Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: geohot Shows off blackra!n on iPhone OS 4.0

What's Jailbreak? francesthemute19's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SevenThirteen View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! anyone know where to get it?

scratch that i found it. Looks like its gonna be released with the OS 4.0

P.S. hit the thanks button if I helped..
    Indeed I shall. Thanks dude
    Reaching out to embrace the random..

It could be fake, the app gamecenter could just be a themed app and the reflected dock aswell.

I hope this isnt another teather jb

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

cool u can add, design themes for the ipad!
    nice...

as long as they dont release the jailbreak, dont matter how we discuss or talk and talk here. Still, all these are just on paper. OS4 many months to go.....3GS 3.1.3, so far nothg come out yet.......

i can't wait for this!!!!!
    Thank you spirit JB for 3.1.3 !!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

geohot is the best!

Thanks
    when it rains... it really pours... waiting a few months more for the official release of OS 4.0 ...

Halo jadenyuki.......geohot own u nothg.

probably just a 4.0 theme you can get from Cydia..

^--- que?

Looks Great! Sadly, this does NOTHING for me!!! Why keep dangeling jailbreaks in front of use saying, "Look what we have and you have nothing!" This is downright disturbing! Watch, next thing we find out, we have to wait till 5.0 comes out or something. This pushing up of releases is like telling a fat kid to wait to eat his cake!

WOW! cant wait for this!!

Thanks
    Im starting to think that Apple is up to something...

I say this because right after 3.1.3 was announced that it was jailbroken (im not sure who JB it first), Apple decided to release 3.2 for iPad, thus scaring off GeoHot/Muslenerd/Devteam from releasing the JB for 3.1.3 because it would get patched on 3.2. So what do they do? They say "Lets hold off until 3.2 so they wont patch the exploit from 3.1.3 and we'll use the same exploit to JB 3.2" So as they finally release the iPad with 3.2 and the hackers (Geohot/Musclenerd/Devteam)find an exploit 2 JB it, Apple decides to announce 4.0, which will force the Hackers to hold off on releasing the JB for 3.2 because "it will get patched with 4.0". So now we have to wait for the summer for 4.0 to be released. And now since 4.0 has been JB, whats next? Apple will release a "major update" called 4.1 in January 2010, forcing our fav. hackers to hold off on a JB until they release 4.1?

Much love to our iphone hackers tho...dont get me wrong, I appreciate all their work. Im just frustrated because my JB iphone which was on 3.1.2 got stuck on the Infinite Boot loop, in which at the time i didnt know how to fix (now i do), which forced me to upgrade to 3.1.3. And as i thought i had my 3.1.2 SHSH files on Cydia, it turned out to be 3.1.3 SHSh's...yeah I was screwed. Oh well, I now must wait for a JB.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

They were never really planning on doing one for the 3.1.3 firmware. They all agreed it was a bait firmware. Apple used it to try and fish out the exploits before the iPad was released but the teams did not bite.

From what I hear they have different exploits. They plan to use 1 for the 3.2 when the 3G iPad is released and another for 4.0 when it hits.

The teams are not stupid they know exactly what apple is up to.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Good job, tell me one thing

if there's a jailbreak then does it means there is an unlock automatically ?

if someone has got the jailbreak then to make a unlock is damm easy right ?

All this talk about jailbreaking 4.0 is pointless. We don't have 3.1.3 yet and 3.2 is around the corner. What's stopping Apple from changing the way the FW is signed or how the new phone hardware is tied to the FW. Less show and more go please.

Well, I want to know, will Apple relase 3.2 for Iphone?

all this does is make the wait more excruciating. Especially since i just read about enabling native multitasking on 3G. June can't get here fast enough!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast