Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: geohot Shows off blackra!n on iPhone OS 4.0

What's Jailbreak? francesthemute19's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks awesome! Anyone know what background that is with zee water droplets?

Nice for the att one's but what about the tmobile or unlock

its called blackra1n not blackra!n
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I wonder if this means us first gen users can get all the features of 4.0 when it's released and the full version is jailbroken again
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

Great news. Im glad to see Geohot, Musclenerd, Devteam still have it and are willing to continue doing this stuff despite all the crap they get from whiny people who just expect or demand them to do it.

also FW 4.0 looks pretty sweet...cant wait to give it a spin.

True, and I canīt belive that many people say that is maybe wallpaper, and geohot is layer, hello people, this guy bring iphone to be greatest mobile phone around in the world, so, when he decide to relase he will, he know best! geohot is iKing!!

Awsome !!!! Can't Wait Till The OS 4.0 Is Released ...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think that maybe the jailbreak'll
    be tethered for only people that get the 4g iPhone or iPod Touch and us lucky iPhone 3gS and iPod Touch 3g owners will have an untethered JailBreak

when, when when, when, when aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh my pos 3gs. I need my blackrain back

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    The iPad jailbreak exploit will most likely work on the new iPhone unless they patch it.
    that was actually 3.1.3 exploit on iPhone -> iPad had same exploit :- ) because apple couldnt patch it. Am I right?

Yay. So much progress. The waiting continues lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    It seems there are a lot of videos and pictures of jailbreaks and unlocks for the IPhone lately but I have yet to see any real proof. I have seen some youtube videos but if you notice they do not show the modem baseband version and on another video they do not show the bottom of the IPhone so you can not tell if it's tethered or not. I don't mean to be skeptical but show some real proof. Also if this can be done then where is the jailbreak and unlock for 3.1.3 with the latest baseband and bootloader? I really hope they prove me wrong though.
    They dont have to prove anything to you. Nothing is ever good enough for you people. They dont put out pictures and videos and you people complain about no progress. They do release them and still complain about them not releasing it now. Clearly there is a reason why they are not releasing them now.
    Last edited by ebrunn; 2010-04-12 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebrunn View Post
    They dont have to prove anything to you. Nothing is ever good enough for you people. They dont put out pictures and videos and you people complain about no progress. They do release them and still complain about them not releasing it now. Clearly there is a reason why they are not releasing them now.
    All I am saying is there is no proof that 3.1.3 with the newest baseband and bootrom can be jailbroken. Why would they hold off when 4.0 would have a newer baseband? Because there is NO jailbreak and unlock for the 3.1.3 running the newest baseband and bootrom. Sure they may have progress on it but for now there is none or at least no proof that there is.

^there is. They don't want to release it yet as to keep apple from patching it in 4.0final and 4g iphone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SevenThirteen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by francesthemute19 View Post
    Looks awesome! Anyone know what background that is with zee water droplets?

I was thinking the same thing! anyone know where to get it?

scratch that i found it. Looks like its gonna be released with the OS 4.0

P.S. hit the thanks button if I helped..
    Last edited by SevenThirteen; 2010-04-13 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SevenThirteen For This Useful Post:

francesthemute19 (2010-04-13), izzyb97 (2010-04-13), tamaysz (2010-04-13)

actually this wallpaper is already included on iPad
    here is mine

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    All I am saying is there is no proof that 3.1.3 with the newest baseband and bootrom can be jailbroken. Why would they hold off when 4.0 would have a newer baseband? Because there is NO jailbreak and unlock for the 3.1.3 running the newest baseband and bootrom. Sure they may have progress on it but for now there is none or at least no proof that there is.
    Why would they bother releasing a bootrom exploit for 3.1.3? Keep those exploits extra hidden from apple until the new model comes out. Why? Well why bother using up an exploit on 3.1.3 for a few unfortunate iphone/ipod owners when that same exploit, if found on the new model, would have the potential to keep the new model jailbroken for good.

As far as I know, all 3G ipod touches have the newest bootrom so there's your proof for that part.

wow.. cant wait also when some puts the iphone firmware on the ipad so it thinks its a phone... then i can just use my iphone head phones and use that giant thing to make phone calls ... then ill mos def buy one!!!!!

Thanks

Woohoo! 1,000 points to Geohot and Musclenerd!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast