Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4.0 Beta FAQ

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm having problems with wireless 802.11n when the router (a Belkin N1) is set to dual 20mhz/40mhz bandwidth. The iPhone sees the router, but won't connect. Other people on other forums have reported similar problems.

Obviously, this didn't effect my 3GS before the software update.

What's perhaps more interesting is that the wifi problems with the iPad are very similar - that suggests to me it's probably fixable by software.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kil0111's Avatar
    Thanks

so i thought i would bring this to attention. Today while using my newly upgraded OS, as i would make a phone call i could not hear anything on the other end(not even the ringback) and the person on the other end could not hear what i was saying BUT it said Call Connected (Time)...its been happening all day, so i ran over to my folks house where my pops's phone has 4.0 on it as well. He has been having the same problem, but he said that only when its on Silent(When the vibrate button is pushed back) Another issue is the texting, when i text sometimes the screen will freeze for a second then go back to normal, and most of the time the SPACE bar on the touch screen doesnt respond on the right side and a Hard Reset is needed to fix it. Odd? indeed..but i didn't figure the beta would be that buggy...anyone else having related problems?

oh and @ mr_greedy my wifi will sometimes, not recently though, skip out and i wont get any internet service, it has happened more on the 3G Edge network, where i will be on my e-mail or safari and it will say i don't have any internet.
    Last edited by Kil0111; 2010-04-12 at 11:19 PM.

Removed for being inappropriate. This is your sixth and final warning -

Can i restore to 4.0 on the windows? I have my dev btw.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

No, only works on macs

Default Missing wallpaper functionality on 3G
    So, I have the folders working and that's great but the wallpaper just isn't working. I go into Setting, wallpaper, select, save photo and once I exit I get just a black wallpaper. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andre2you View Post
    So, I have the folders working and that's great but the wallpaper just isn't working. I go into Setting, wallpaper, select, save photo and once I exit I get just a black wallpaper. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    There were reports of people having issues with changing the wallpaper on iPhone 3G.
    Who died and made you king?!

Game Center Username: bllewisii

i still can't operate Tap Tap Revenge 3, it's sometimes almost get into game and crash over........
    there is any other game that support multitasking (counting 3...2...1..)?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I really like the folders

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I really like the folders
    yep, it's cool..
    but when you sync with itunes the folders are disappear and you need to make them again.... (yep, bug.)

i'll try again.. but this bug was reported over the net.... mabe not everyone have this bug.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I havent had that issue either

well.. now it's sync ok..
    i also synced a movie i had.. anyone notice the Data transfer from itunes to iphone it's much faster? (as i know from my 3.1.2 movies sync it's much faster now....)

anyway the Tap Tap Revenge not working also from itunes.. anyone have idea what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by thisisasticup View Post
    Have you tried deleting it and redownloading it?
    Yep, many times.. direct from iphone and direct from itunes on my pc.. always carsh.. sometimes it's says loading (with the graphics screen) and crash..
    there is other games that support this multitasking with counting on resume?

if i'll buy the full version.. it will be any diffrent?
    (i think no one can know.. )

Just to update about the Sync bug!
    again.. after few syncs, allll my Folders are gone.. all icons are regular again.. (bugs bugs bugs).. i'm going to folder everything aaaagain.....
    Last edited by hila47; 2010-04-13 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A big thanks to Daerid, immediate UDID activation.

iPhone? More like MyPhone roeiboot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thisisasticup View Post
    You have to change it within the wallpaper in the settings. Not from photo album. It is a bug.
    on my 3g there's no way to set Springboard wallpaper (as a matter of fact the raindrop wallpaper was never there either... frankly i'm a bit bummed out..) iPhone rebooted a few times while trying to browse photos.

folders is awesomeness..

still can not SSH into the device to try multitask.
    ~rb 

Any dev spots someone would be kind enough to give?

I would really appreciate it.

I tried to change it in the Setting/wallpaper and no joy!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roeiboot View Post
    on my 3g there's no way to set Springboard wallpaper (as a matter of fact the raindrop wallpaper was never there either... frankly i'm a bit bummed out..) iPhone rebooted a few times while trying to browse photos.

folders is awesomeness..

still can not SSH into the device to try multitask.
    having the same issue on my 3g, I am unable to access the menu for common used apps by double clicking the home button (not sure if this is how it is accessed actually). Does anyone have any ideas ?

Ok I've been using this a few days now, and got to say, my battery is lasting MUCH longer.

come on guys.. give me ideas why Tap Tap Revenge 3 not working with my 4.0?
    mabe because other apps i have? (i want one multitasking app....)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast