 5 is out.

Have you not heard of Spirit?
    Your ignorance shines through.

Quote Originally Posted by delizaza23 View Post
    I have the idea but you don't. can you tell me in 1 year since 3gs has been out has there been a jailbreak worked without having to keep your phone switched on all time. only with first versions. 1 year passed and hackers are far behind. till unlock and jailbreak is out for ios4 apple have an update and by the time they unlock here is iphone 5 is out.
    The answer to your (negetive minded) question can be found at spiritjb.com. I used it on my new 3GS and it worked beautifully. Give it a try and stop being such a pathetic whiner/loser.

By the way, you might find the product Link removed! usefull.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2010-06-20 at 01:55 AM.

i have 3gs 4.0 new boot rom any unlock available yet?
    Last edited by dinoferino; 2010-06-21 at 05:01 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dinoferino View Post
    i have 3gs 4.0 new boot rom any unlock available yet?
    unlock is available but no jailbreak for 3gs.

the unlock needs the jailbreak, bec u have to unlock through cydia via ultrasn0w.

so just wait some days for the jailbreak release, i have also 3gs

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Great first post!
    The FW is freely available from SB's site and the JB software is available from redsn0w 0.9.5 BETA [iPhone Dev Team]
    Why do you want people to contact you?
    So this is for the OS4? I updated my phone and lost my Spirit jailbreak. I'm not happy w/ that...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    So this is for the OS4? I updated my phone and lost my Spirit jailbreak. I'm not happy w/ that...
    not happy that you updated your phone?

have you not read the "do not update if you want to keep your jailbreak" part in various different news threads, posts etc

patience and reading are virtues denied to many

Thanks

Sorry, I worded it wrong. Since I didn't turn off auto updates, my phone automatically updated itself.

Oh and sorry this is my 2nd post on this board, so I obviously didn't read the "do not update if you want to keep your jailbreak" thread since I found out about this site about 10mins ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    Sorry, I worded it wrong. Since I didn't turn off auto updates, my phone automatically updated itself.

Oh and sorry this is my 2nd post on this board, so I obviously didn't read the "do not update if you want to keep your jailbreak" thread since I found out about this site about 10mins ago..
    There's no "auto update" per se, you get asked to confirm the update and you clicked on it.

hence my patience and reading line, you don't need a post count to read

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    hence my patience and reading line, you don't need a post count to read
    You should follow your own advice and learn to read as well. I found out about the site 10mins before I made my first post here. Since I'm at work and not sitting around a computer all day it took me about that long to register, receive the auth email and post.

Thanks for helping me out useless.

Oh and as far as my phone auto updating, I plugged it in to charge, went about my day and came back and noticed that I was no longer jailbroken. So either it auto updated or someone used my comp and updated it. I don't know. All I care about is jailbreaking it again.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast